What Anime series are you currently watching?

Talk about Other forms of Media here!
DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Re: What Anime series are you currently watching?

Post by DEARDROPS » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:29 am

anyone, ever been to a speed subbing group? lol, I just got recruited yesterday and partaked on Eureka 7 AO. Anyways having fun, especially, I'm gonna get latest release for Koichoco and SAO.

now adding to my list Eureka 7 AO
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:53 am

Personally, I've only translated a couple of doujins and 4-panel stuff.

I know how to remove subs, but adding them is something I've never done before.

Currently re-watching GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:10 pm

OshareKeiji wrote:Currently re-watching GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class.
Hey, i LOVE GA too! XD Oh those good ol' jokes of the whackiness of art students XDDDDDD

Ahem... currently watching Transformers Animated -Japanese dub-. Awesome opening song sequence, wrong Japanese adaptation... =_=;;
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Storm Wing wrote: Hey, i LOVE GA too! XD Oh those good ol' jokes of the whackiness of art students XDDDDDD
Finally, someone who appreciates GA. A lot of people I run into put it down since it doesn't have the same service quality as Hidamari Sketch.

Hidamari Sketch is good too because of it's laid-back atmosphere (and bath scenes). GA's forte however, is more into inserting humor at the technical aspects of art.

I'm particularly fond of Miki, Namiko and Miyabi (Kyouju).

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:22 pm

lol been up all night doing SAO, it was great, more of Kirito's harem XDD harassing Asuna's oppai. That part made it hard for me to go further XD but eventually finished. Unfortunately we were on the race with HS, but couldn't beat them XD.

Gonna watch Yuru Yuri tonight. :D
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:51 am

OshareKeiji wrote:Finally, someone who appreciates GA. A lot of people I run into put it down since it doesn't have the same service quality as Hidamari Sketch.

Hidamari Sketch is good too because of it's laid-back atmosphere (and bath scenes). GA's forte however, is more into inserting humor at the technical aspects of art.

I'm particularly fond of Miki, Namiko and Miyabi (Kyouju).
Don't get me wrong, i just loev comedy genre. Particularly, on Hidamari Sketch, this "soft" yuri vibes really gets into me. & this series is full of "HNNNNNGGGGGH~!!" everytime Yasuna pops in the scene. Not to mention Sae - Hiro XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:06 am

Speaking of slice of life comedy, I'm reading B Gata H Kei and I'm loving it. It's been a long time since a 4koma had me laughing like that.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:10 am

Yuru Yuri S2 ep 9.

Wonder if "Chinarin" will catch on to the same degree as "Akarin"?

These disappearance monikers get weirder by the season.

Also finally compiled and unsubbed all the DVD eps of Kanamemo. Since it's the video version, there's no annoying kitty face to cover the panchira and a bonus GL scene involving two supporting characters is added.

My only complaint is that it's not high-def, but I'm thankful to have at least found a working torrent of it.

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 am

lol just finished watching Beck The mongolian Chop squad, it was great, gonna add that to my favorite anime list :headbang: :headbang:

while watching it, I was simply comparing it to my favorite VN Deardrops. そして found it almost a like, except for the vn to have a lot of hot scenes where the protagonist gets the girl. While on Beck, it started on a simple day where Koyuki was so tired and resting on a bench, and saw a weird dog who was bullied by kids, and thus met Ryuusuke(Ray). While on Deardrops, Shoichi a famous violinist goes back to Japan, and works on LiveSpace696, and while cleaning on the streets met Gonda Eiji. On Beck, ryuusuke was the reason why beck was formed, and on Deardrops, it was Eiji. But both of them had similar events, like Ryuusuke going back to america facing his past(or running away?), and Gonda-san after receiving a letter who's named after his love of his life, went missing and ditched the Major Debut offer. And beck(the band) had a revival after yrs of waiting for ryuusuke to come back on Japan, and after their revival got an offer to go to america. On Deardrops, they were really looking for Eiji, after yrs of looking, decided to join on an online battle of the bands, after passing the prelimination round, got their name on posters for Eiji to see the band name and come back to livespace696.

And both of them... made me frustrated on their ending >.< it's like, something's still not done! don't end the season! >.<

there you have it my Beck XD

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:59 am

Currently watching and now in my to-format list for PSP viewing:

*Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimitsu
*Kill Me Baby
*Acchi Kocchi

Looking forward to the premiere of Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb. Didn't think that there was going to be another one after Hoshimitsu (it's been what, 5 years?), but it's coming.

Also waiting for Little Busters.