Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Wave ? - Cruiser and Racer type

Post by star » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:12 pm

well in reality that's probably what all the original models have been doing, nothing new, as far as I see it, these girls are as real as Fubuki was in the original series, only computer programs and beautiful designs, I've kinda given up hope here, I really hope Konami will do something soon though

GundamShinki
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by GundamShinki » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 am

star wrote:well in reality that's probably what all the original models have been doing, nothing new, as far as I see it, these girls are as real as Fubuki was in the original series, only computer programs and beautiful designs, I've kinda given up hope here, I really hope Konami will do something soon though
They definitely dropped the ball with cash cowing mms during and after the anime ended. Then again konami is a video game producer seeing better profit from software then figure making <i.e. losses in defects, manufacture pricing for outsourcing not to mention a worldly rough economy in many industries>

As for Fubuki she may not of had a figure at the start but the actually made her, which is reverse of these girls. Made protos and did nothing with em :*( I really liked this design too.

:fubuki:

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:57 pm

yeah, that's what I meant ^__^ I wonder if Konami will continue marketing busou shinki games and software

GundamShinki
Class B Shinki

Post by GundamShinki » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:36 pm

http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=291475

Fanart of Estoril to look at while we wait.

Stanisburgh
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 49

Post by Stanisburgh » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:58 am

Nothing's to be said for sure, but Konami is still at least interested in making at least a bit of profit from shinkis. The new artbook, statues, prize figs, and even new volume of the manga BS2036(which had been quiet for a WHILE) are enough evidence of this. Hopefully they're working on getting a new factory for new shinkis, but it's very possible they at least lost the prototypes for the bikers in the lost factory debacle.

royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by royalpain88 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:30 am

That is always a possibility. It is rather common to hear of factory molds getting damaged or destroyed during moves and floor shuffles and such. One can only hope they don't drop the entire line. There is a possibility that they're gearing up for a sudden gush of shinki releases yet no one outside of corporate knows what's going on. As said, time will tell.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

GundamShinki
Class B Shinki

Post by GundamShinki » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:24 am

royalpain88 wrote:That is always a possibility. It is rather common to hear of factory molds getting damaged or destroyed during moves and floor shuffles and such. One can only hope they don't drop the entire line. There is a possibility that they're gearing up for a sudden gush of shinki releases yet no one outside of corporate knows what's going on. As said, time will tell.
I remember that 20 year issue with the original wheeljack. Mold damaged "never releasing again" I held on to him until word came out of them gaining the templates to reproduce him.

I have my piggybank waiting as many do at this point. :D

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:17 am

Still no word on an official release, but some desperate fan has made (and seems to be selling) an Estoril garage kit :) Good luck actually snagging one of these off YJA though, gonna be expensive!

https://twitter.com/nue_dotter/status/4 ... 48/photo/1

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Interesting.

Still wishing and hoping that Konami will release Estoril and Jill Rivers in the near future. I don't want the Busou Shinki toy line to die just yet.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:32 am

I dont think any of us does.
There's enough of an active second hand market with figs and garage kits, I'm hoping Konami just doesnt let it fade.