You gave me such hope.....

Mobius
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fliers~

Re: Wave ? - Cruiser and Racer type

Post by Mobius » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Considering it's been two years and we still haven't had these girls released or as far as I can tell, an official release date, is it possible that Konami just doesn't want to release these anymore?

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:30 pm

has it really been 2 years? wow, it only feels like one, didn't the music girls take about 2 years after their original designs were released as well? maybe I'm mistaken but I remember waiting for Sharatang for a long time, but I have liked Sharatang from her early design scetches with no color real colors, I guess the bike girls' creator just worked faster and was further along when we got news maybe? I am wondering if they will be released with the anime maybe? I still have hope for them eventually

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Post by MrHolister » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:05 am

If Konami is like most businesses, they are waiting for what they believe is the most opportune moment. The anime is extremely popular right now and demand for second hand shinkis is dramatic.. With the anime's first (hopefully not last) season ending soon, they may just be waiting till the collective NEED for shinkis to just goes nuts. Look how many people are interested in it... (although businesses will just cancel stuff for dumb reasons sometimes)

I hope they are released. Jill is awesome. I will totally mod the cruiser, no biggy..
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

Mobius
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fliers~

Post by Mobius » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:08 am

MrHolister wrote:If Konami is like most businesses, they are waiting for what they believe is the most opportune moment. The anime is extremely popular right now and demand for second hand shinkis is dramatic.. With the anime's first (hopefully not last) season ending soon, they may just be waiting till the collective NEED for shinkis to just goes nuts. Look how many people are interested in it... (although businesses will just cancel stuff for dumb reasons sometimes)

I hope they are released. Jill is awesome. I will totally mod the cruiser, no biggy..
Is it really that big in Japan? I don't know that much, though I'd think if they were waiting for the opportune moment, they'd take one of the episodes and feature these girls to increase interest, no? And personally, gimme Estoril. She's just so cute and boisterous looking!

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:16 am

You guys gave me such high hopes...

Jill Rivers, Estoril, gimme both! //shinkirage
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:17 am

Adventwings wrote:You guys gave me such high hopes...

Jill Rivers, Estoril, gimme both! //shinkirage
Agreed. Maybe we should stop posting in this thread unless there is some actual news regarding the figures?

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:57 pm

well if there are posts frequently enough it shouldn't boost people's hopes to much, it's only when the conversation dies for a while and a new post is made that most people get excited, I am having such a hard time decideing which one I like better of the 2 and doubt I can afford both, Jill is cute but so is Estoril, so hard to choose!

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:09 pm

I second that motion (Ironically bumping the thread, I know.) If you could please refrain from posting in here without news (that includes saying it sounds like a good idea) to prevent people from getting their hopes up only to have them leave disappointed (the way that this is probably making you feel right now) then that would be great. Most of the discussion and speculation about the release of these figures has already been said somewhere in this thread, so, until there is some news, it is doubtful that anything you say will add anything meaningful to the conversation. If you must discuss this, CBox is always open on the front page.

Raiski
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda Stradale

Post by Raiski » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:50 am

Bike girls getting cancelled? Can anyone offer a better translation than Google? :*(

From Twitter:

いくや ‏@ikuya_koi

バイク型神姫の発売は絶望的っぽい。先日の打ち上げ時にちらっと監督が関係者と話をしてるのを聞いたんですが、生産工場が確保できないみたいですね。ファンの要望は多分コナミ側でも十分承知してるし理解もしてると思うんだけど、大人の事情でどうしようもならないんだろうなぁ #武装神姫