Termination of Online Services?!

For help & discussion of Battle Rondo.

Moderator: Sword

Prospektor
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4

Termination of Online Services?!

Post by Prospektor » Tue May 31, 2011 6:27 am

Today, when logging on to Battle Rondo, the launcher gave me following news update:
2011.05.31 武装神姫オンラインサービス終了のお知らせ
2011年8月31日を持ちまして、武装神姫バトルロンド・ジオラマスタジオのサービスを終了させて頂く事をご連絡いたします。
詳細は神姫NET内のINFORMATIONをご確認ください。

また、本日より武装神姫バトルロンドにてプレミアム期間中のプレミアムチケット追加購入を停止させて頂きます。

Google Translate gives me this:
2011.05.31 Busou Termination of Online Services
With this in August 31, 2011, I will contact you to let me terminate the services of the studio Busou Battle Rondo Diorama.
Shinki INFORMATION For more information please check in the NET.
In addition, we will stop purchasing additional tickets at a premium during the premium Busou Shinki Battle Rondo today.
I also checked Shinki-net.jp with Google Translate:
2011.05.31 Busou Termination of Online Services 11.05.31 11.05.31
With regard to the service battle Busou Rondo Diorama Studio,
13:00 on August 31 will contact me to be ended successfully.
End of the schedule is as follows.
May 31 - June 30, 13:00 stop 13:00 premiums during the premium ticket purchase July 31, 13:00 Shinki point Discontinued August 31, ending the 13th premium ticket sales: Service Termination 00
Moreover, the figures are included in the series "Access Code" With regard to the no longer available from August 31.

Kindly enjoy this service, I would like to sincerely thank all our customers.

Konami Busou Online Management Team

So, that's it? This quick? I know the rumors, and yeah, it wasn't exactly a good sign that the latest figures came without codes, but in August everything will end? My shinkis will be lost in a virtual limbo or even killed (terminated)?
If somebody with a grasp of the Japanese language will organize an effort to prevent this, I'm in. Signing petitions, participating in demonstrations in front of local Konami branches or whatever.
If they would have given a longer "deadline", end of the year or better, end of next year, okay. But it starts NOW.
Maybe I'm a bit more emotional since I just started playing 6 or 8 weeks ago ... :sad:

higurashi9
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Sharatang

Re: Termination of Online Services?!

Post by higurashi9 » Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am

wow i am so sad and angry right now :evil:
but if there doing this they BETTER add them every shinki in battle masters

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue May 31, 2011 11:47 am

Yes. It looks like services will end at the end of August. It really seems too soon for me also. They just added 4 "new" Shinkis to Battle Rondo, and personally, I just started playing a little over a year ago. I'm really disappointed that things are coming to an end already. I think they should at least give everyone Premium access for all of August or something like that.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Tue May 31, 2011 3:17 pm

At this point, I think every shinki with a Code has been added.
Also explains why the last few had such lackluster animations.
HEre's hoping they have better luck with Battle Masters

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Tue May 31, 2011 3:48 pm

This is just so wrong on many levels! They need to at least keep it going so slower players can max out their Shinkis. They need to also get out an OP with Renge, Kohiru and the new gals that were added. Whoever decided to terminate this needs a kick in the rear end for not seeing this through till the end!

Keep Battle Rondo alive damn it! All they needed to do was updated it then people would play more of it. If they needed profit then they should of experimented with donation bars and the like.

acher13
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach

Post by acher13 » Tue May 31, 2011 7:23 pm

wtf noo!!
just when I decided to get active again and they're going to close it?
they better make this available offline though. I don't want to part with any of my girls in BR.

Prospektor
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4

Post by Prospektor » Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 pm

ArcticKitsune wrote:If they needed profit then they should of experimented with donation bars and the like.
And I thought they make enough (not much, but enough) money with the SPT shop, judging by the amount of wings and weapons and dresses I come across when I try to get to A class.
By the way, your blog really helped me getting started with BR, thanks for your work.

acher13 wrote:wtf noo!!
just when I decided to get active again and they're going to close it?
they better make this available offline though. I don't want to part with any of my girls in BR.
It'd be great if this somehow would be possible. I mean, it takes up 7.28 GB on my HD, should be more than enough. At least with Diorama Studio I don't see a problem, from what I understand it's just posing (haven't tried it out yet)

higurashi9
Class A Shinki

Post by higurashi9 » Tue May 31, 2011 8:27 pm

after i thought about maybe their just trying to get more sales with the upcoming battle masters mk2
cuz that would be the only way to play with our shinkis (virtually)

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Tue May 31, 2011 8:28 pm

Prospektor wrote:
ArcticKitsune wrote:If they needed profit then they should of experimented with donation bars and the like.
And I thought they make enough (not much, but enough) money with the SPT shop, judging by the amount of wings and weapons and dresses I come across when I try to get to A class.
By the way, your blog really helped me getting started with BR, thanks for your work.
Ya, they have enough to keep it running for a few years to come. Is this because of the financial issues caused by the Earthquake or someone making poor choices in the thinking room? Either way, as you said, they had enough money from the SPT shop. I've always encountered those with digital paywares gears & accessories. Also, they got enough from figures and Battle Master paywares as well....

*bows with right hand tucked towards chest* And glad to be of service, and to be of assistance to you! :P Sadly, I now have to focus on Battle Masters fully. Not sure how I'll record those onto Youtube with the lack of proper recording....

higurashi9
Class A Shinki

Post by higurashi9 » Tue May 31, 2011 8:45 pm

@AK you need cfw and a program to record games