Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Sequinox's Shinkis

Post by Adventwings » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:01 am

Hi there and welcome to BSW! Looks like you're already well-acquainted with the wallet-busting powers of this line, so I'll save you the trouble of saying the obvious. (lol)

Looks like you have a really nice lineup there. I'd love to see more pics. You're absolutely right, too. "While everyone may have a [Shinki], nobody has the same [Shinki]." I find that it's the stories surrounding their lives are the most interesting aspects that us owners share with each other. ...Well, I'll stop here before I sound like a crazy cat lady (Hahaha).

And, by Konami, that's the cutest looking Mary I've seen today.
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

Sequinox
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Gabrine

Re: Sequinox's Shinkis

Post by Sequinox » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Zenislez wrote:Oh nice pics. And glad a new shinki lover join the club.

And yes, you are right, everyone has their own preference and custom. Some people love modding, some love making photo comic, some taking their shinki to travel together and take some nice pics along the way, ect. And yes, even though the same shinki, they may have some difference wether with style or something.

As for me...well, I like modding, making clothes for my girls (though I'm still bad at it), taking them to travel. Pretty much anything with shinkis really. Though I'm not really active in the forum.

Anyway, nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay here.
Thanks for the warm welcome! ^_^ Hopefully today I can get a chance to check out your thread. I would love to see the stuff you create! That's probably the other thing that I love about Shinki collectors, is that they are all really creative and come up with some of the neatest stuff!
Adventwings wrote:Hi there and welcome to BSW! Looks like you're already well-acquainted with the wallet-busting powers of this line, so I'll save you the trouble of saying the obvious. (lol)

Looks like you have a really nice lineup there. I'd love to see more pics. You're absolutely right, too. "While everyone may have a [Shinki], nobody has the same [Shinki]." I find that it's the stories surrounding their lives are the most interesting aspects that us owners share with each other. ...Well, I'll stop here before I sound like a crazy cat lady (Hahaha).

And, by Konami, that's the cutest looking Mary I've seen today.
I think wallet-busting is putting it lightly, lol. Right now my top "want" list is Altene, and of course she's gotta be one of the most expensive ones! ARGH. Oh well, save save save! Although I've been hearing that the prices have been coming down on some of them a bit. So maaaaybe by the time I can afford her the price will have dropped!

And thank you! I can't really imagine her doing anything but being cute, lol.
FLICKR // DEVIANTART // [url=htp://figurestorm.wordpress.com/]BLOG[/url] // TUMBLR

Sequinox
MMS Naked

Re: Grievlocke & Sequinox's Shinkis

Post by Sequinox » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:19 pm

After a super busy Easter weekend I finally have a chance to sit down for a little bit on the computer to post some pics! I didn't really get a chance to do much with the girls this weekend since we spent most of our time cleaning the yard and spending time with family. But, I did get a chance to put together my very first model! For whatever reason, we decided that it would be a good idea to get our most irresponsible Shinki a pet. >_>
I had a really good time putting him together. He still needs some detail painting work done, but I'll still happily show off my first model, lol. I can't wait until I get some more! I've found a new passion for Zoids, and am desperately seeking out Firefox right now for Renge. We also want to get the D-Style Gustav for her as well. :>

Also, I finally got to take some detailed pictures of Gabrine's room.

First off I would like to list off some of the sources for her room. The Amazon Boxes are just this Danbo Papercraft that I took and modified a bit. I added a bottom flap to it and I also just took off the Danbo face. You really wouldn't even have to do any of those modifications if you didn't want to, because you could just turn the face around, no problem.

Second is the figure boxes! Kixkillradio is a HUGE inspiration for me with pictures and dioramas! Her work is absolutely amazing, and not only is it amazing she's soooo willing to help other creators by offering tutorials and links to download some of her creations! Here is the photoshoot she did which required the figure boxes. And with that she offered a download of all the boxes that she made HERE. The template is easy to use. I don't even know anything about papercrafting and I was able to put them together.

Ava AKA Aerohail (I'm not sure what you like to go by on this forum x_x) was a huuuuge help by offering advice on how to set up the walls! They're just foam board that I nailed onto a big piece of wood. I'm honestly not even sure of the dimensions, lol. It was just a piece of wood I found out in the garage that looked like it would work.

All the furniture I got HERE. There are also a lot of other dollhouse websites that have decent prices, you just have to shop around a bit. There's at least 5 major miniature websites, so just make sure you do some looking.

And all the figures in her collection are just things that we found. Micromachines has some awesome lines like Power Rangers and such. All this sort of stuff you can just find on Ebay. We were fortunate that my brother in law had a big collection that we were able to buy off of him.
FLICKR // DEVIANTART // [url=htp://figurestorm.wordpress.com/]BLOG[/url] // TUMBLR

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Re: Grievlocke & Sequinox's Shinkis - Update 04/22

Post by Shiaoran » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Before finishing to read your post, I was about to ask for SAUCE! XD
Thanks for the links, amazing stuff.

oOnyaOo
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling and Partio

Post by oOnyaOo » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:57 pm

It's even more amazing when seen all at once! You guys have done such a wonderful job! I'm happy the foam board worked out for you!
Also, ohnoes at her pet eating from the bin! I don't suppose a spray bottle would be a good idea. XD Who knows, she may end up with some responsibility now she has a pet.

(I dont mind Ava or Aerohail. There's someone at my work who thinks my name is Amy so I answer to many things! Whatever you prefer! (preferably not amy though XD))
Avalon Jane
| My Flickr | My Tumblr | My Facebook |
Keep Moving Forward

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Shikaze » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:55 am

The house is very nice :biggrin:

I must admit I laughed quite a bit when I spotted Mary in what looked to me like a bin :strarf:

Sequinox
MMS Naked

Post by Sequinox » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:30 pm

oOnyaOo wrote:It's even more amazing when seen all at once! You guys have done such a wonderful job! I'm happy the foam board worked out for you!
Also, ohnoes at her pet eating from the bin! I don't suppose a spray bottle would be a good idea. XD Who knows, she may end up with some responsibility now she has a pet.

(I dont mind Ava or Aerohail. There's someone at my work who thinks my name is Amy so I answer to many things! Whatever you prefer! (preferably not amy though XD))
Haha, she can barely handle the little Command Wolf, and to think I want to get her a full sized one x) And I can just imagine spraying him with a water bottle... I might just have to do a photo set of that! Water bottle vs. Command Wolf's gun, lol.
Shikaze wrote:The house is very nice :biggrin:

I must admit I laughed quite a bit when I spotted Mary in what looked to me like a bin :strarf:
HAHA yeah she's just hanging out in a little Easter basket... >_> The closest thing I did for an "easter shoot" haha.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Those are some TINY little Zoids on the shelves.

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Love Gabrine's room!

Shinki_Crazed
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1

Post by Shinki_Crazed » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:10 pm

This is astonishing! Extremely impressive and very beautiful detail. And now I kind of want to get me one of those kits :thumbsup: