Does anyone here has the Battle masters Box set???

Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

Katze Null
MMS Naked
MMS owned: 0

Post by Katze Null » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:42 pm

yes, i'm asking this 'cause i want more information about this box which i think is awesome!!!!!

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Re: Does anyone here has the Battle masters Box set???

Post by Hylian Pirate » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:21 pm

I've got it, and I'll gladly answer questions. However, read the Arnval and Strarf Mk 2 thread first. Chances are your questions will be answered in there. Also, I'm not really set up to take pictures...

Katze Null
MMS Naked

Post by Katze Null » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Well, i think i won't have any problem with the figures, as a matter of fact, i love almost all busou shinki figures but except like 4 models or so. I was really wondering about the videogame......is it easy to play??? how much japanese is required???

Also what are your thoughts about the soundtrack??? is it good???

I have bid on this boxset and i have lost 'cause i don't reach the price, which i think is quite expensive. But i was thinking to buy one figure then the other then the game and the price is really high!!!!

I hope you could let me know a review of the boxset as a fan of busou shinki. I really like the figures, i have almost all, and for some dumb reason i miss this boxset!!!!!!

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:14 pm

well, if its about the game, its very easy, simply teadious at times, you set weapons to the buttons and when you press the button, you use the weapon, double pressing in a direction makes you go faster that way, left button with the L in it locks you onto the target, right with the R in it sheilds you. simple as that, x is jump and if you double press a direction button in mid air with a back piece that can fly, then you also will fly until you run low on power when you will land and be forced to remain on the ground with the exception of jumping until you refill. the same classes aply like in battle rondo, Ex: S class meens that you got s class on that opponent, no real knowledge of the launguage is needed and there is a thread for the figures, and game most info is with the figures thread so go there for further information :schmetterling: