star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Light armor Wave 6? - Eagle and Lynx

Post by star » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Hylian Pirate wrote:*HI5 Zress*

Definitely preordered both. The sword is absolutely b****in', but I'm perfectly fine with missing out on it in favor of not having to go through a proxy. And Amiami's prices are love.

Something I've noticed about MMS 3rds in general: There is no more "standard" chest piece. Artille illustrates this beautifully by being a "stacked short girl" even unarmored. Likewise, Altlene came with a fuller unarmored piece than the Mark 2s. With the MMS 1st bodies, you could always count on that standard piece being in there, even if girls like Ianeira and Graffias were clearly meant to use their larger counterparts. Now though, it seems like the designers are making the decision for us, instead of letting us choose, which means that no one will have the option of having a more "loli" Artille. I'm OK with this, mind you. I'd rather have the artist's most accurate interpretation on any given figure. It's just an observation...

Can't wait to get them in hand!
the new no standard chest piece idea works much better because in cases like vespy, she gets from her standard normal top to the larger white one, its more naturall and real girls arent all the same, + this makes people get over their boob-a-phobia which seems to be a very realy dissorder lately :ianeira:

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:43 pm

For me, it's not so much as what I think as what guests will think seing a figure of a scantily clad girl with large breasts. Yoko being an exception, because she's badass. And no, I do not have a figure of Yoko.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 pm

blade_anime wrote:For me, it's not so much as what I think as what guests will think seing a figure of a scantily clad girl with large breasts. Yoko being an exception, because she's badass. And no, I do not have a figure of Yoko.
hmm, thats why mine live in my bedroom in a curio....guests otherwize would be a large problem, even with my modified echidona to have more clothes, the cloth that i used falls off sometimes

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Hylian Pirate » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:58 pm

blade_anime wrote:For me, it's not so much as what I think as what guests will think seing a figure of a scantily clad girl with large breasts. Yoko being an exception, because she's badass. And no, I do not have a figure of Yoko.
This raises a question: Which would be more dangerous, guests seeing a figure of a large-chested scantily clad girl or a figure of a flat-chested scantily clad girl? Your mileage may vary depending on living arrangements, but I'd rather not run the risk of guests assuming I'm a pedophile...

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:19 am

I guess I'm able to get away with it because I'm a girl and my friends/family all know I'm a bit weird, but all of my figures are displayed out in the open, even the lesser clothed ones. Lovely double standard, isn't it?

Still, might be fun to see the reactions to Baby Razz when she comes in.

Zress Tayasu
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach <3

Post by Zress Tayasu » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:15 am

[quote="Hylian Pirate]*snip*This raises a question: Which would be more dangerous, guests seeing a figure of a large-chested scantily clad girl or a figure of a flat-chested scantily clad girl? Your mileage may vary depending on living arrangements, but I'd rather not run the risk of guests assuming I'm a pedophile...[/quote]

indeed. at least with the stacked girl you're assumed to be more or less "normal", whatever the slag "normal" is. *shrug*

then again, I don't tend to make much secret of my tastes, so yeah. I guess mileage varies. I've never really thought it was worth it to hide what things were of interest to me. :strarf:

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:26 pm

I'm curious to see the company logo on their backs, assuming they both will have it from that picture of Artille where you can almost make out what it is.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:36 pm

your average girl is better for guests in my oppinion, to stacked and your a perv but flat and your a pedophile in most guests eyes, arnval mk2, vespelio, and vitilus arent to stacked but still not to flat, a happy medium, if i do say say, although vespy is bordering that and so is vitilus but not to the piont my little cousins notice that they even have breasts, however grafias, ianeira, and the likes, its easy to see they flaunt it and that was the first time my little cousin noticed boobs so it was very unpleasant until i told him they were there because she was a mutant who grew 2 extra brains, so yeah, and i think sharatang will be a good size as well but not to sized, overall, guests prefer not to feel small or like they have too compete for your attension, well girl guests anyways

O2P9
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by O2P9 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:53 pm

star wrote:*snip*
however grafias, ianeira, and the likes, its easy to see they flaunt it and that was the first time my little cousin noticed boobs so it was very unpleasant until i told him they were there because she was a mutant who grew 2 extra brains,
*snip*

:lol: I'm sorry, but I find that frickin' hilarious. :lol:

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:03 pm

O2P9 wrote:
star wrote:*snip*
however grafias, ianeira, and the likes, its easy to see they flaunt it and that was the first time my little cousin noticed boobs so it was very unpleasant until i told him they were there because she was a mutant who grew 2 extra brains,
*snip*

:lol: I'm sorry, but I find that frickin' hilarious. :lol:
LOL so do i but my aunt didnt, LOL like when my lil cousins stick balls in their shirts and think they're smarted now(mainly cause they saw their sis do that before hers cam in