Download Contents

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Re: Download Contents

Post by NamelessChibi » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:45 am

Hrm... I might as well just post the picture of what's coming up if no one knows yet.

Next DLC (8/11) will have Grabrine and Renge, Vajira (Weapon), Uru San (a Hammer), This Generator Back Pack thing and the Freebie will be Pomock Staff.

8/19 will have the Cat Tail, The Serafuku or School Girl Outfit, Saxaphone, Beam Two-Handed Sword, Fort Bragg's Rifle and Proto-Partio's Gun. The Freebie will be a Giant Syringe (Not Brightfeather's Syringe though).

EDIT: I claim this page in the name of Onee-sama, as always.

nascar241993
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka, Mizuki

Post by nascar241993 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:51 am

Renge looks so adorable when she's blushing, makes me want to hug her.

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Post by Zero_Blazer » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:02 am

Oh, of the DLC shinki don't have story events, I don't feel as bad about not getting them. The story events really build up on them. Without them the shinkis is just...a doll...

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Nice, the next batch comes out on my birthday. I did download something besides the manga meat and fishbone, 2 different things that were just text, perhaps missions?

BEANS
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 16
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach

Post by BEANS » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:25 pm

persocomsan wrote:Nice, the next batch comes out on my birthday. I did download something besides the manga meat and fishbone, 2 different things that were just text, perhaps missions?
If you're talking about the catalogs, if you don't download them, the DLC items won't appear in the game. That's why they're free.

persocomsan
Class S Shinki

Post by persocomsan » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Ah ok, so those are the catalogs, got it. Well I just downloaded everything that was free anyways. For some reason the fishbone doesn't show up yet though, but now that I know what I'm doing it's ok. Looking forward to the freebies and well, maybe one of these days I'll drop some money on the new characters. It's surprising how fast the new characters are releasing even though their figure release is months later.

Rinkun
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Rinkun » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Hi,i am new here.
i think you need to pass F2 for the fishbone to show up not sure where you are.
anyway i think the price of the extra shinkis dlc is a bit steep it has no story,no voice beside the few battle shout. I am quite disappointed really :( then again i dont think i can stop myself buying the shinkis dlc when it come out....damn you konami!!!!

BEANS
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 16
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach

Post by BEANS » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:24 pm

persocomsan wrote:Ah ok, so those are the catalogs, got it. Well I just downloaded everything that was free anyways. For some reason the fishbone doesn't show up yet though, but now that I know what I'm doing it's ok. Looking forward to the freebies and well, maybe one of these days I'll drop some money on the new characters. It's surprising how fast the new characters are releasing even though their figure release is months later.
The fishbone didn't appear in the shop? I'm almost sure that it was available for me since the beginning as I started playing with the content already installed.

persocomsan
Class S Shinki

Post by persocomsan » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Nope, not yet, then again maybe it's cuz I haven't passed the F2 tournament like Rinkun says. Will see what happens after I finish that ^^

Rinkun
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Rinkun » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:29 pm

actually screw what i said just check the konami website it say it need to pass F3 first qualify to use it. iam sure you are pass that stage right? so you either scroll too fast and miss it or you install the dlc wrong or forgot to download it all together ;)