Shinki Bodywork..

For pictures & videos or created works such as Signatures, Avatars & Wallpapers.

Moderator: Chaos Incarnate

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Re: Shinki Bodywork..

Post by MrHolister » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:11 am

Adventwings wrote:Gouf. Custom. Win.

(If you can't tell, I'm a Gouf Custom fanboy.)

I think the grappling hook is a lot more versatile (and posable) than the heat rod from the regular Gouf models. Should make for interesting bonda- I mean, bonding scenes.

Personally, I can't think of anymore ideas asides from the ones already thrown around. Then again, if you're willing to look at the MG Tieren Ground Type's double-jointed shoulder armor for ideas, I think that's one way to mount the shoulder armor without sacrificing mobility.
Yeah, I like this particular rendition of Gouf Custom as well. I needed a badass foreboding look and I think I can pull it off nicely.

As for cone bras, if I ever wanted to...

The shoulders I already have planned to slink lower on the arms similar to how Altlene's upper arm cuffs puff out... only armory and spiky..

Couple of questions for you guys. Answer with corresponding number to help with my A.D.D....
1) Should I keep the Gouf armor color correct or should I paint it? (I'm on the fence on this one.. open to suggestions of color as well)
2) Should I try and make a headpiece for her? The eye was mentioned before..think anything is possible with what I've got?
3) Hair color will almost definitely change.. any suggestions?
4) Any other bits that might help the look?
5) Anyone want Ianeria's original stuff? Armor, weapons etc?? PM me if you do...
6) Can anyone recommend a good epoxy putty that doesn't dry brittle? Like a more plastic-like final cured form? I need some for the arms and legs and don't want crumbly or unforgiving sockets for Ianeria's leg and arm stubs...
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:45 am

MrHolister wrote: Couple of questions for you guys. Answer with corresponding number to help with my A.D.D....
1) Should I keep the Gouf armor color correct or should I paint it? (I'm on the fence on this one.. open to suggestions of color as well)
2) Should I try and make a headpiece for her? The eye was mentioned before..think anything is possible with what I've got?
3) Hair color will almost definitely change.. any suggestions?
4) Any other bits that might help the look?
5) Anyone want Ianeria's original stuff? Armor, weapons etc?? PM me if you do...
6) Can anyone recommend a good epoxy putty that doesn't dry brittle? Like a more plastic-like final cured form? I need some for the arms and legs and don't want crumbly or unforgiving sockets for Ianeria's leg and arm stubs...
1- Whatever you like. Personaly I prefer the OYW colors (dark gray with grayish blue) http://www.dalong.net/review/mg/m80/m80_p.htm
2- I think no headpiece makes for a bland figure.
3- I guess she'd look good as a brunette. Maybe light brown.
6- Polycaps :P

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:00 am

Shiaoran wrote: 6- Polycaps :P
But I'm mating a male to male end here... (wait..wha???) ANd I will have to cut down the upper arm peg (on gouf, not ienaria) and fill the void with putty and make a new hole for Ienaria's arm peg...

Or maybe someone has a better idea? I'm kinda going off ZeroEdge's work.. so I may be missing some points.

BTW, thanks for the other input as well..

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:36 am

You insert polycaps on the epoxy, so it's not so hard that it'll break when you insert the peg.

Klinkin
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Klinkin » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:10 am

ZeroEdge has a good short guide for interfacing GunPla and Shinki; you can find it here: http://busoushinkiworld.com/viewtopic.p ... 4&start=70

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:27 am

Shiaoran wrote:You insert polycaps on the epoxy, so it's not so hard that it'll break when you insert the peg.
That's a really good idea,.. I feel stupid for not thinking of it....
Klinkin wrote:ZeroEdge has a good short guide for interfacing GunPla and Shinki; you can find it here: http://busoushinkiworld.com/viewtopic.p ... 4&start=70
Yeah, I keep going back to that page for reference, some of the gundams are more... troubling.... than others. Thanks for the post though, I have it bookmarked now. :headbang:

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:08 am

THESE are spikes!

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Oh dear,... :*) ...

BTW, I'm still working on this but cant figure out a plastic-like epoxy or clay to use to fill in the gaps and such. The plumbing epoxy turns into a meal like substance.. and wood filler has proven too liquidy out of the package..

Any suggestions? (or more boob spike pics? :P )

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:51 pm

MrHolister wrote:Oh dear,... :*) ...

BTW, I'm still working on this but cant figure out a plastic-like epoxy or clay to use to fill in the gaps and such. The plumbing epoxy turns into a meal like substance.. and wood filler has proven too liquidy out of the package..

Don't go with misc materials, get Tamiya's epoxy clay for modeling. Any kind should do.
I second the motion for more spiked boobs, sadly I don't know any others anymore XD

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:59 am

Shiaoran wrote:
MrHolister wrote:Oh dear,... :*) ...

Don't go with misc materials, get Tamiya's epoxy clay for modeling. Any kind should do.
I second the motion for more spiked boobs, sadly I don't know any others anymore XD
Thanks for the recommendation. I will check that out.