Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61
MMS owned: 0

Re: Light armor Wave 6? - Eagle and Lynx

Post by Benio » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 pm

I was hoping amiami would do this with preordering these figures like they did with the bonus helmet for Altlene. Another reason why I <3 amiami...

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Hylian Pirate » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:59 pm

So, never mind what I said about that sword. Looks like I'll be getting it anyway! Cool! For those of you wondering, Amiami sent this out:
AmiAmi wrote:Dear Customer,

This e-mail has been sent to all customers who ordered both the Busou Shinki Raptias (Eagle Type MMS) along with the Busou Shinki Artille (Lynx Type MMS) figures.

A pre-order bonus item campaign has been started for these items.
So that you will be able to take advantage of this campaign, we will be replacing your order for the individual figures with this combined item: Busou Shinki Raptias and Artille 2 Figure Set with Heavy Sword Gyurinos.
This two figure set includes the bonus item Heavy Sword Gyurinos.

If you have any questions about this recombination or would like any clarification with regards to your order please feel free to contact us at this address.

Thank you for your patience while waiting for these items to be released, as well as your patronage of AmiAmi!

Best regards,

The AmiAmi E-Support Team
I knew there was reason I loved them other than their fantastic prices!

Temcor
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 12
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by Temcor » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Artille and Raptias are back for pre-order in Amiami. ;)

Lockdown72
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Tigris

Post by Lockdown72 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:18 pm

halconfenix wrote:preordered them from HLJ.... funny thing.... they say the release will be september.... system error i guess....

edit:

$52 EACH??? YIKES!
Yeah, just looked on HLJ myself. And I don't think it's a case of devalued currency all that much, since a check on a Yoshika Mayafuji pre-order lists her around the same price I paid for a Figma Rin Kagamine (and I bought Rin about a year ago, give or take a month). Renge's preorder also lists her for about $45, and we KNOW she's a light armor, so something tells me Artille and Rapitas are in that middle zone between Light Armors and Full Armors.

Still... $52 + shipping is a price I might be willing to go to if I can't find an alternative, cheaper source. Ami Ami does have some tempting prices for figures I'm interested in...

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:36 am

Lockdown72 wrote:
halconfenix wrote:preordered them from HLJ.... funny thing.... they say the release will be september.... system error i guess....

edit:

$52 EACH??? YIKES!
Yeah, just looked on HLJ myself. And I don't think it's a case of devalued currency all that much, since a check on a Yoshika Mayafuji pre-order lists her around the same price I paid for a Figma Rin Kagamine (and I bought Rin about a year ago, give or take a month). Renge's preorder also lists her for about $45, and we KNOW she's a light armor, so something tells me Artille and Rapitas are in that middle zone between Light Armors and Full Armors.

Still... $52 + shipping is a price I might be willing to go to if I can't find an alternative, cheaper source. Ami Ami does have some tempting prices for figures I'm interested in...
AmiAmi always has better prices... but sadly it uses paypal, thing that is not exactly "Halconfenix friendly"... so to speak

so pretty much HLJ is my only choice if i want stuff as cheap as possible

Lockdown72
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Tigris

Post by Lockdown72 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:33 pm

halconfenix wrote:AmiAmi always has better prices... but sadly it uses paypal, thing that is not exactly "Halconfenix friendly"... so to speak

so pretty much HLJ is my only choice if i want stuff as cheap as possible
It uses Paypal? Hmmm, my incentive to switch rediculously priced female Japanese action figures is increasing...

NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by NamelessChibi » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:49 am

For those who thought they missed out on AmiAmi for ordering them, they're back up.
Raptias and Artille.

Sadly the combined set with the Exclusive Item is no longer available. Sorry everyone.

Zress Tayasu
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach <3

Post by Zress Tayasu » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 am

I'll just have to ninja away your spare or something. :fubuki:

kekeke :schmetterling:

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:24 pm

NamelessChibi wrote:For those who thought they missed out on AmiAmi for ordering them, they're back up.
Raptias and Artille.

Sadly the combined set with the Exclusive Item is no longer available. Sorry everyone.

oh well, it wasnt even colored, and easily remade with resin or something, watch, somebody will prbably

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:54 am

Just received a message from Amiami saying Konami lowered the price some more. :headbang:
We have just received notification from the manufacturer that the retail price of Busou Shinki Raptias and Artille 2 Figure Set with Heavy Sword Gyurinos has been changed from 9240JPY to 8820JPY. Accordingly, our sale price has been reduced from 6560 JPY to 6242 JPY. Thank you for your order with AmiAmi!
Ok, it's not THAT much cheaper, but I'll take any discount I can get, and +karma to AmiAmi for adjusting their price to match while KEEPING their discount percentage.