Post by Raiski » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:01 am

Polenicus wrote:i love that set.

- MURDER - MURDER- SLASH - KILL - BURN - SHOOT

- Bored pose

- DEATH - KILL - SLASH - SLASH - EXPLOSIONS

- Fixing hair

- OVERKILL - SPIKES EVERYWHERE - STABBITY STAB STAB

- Casually topping eyeglasses

I also have to say the glasses are awesome on her. But then I like anything that makes Ravina more distinct from the typical 'Strarf' persona (Outside from work, of course)
Aren't those HomuHomu's glasses? Or Does Ravina really come with those? :o Anyway both look awesome! I still need to pay for my Tempesta, and then gather up some moolah quick so that I can still grab Ravina too, she's too good to pass up. (or to wait and let the prices rise like crazy) I tried asking AmiAmi if they include the Strarf Mk.2 bookmark with these, and got a reply that they "should" be included.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Re: Arnval and Strarf MK 2 Repaints

Post by Xehn » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:20 pm

they definitely don't come with lavina.

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by shizen22 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Raiski wrote:Aren't those HomuHomu's glasses? Or Does Ravina really come with those? :o Anyway both look awesome! I still need to pay for my Tempesta, and then gather up some moolah quick so that I can still grab Ravina too, she's too good to pass up. (or to wait and let the prices rise like crazy) I tried asking AmiAmi if they include the Strarf Mk.2 bookmark with these, and got a reply that they "should" be included.
If you've preordered or ordered early enough you should be getting the bookmark. And yeah, those are figma Homu's glasses. The only Shinki with glasses remains Bright Feather. :/

Raiski
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda Stradale

Post by Raiski » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:26 pm

shizen22 wrote:
Raiski wrote:Aren't those HomuHomu's glasses? Or Does Ravina really come with those? :o Anyway both look awesome! I still need to pay for my Tempesta, and then gather up some moolah quick so that I can still grab Ravina too, she's too good to pass up. (or to wait and let the prices rise like crazy) I tried asking AmiAmi if they include the Strarf Mk.2 bookmark with these, and got a reply that they "should" be included.
If you've preordered or ordered early enough you should be getting the bookmark. And yeah, those are figma Homu's glasses. The only Shinki with glasses remains Bright Feather. :/
PO'd Tempesta at the same time as Fubuki, great! I really like that bookmark. They should give these kinds of bonuses with Shinkis more often. And they should make more Shinki meganekkos. Homu's glasses really would look good on Ravina if you could actually make her wear those. B)

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by shizen22 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Raiski wrote:Homu's glasses really would look good on Ravina if you could actually make her wear those. B)
A big if. If you look at both Ravina pics featuring the glasses, you'll notice Ravina's holding them in place with her hand so it doesn't seem likely they fit properly.

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Buying Homu san for the wrong reasons, proxy sending me my faps along wit& the BD, OST and Arnval Tiara
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Raiski
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda Stradale

Post by Raiski » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:33 am

shizen22 wrote:
Raiski wrote:Homu's glasses really would look good on Ravina if you could actually make her wear those. B)
A big if. If you look at both Ravina pics featuring the glasses, you'll notice Ravina's holding them in place with her hand so it doesn't seem likely they fit properly.
Yeah, noticed that too. Homu's glasses are made of softer plastic than Bright Feather's, so you can carefully bend them to fit some shinki heads, like seen in my pic of Yda that I linked earlier. The issue is whether the hair sculpt will get in the way of the glasses or not. But I bet it would be easy to modify the glasses to go on Ravina nicely, if anyone wants to do that to theirs.

I would try if the Homura figma was mine, but it's my bf's. And the second one (and the wonfest exclusive one that I have on order) is my brother's.

The bookmark that comes with the FAPs also has Strarf Mk.2 wearing glasses. They should make a real megane Strarf next, so that we don't all need to hunt down Homus to get glasses for our shinkis. :P (it's sad that the only "official shinki glasses" don't fit on anyone else besides Bright Feather.)
Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:Buying Homu san for the wrong reasons, proxy sending me my faps along wit& the BD, OST and Arnval Tiara
Get the wonfest Homu rather than the standard, it has better weapons in my opinion.
And show us some pics of the full package when they arrive, please? I really want to see that awesome tiara! :)

I finally paid my Tempesta, but AmiAmi is marked to be "closed" today, so they'll probably send my package tomorrow. I had to use my points because my bank account lacked something like 1€ from the full sum. :rolleyes: Now to wait for 1½ - 3 weeks for her arrival.

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:46 am

Raiski wrote:
Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:Buying Homu san for the wrong reasons, proxy sending me my faps along wit& the BD, OST and Arnval Tiara
Get the wonfest Homu rather than the standard, it has better weapons in my opinion.
And show us some pics of the full package when they arrive, please? I really want to see that awesome tiara! :)

I finally paid my Tempesta, but AmiAmi is marked to be "closed" today, so they'll probably send my package tomorrow. I had to use my points because my bank account lacked something like 1€ from the full sum. :rolleyes: Now to wait for 1½ - 3 weeks for her arrival.
yeah I bought the WonFest Homu from GSC along with Snow Miku, so I'll be having 2 Madoka girls in Uniform
and 2 sets of glasses!

Tempesta will be a lovely surprise at your doorstep
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Polenicus
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 23
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Polenicus » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:41 pm

shizen22 wrote:
Actually, I had gotten a set of glasses (To replace Bright Feather's broken ones) and I found the biggest issue with glasses on Strarf/Ravina is there's nowhere for the stems to go. She has very thickly molded hair on either side of her head and no ears, so it doesn't really work. No matter how badass it looks.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Polenicus wrote:
shizen22 wrote:
Actually, I had gotten a set of glasses (To replace Bright Feather's broken ones) and I found the biggest issue with glasses on Strarf/Ravina is there's nowhere for the stems to go. She has very thickly molded hair on either side of her head and no ears, so it doesn't really work. No matter how badass it looks.
why not use thin wire at the ends of the glasses stems to wrap it around her head?