Eukrante re-issue!!

Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Re: Eukrante re-issue!!

Post by Sonja » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 pm

I go through ShoppingMallJapan. Not sure on the cost from them yet.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Sonja wrote:Remember Star that Busou Shinki was introduced over here before and it has already failed. Konami is not likely to reattempt a risky release like that, especially in this economy!

The reason they won't release the shinkis if the order number isn't met is because 2500 is probably a minimum run they can make a decent profit on.
but they would be losing money if they made the orders would they, it may not be a decent profit but money is money and they are with just current orders now making atleast a good amount, and they are selling altlene again on the site, and she failed as preorder, which is why im scepticle as to if they will cancel the pre-order

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by shizen22 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:14 pm

star wrote:but they would be losing money if they made the orders would they, it may not be a decent profit but money is money and they are with just current orders now making atleast a good amount, and they are selling altlene again on the site, and she failed as preorder, which is why im scepticle as to if they will cancel the pre-order
I have trouble trying to make out what you're saying but Atlene is canceled. Her order button has been removed from her page on Konamistyle and most likely anyone who has placed a pre-order has been notified that the orders are canceled.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:37 pm

shizen22 wrote:
star wrote:but they would be losing money if they made the orders would they, it may not be a decent profit but money is money and they are with just current orders now making atleast a good amount, and they are selling altlene again on the site, and she failed as preorder, which is why im scepticle as to if they will cancel the pre-order
I have trouble trying to make out what you're saying but Atlene is canceled. Her order button has been removed from her page on Konamistyle and most likely anyone who has placed a pre-order has been notified that the orders are canceled.
thats strange, shes listed as available here: http://www.konamistyle.jp/item/63610/%e ... %e3%83%88- oh wait, there is no order button, i dont see why they just dont keep extra shinki available for people to buy later, i hate haveing to rush and hurry to try to get one because shes only released once

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:15 am

star wrote:
shizen22 wrote:
thats strange, shes listed as available here: http://www.konamistyle.jp/item/63610/%e ... %e3%83%88- oh wait, there is no order button, i dont see why they just dont keep extra shinki available for people to buy later, i hate haveing to rush and hurry to try to get one because shes only released once
Because money, that's why. It costs money to have extra figures just lying around in a warehouse. Production money, money to rent the space (which most places don't have lots of) and they're not getting any of that money back until the figure is sold off to a store or to a consumer.

It costs money to make figures, and they did want to release more but there wasn't enough interest. They might try again at a later date to get enough orders for her, but it's not worth it for them to make only a few extras since production costs aren't cheap.

mechajunkie
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Waffe Bunny

Post by mechajunkie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:04 am

Ahh! She will be my final purchase prior to the "future waves" because I don't know if I can continue buying these pretty things. ahh. ("future waves"--that is anything released after Gabline/Rengke) ..oh and I am a late bloomer with BSW.

Imagine the fanmade storylines these could bring! (I'm going to attempt another photocomic that will feature her!)

Yay Eukrante re-issue!

:eukrante:

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:34 pm

so how many more orders are needed for eukrante to be re-released? im not good at reading the konami site

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Currently, 1490. =(

shizumanagi
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 22
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ravina

Post by shizumanagi » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:15 pm

I'd like the get in on this, but I'm so strapped for next month with my orders of the repainted MK.IIs & Kos-mos. >.>

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Sonja wrote:Currently, 1490. =(
and how many are needed to start (1490 is the amount already ordered right?)