Moderator: Caterwaul

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Re: Wave 11 - Violin and Guitar

Post by Lock Cade » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:55 pm

I would care less about Baby Razz's lack of clothing when not wearing her armor.

I definitely want to pick up both of them.

Susumu Hattori
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Pomock

Post by Susumu Hattori » Sat May 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Well it makes a world of difference to me, so it's definetly going to be a deciding factor in my case. I absolutely detest near-naked female action figures, and the like.

...But Razz has two friggin' guitars.... and a drum set.... did I mention her Guitars are also weapons? A gun and a 'Guitar-Blade'?

Grrr... why does such a cool figure have to be so scantily clad!? :mad:

waerd
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Benio

Post by waerd » Sat May 01, 2010 8:55 pm

[quote=...But Razz has two friggin' guitars.... and a drum set.... did I mention her Guitars are also weapons? A gun and a 'Guitar-Blade'?

Grrr... why does such a cool figure have to be so scantily clad!? :mad:[/quote]

Hmm, have you seen many rock music videos lately? Kinda sounds like she is dressed just right LOL.
Actually, I can agree with you. I keep Zyrdarya in her skirt and breastplate here, because she just does not have enough clothes on for my tastes. After all, she sits on my computer desk, and my boys use the computer too. (Guess it is a good thing that Jason is so taken with Howling, out of all the options.) I have to think I will take a pass on these two; the price is just too high for me.

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Hylian Pirate » Sat May 01, 2010 9:50 pm

I know I was one who originally said that Razz's scantily-cladded-ness was a bad thing, but what does that actually say about her? I think we can analyze the intended personality from her unarmored form, her armor, and her facial expressions. To put it bluntly, I think Razz is a complete b****. I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way; she just doesn't care what you think. Imagine being tasked with being her manager...

YOU: Er, Miss Razz, your next performance is-- GAH! Would you get dressed?! That's downright indecent!
RAZZ: (looks up at you, disinterested) What? Do I make you uncomfortable?
YOU: Well... actually, yes!
RAZZ: (gets up, walks over to you, grabs your tie (you're wearing a tie, dammit!) and forcibly pulls you down to her eye level) Good. Now get me a g******** Wild Cherry Pepsi, and don't you dare try to pull that Cherry Coke bull****, or I'll make your life even more of a living hell than it already is, capiche?

So, you see, it's not that she's trying to fulfill some lonely otaku's loli rocker fantasy; it's just that she's a typical rock star, and I'm OK with that. If she feels like walking around backstage in her underwear, then more power to her. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to find Miss Razz a Wild Cherry Pepsi before showtime...

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Sun May 02, 2010 12:15 am

Hylian Pirate wrote:Imagine being tasked with being her manager...

YOU: Er, Miss Razz, your next performance is-- GAH! Would you get dressed?! That's downright indecent!
RAZZ: (gets up, walks over to you, grabs your tie (you're wearing a tie, dammit!) and forcibly pulls you down to her eye level) Good. Now get me a g******** Wild Cherry Pepsi, and don't you dare try to pull that Cherry Coke bull****, or I'll make your life even more of a living hell than it already is, capiche?

So, you see, it's not that she's trying to fulfill some lonely otaku's loli rocker fantasy; it's just that she's a typical rock star, and I'm OK with that. If she feels like walking around backstage in her underwear, then more power to her. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to find Miss Razz a Wild Cherry Pepsi before showtime...

THANK YOU!

now i have an excuse to use razz in my comic without worrying about her outfit!

Susumu Hattori
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 7
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Pomock

Post by Susumu Hattori » Sun May 02, 2010 2:15 pm

waerd wrote: Hmm, have you seen many rock music videos lately? Kinda sounds like she is dressed just right LOL.
You make an excelent point. :fubuki:
waerd wrote:Actually, I can agree with you. I keep Zyrdarya in her skirt and breastplate here, because she just does not have enough clothes on for my tastes. After all, she sits on my computer desk, and my boys use the computer too.
At least someone can agree with me. :rolleyes:
Hylian Pirate wrote:Imagine being tasked with being her manager...

Dang it, that actually makes sense! Darn kids and your logical thinking... :vitulus:

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sun May 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Hylian Pirate wrote:I know I was one who originally said that Razz's scantily-cladded-ness was a bad thing, but what does that actually say about her? I think we can analyze the intended personality from her unarmored form, her armor, and her facial expressions. To put it bluntly, I think Razz is a complete b****. I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way; she just doesn't care what you think. Imagine being tasked with being her manager...

what about sharatang..... what does she say "let me calm you with my music and if that fails ill seduce you?"

Ninth
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Zelnogrard

Post by Ninth » Sun May 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Hylian Pirate wrote:...Imagine being tasked with being her manager...
It is 2036 and Busou Shinki are real robots, not just plastic toys. You purchase and activate a Baby Razz, and discover after leaving home for one day to go to work (or school), that she's trashed your bedroom like Sid Vicious demolishing a hotel room.
Battle Rondo username: ninerplease

Class A Shinki:
Panzer Melt
Class B Shinki:
Gunbunny HETARIA
Class C Shinki:
Cannon Utsuho
Angel Commando Gabrielle
Fighter Ijimeko
Not in Service:
Ninja Zubera
Firearms Kanna
Succubus Lilim

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sun May 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Ninth wrote:
Hylian Pirate wrote:...Imagine being tasked with being her manager...
It is 2036 and Busou Shinki are real robots, not just plastic toys. You purchase and activate a Baby Razz, and discover after leaving home for one day to go to work (or school), that she's trashed your bedroom like Sid Vicious demolishing a hotel room.
LOL!!! that or your whole radio, tv ,and mp3/ipod are rewired to amplify her guitars and drums.....(its not done until the windows break!!!)

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Hylian Pirate » Mon May 03, 2010 12:00 am

Ha ha! I'm glad to see that my little scenario got such a positive reception! With that personality in mind, I will completely adore my Baby Razz, scantily-clad loliness and all!
star wrote:what about sharatang..... what does she say "let me calm you with my music and if that fails ill seduce you?"
Sharatang I imagine to be much like her sister: very stuck up and very "superior." She's better than you, and she knows it. She composes her own pieces and plays all the parts because no one else can... In a similar fashion to Razz's scenario:

YOU: Miss Sharatang, your next perfor--
SHARA: I know very well when my next performance is, you twit! Do you think I've been muddling around here doing nothing in preparation?! I thought I specifically told you not to bother me unless it was of dire importance! Is this a matter of dire importance?
YOU: Well, actually...
SHARA: Then remove yourself from my sight THIS INSTANT!

What Sharatang doesn't know is that the hall where she was supposed to perform was bombed today... I can only imagine I'll be taking the blame for not telling her. However, as is the nature of Busou Shinki, the perpetrators will get one hell of a show from a fully armored, angry classical music diva. I doubt it'll be a fun experience...