Talk about other toys we collect.
Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Queen's Blade Toys

Post by Storm Wing » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:42 pm

First of all, use a smaller image or thumbnails, PLEASE!! >_<;; I cost a LOT of bandwidth here!

Second, you might want to use some better LIGHTING ^^;;

Third, judging by how her hand actually can grap THAT spikey thing on her cr0tch...

TO THE FAPCAVE!! XD
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:29 pm

well, I don't really know how to make the pics smaller and the lighting was the best I could get due to recent camera issues, I wish I had a better photography station but for now my desk works good enough right? I hope the pics helped though, sorry for the massive usage of bandwidth

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:00 pm

So it seems that the PiccoNeemo bodies actually have more shapelier bodies in the works.

If course to fit on QB revoltech head you'd need to modify the neck, but this will make it possible to 'remove' those pesky boots/gloves and get a truely 'naked' figure once these release.

In January when i get the blank figma bodies I'll let everyone know how those work as well :)

The body I used for Yuan/Alice is the bottom right and still needs a bit of work. Color match on the white body is 'okay'.

Getting a new camera soon so I'll be able to take pics :)

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Nice. It sucked that they had only released cartoonish lolis.

As for the blank figma, it'll work as well as any other figma body, since they're more padronized than the QB Revos, which may be problematic because of necks being on the head, not the torso.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:29 pm

maybe my beloved Airi can finally strip down to bra and panties now, but I am questioning if I should just buy more joints and hand sculpt that body though, either way it would be nice, no posable Airi figure has come with the bra and her naked body, the closest in the full puni with is not that well done in my oppinion, oh well, I just wish revoltech would re-release a bra and panties version of Airi soon, that would be better than the 2p they made, much more usefull as well, it would be really nice if it included semi-transparent maid clothes as well so it would look like she's fading, that would be amazing, I hope revoltech does this, they did make Alice boost so why wouldn't they? I hope they will

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Shiaoran wrote:Nice. It sucked that they had only released cartoonish lolis.

As for the blank figma, it'll work as well as any other figma body, since they're more padronized than the QB Revos, which may be problematic because of necks being on the head, not the torso.
Yeah, The picco neemos have the neck on the torso too. In the end it was easier and less scary to cut down the neck on the body.

Doubt I'll do that with the figmas so it looks like the Picco Neemos would be the best option for blanks. Right now I'm just using the arms and legs with the revoltech torso and aside from the color mismatch it's pretty good :3

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Sonja wrote:

Yeah, The picco neemos have the neck on the torso too. In the end it was easier and less scary to cut down the neck on the body.

Doubt I'll do that with the figmas so it looks like the Picco Neemos would be the best option for blanks. Right now I'm just using the arms and legs with the revoltech torso and aside from the color mismatch it's pretty good :3
so do the arms and legs just fit on easily? also recent releases have had upper arm and thigh exposable as well like Siggy and Anellotte as well as Alice boost, although not all have had rubber chests so I am unsure if figures like Branwen will, I can't wait for Branwen, I'd love to see how her clothes attatch since they appear to be open on the sides

Nutjob
Class B Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Proxima Spinel

Post by Nutjob » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:06 am

I'm just boggled by the mitts and calves on the bottom-left figure.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Nutjob wrote:I'm just boggled by the mitts and calves on the bottom-left figure.
Those are some SERIOUS Yaoi hands.

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:29 pm

star wrote:
Sonja wrote:

so do the arms and legs just fit on easily? also recent releases have had upper arm and thigh exposable as well like Siggy and Anellotte as well as Alice boost, although not all have had rubber chests so I am unsure if figures like Branwen will, I can't wait for Branwen, I'd love to see how her clothes attatch since they appear to be open on the sides
They're a little loose on my loli Alice, and it'll definitely vary on the sculpt of the figure.