shinkis types you would like to see made

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Re: shinkis types you would like to see made

Post by rubixbox » Fri May 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Polenicus wrote:Actually, I know exactly what I want to see made.

Howling and MaoChao Mk II
You, sir, are a genius.
Caterwaul wrote:Yes, please!
Blade's actually done artwork with both an older looking Howling, and with a more heavilly armored Howling. There's no shortage of catgirl artwork he's done either, so it's not like they'd be lacking in concepts for it.
SWEET MERCIFUL F***! It's like she merged with Strength from the Black Rock Shooter OVA...or they had a baby or something...
Seriously, can she actually move her arms with those things?

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sat May 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Caterwaul wrote:

Yes, please!
Blade's actually done artwork with both an older looking Howling, and with a more heavilly armored Howling. There's no shortage of catgirl artwork he's done either, so it's not like they'd be lacking in concepts for it.
hmmm, that it sure large armor! id love to see howling and maochao mk2 but maybe not that big, id like to see them with their head gear a little smaller so it look better when they wear it without armor, and maybe the little animals they come with could be just a touch bigger (ps: someone should start a thread for the shinki's deigners/artists other works, id read that

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Sat May 28, 2011 5:06 pm

star wrote:hmmm, that it sure large armor! id love to see howling and maochao mk2 but maybe not that big, id like to see them with their head gear a little smaller so it look better when they wear it without armor, and maybe the little animals they come with could be just a touch bigger (ps: someone should start a thread for the shinki's deigners/artists other works, id read that
I'd like their armor to be a little smaller too. You know, something like Gabrine and Renge's armor, or even Pomock and Partio's.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat May 28, 2011 8:31 pm

rubixbox wrote:
star wrote:hmmm, that it sure large armor! id love to see howling and maochao mk2 but maybe not that big, id like to see them with their head gear a little smaller so it look better when they wear it without armor, and maybe the little animals they come with could be just a touch bigger (ps: someone should start a thread for the shinki's deigners/artists other works, id read that
I'd like their armor to be a little smaller too. You know, something like Gabrine and Renge's armor, or even Pomock and Partio's.
hmm, i didn't meant that small, and technically, mao and howling do have armor that small in the other versions, but i meant smaller than the armor howling was wearing in the link attached, but if howling and mao had armor that could change from full to light armor, that would be nice, like arnval and strarf mk2 have 3(now 4) armor modes, example: strarf mk2's gaint robot arms turn into legs and she wears those arm sleave type things, you leave her armored chest plate on and give her a sword and shes suddenly light armor, with arnval mk2, you leave her sleave lookin' things on and take the shin gaurd off her armored legs, leave her armored chest plate and put on on the back of her head armor only, no hair attached to the back, no side fins, no piece in front, and give her a gun, ive seen these done before, although they are not in the instructions they look great, but like that would be cool light armor for a howling and mao mk2, but id still want a full armor mode as well

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun May 29, 2011 4:20 pm

(not spam, i just wanted it to come as a new post so it says i put this here)on second thought, i really like the Garuda Howling, id buy it in a heartbeat if they made it, is there a mao counterpart with it? kemotech is one of my favorite types of shinki, aside from frontline

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Sun May 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Hell yes! I, the other Blade, approve!

BabyRazzy
MMS Naked
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: BabyRazz

Post by BabyRazzy » Mon May 30, 2011 9:42 pm

What about headphone.. for music lovers! :maochao: :eukrante:

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:26 am

BabyRazzy wrote:What about headphone.. for music lovers! :maochao: :eukrante:
XD
type "left" and type "right"?
those would be sisters alright...XD

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Type echidna and type platypus.

Type sloth might actually be pretty cool..... Oh! How about type Lawyer! Or police officer, or firefighter! Or type mushroom! Type monk and type miko! Type frog! Or how about type Ghost or type Skeleton? Perhaps two type Onis, a red and a blue. The repaints would be a yellow type (think Lum) Type Reaper would be pretty cool, or type boxer.

holydragon
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: strarf mk2 ravina

Post by holydragon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:46 pm

blade_anime wrote:Type Reaper.
that would be awesome especailly if it had a scythe like death in darksider 2 but in addtion to the twin scythe and double bladed staff ehtier a double side scythe or just a extremely huge scythe would be awesome
and a side note i like how many post this tread has since it the frist i started