Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Re: Wave ? - Cruiser and Racer type

Post by arhra » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:48 am

Storm Wing wrote:Long time lurker in this section... So, any news when these 2 biker gals will be released?? ;)
Nothing yet. The latest preorders were the mk2 ninjas for February, so March would probably be the earliest possible month for the bikers. Preorders for the ninjas opened up right at the end of September, so if we're lucky maybe we'll hear something in the next week or so. Otherwise, they'll probably be April or even later.

NaitoNii
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0

Post by NaitoNii » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:55 pm

arhra wrote:
Storm Wing wrote:Long time lurker in this section... So, any news when these 2 biker gals will be released?? ;)
Nothing yet. The latest preorders were the mk2 ninjas for February, so March would probably be the earliest possible month for the bikers. Preorders for the ninjas opened up right at the end of September, so if we're lucky maybe we'll hear something in the next week or so. Otherwise, they'll probably be April or even later.

How long does a typical Shinki pre-order take before they're shipped out? And when they do go for pre-order, I hope that I won't need to use a proxy

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:11 pm

NaitoNii wrote:How long does a typical Shinki pre-order take before they're shipped out? And when they do go for pre-order, I hope that I won't need to use a proxy
They usually go up about 5 months before the scheduled release (at least, the last few have; can't remember the exact timing for earlier ones), for example the Vic Vipers went up in May for an October release (before they got delayed, at any rate), and the ninja sisters went up at the end of September for a February release. So if they're planning on releasing them in March, we should see something soon, and if we don't, a March release would look less likely.

Shouldn't be any need to worry about proxies for them; they're a brand new pair of designs, and exclusives are usually restricted to repaints and event exclusives (with very occasional exceptions like the mk2s bundled with the psp games, where the repaints are the general release). They might pop up on KonamiStyle first, but they should show up on regular retail sites (AmiAmi/HS/HLJ/etc) within a day or two.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:29 pm

excited for jill rivers! p.s. her personality is so cute in battle masters!

NaitoNii
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2

Post by NaitoNii » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:35 pm

star wrote:excited for jill rivers! p.s. her personality is so cute in battle masters!
Footage paleasuh :P of Estoril would be nice too

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:14 pm

NaitoNii wrote:
star wrote:excited for jill rivers! p.s. her personality is so cute in battle masters!
Footage paleasuh :P of Estoril would be nice too
do you mean footage from me? i havent hacked my psp so the only footage i could give would look like complete crap, but the trailer on youtube shows so nice footage, but since im not sure were it is right now, i'll describe them, estoril is cute but kinda tomboy-ish when fightingm, jill-rivers is tough on the outside but sensitive tward me, and she seems very sincere

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Shikaze » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:51 am

I'm getting a Nitro+ vibe on those two.

Estoril wouldn't look out of place in Blassreiter, and Jill Rivers bike just BEG to be modded as the Hunting Horror from Demonbane.

astarothxi
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: arnval tempesta

Post by astarothxi » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:10 am

Is there anything new on these two? It's been so long since anything has come up

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:54 am

I don't see any updates about them on KonamiStyle, so judging by past timeline I guess it'll be a mid-year release, if not later.
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

Ranalcus

Post by Ranalcus » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:06 pm

What do you thnk about this recolor of Estroil? Looks good?
It is a speedy sh**y job, made by my 13-years old friend.

Name of Estrol comes probably from this Race Track:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aut%C3%B3dromo_do_Estoril