Strike Witches Figma! Finally! And now AGP too...

For discussion of all the other girl+mecha lines that have cropped up since Shinki began: Frame Arms: Girls, Megami Device, Armor Girls Project, Desktop Army, etc. This includes kinda-sortas like Daibadi's Polynian and things like Strike Witches and Fumikane's original Mecha Musume.
Lockdown72
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 6
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Tigris

Re: Strike Witches Figma! Finally!

Post by Lockdown72 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:30 pm

solo wrote:They're rather fiendishly not revealing the expected third face so far. So far we just have the smile and the unpainted shouty face.
I'm starting to wonder if they are going to go for the "freaked out/panic" face now, or if they're going to go for the "happy" face ala Lynn in The Hermit's sig pic. It would be a big disapointment if they went with the latter, though, since the panic face kinda defines one of the more commonly seen sides of Lynn's character.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:30 am

They need the panic face...
Because Yoshika needs someone to grope.

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:20 am

Lynne is up for preorder, August release (at least, that's what they're claiming now; it'll probably be September at the earliest given Max Factory's usual delays...)

Also, for those who were worried about her third face option, they're finally showing it:

Looks like she has some extra hand parts to hold hands with Yoshika, too:

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:26 am

arhra wrote:Lynne is up for preorder, August release (at least, that's what they're claiming now; it'll probably be September at the earliest given Max Factory's usual delays...)

Also, for those who were worried about her third face option, they're finally showing it:

YES!! FINALLY!! :headbang: Dat face!!
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

Lockdown72
Class A Shinki

Post by Lockdown72 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:56 pm

arhra wrote:Also, for those who were worried about her third face option, they're finally showing it:

And that face makes her complete. I guess they were saving the best for last, so people would impulse-pre-order her.

I just need to impulse-pre-order her because she's Yoshika's best friend (and the boob jokes I can make with Lynn...oh my! :lol:

Oh, it also appears Lynn also has a "shift: body" as well (no hip joint gaps near the panties). I know the whole pantless thing is why Strike Witches is so infamous, but I'd rather have a whole different accessory (say, an extra set of hands that hold a tea cup and small plate, since Lynn likes tea so much) than a smoother butt. The only thing the non-poseable body is good for in my hands is checking to see where the paint rub spots are on the Strikers, if she has any. Oh, and I do hope they fixed that stupid tail connector issue. Lynn's cat tail is going to be even worse if that wasn't fixed, as it's longer and therefore easier to knock off.

I honestly can not recall a single scene where Yoshika and Lynnette hold hands like that. But, nice accessory all the same.

Lockdown72
Class A Shinki

Post by Lockdown72 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Alright, made my Pre-Order! Now I don't have to worry about missing Lynette like I did Yoshika when HLJ released her for purchase a month early.

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Post by ZeroEdge » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 am

I plan on getting them both, as they would be fine additions to my air force XD.

I suppose Yoshika can't wait too. >_<

Lockdown72
Class A Shinki

Post by Lockdown72 » Sat May 07, 2011 8:48 am

Just checked HLJ, they've stopped taking orders for Lynette, so I'm feeling pretty good about getting that pre-order in on time.

Although according to HLJ, they're not expecting her to come in until August 31st. I suspect she may come in sooner, as Yoshika was availiable for general purchase at least a month earlier than HLJ had said. I just hope GSC/Max Factory doesn't push her release date back, since I'm going to college soon and it's going to kill me if I have to wait until an open weekend for me to visit home and open up my package. (And I can't have the package shipped to my dorms for two reasons: 1. I don't know where my dorm will be, and 2. I'm pretty sure I'd be breaking a LOT of rules if Lynette was displayed in my shared dorm room in all of her no-pants glory).

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Sun May 15, 2011 9:39 am

Lockdown72 wrote:Just checked HLJ, they've stopped taking orders for Lynette, so I'm feeling pretty good about getting that pre-order in on time.

Although according to HLJ, they're not expecting her to come in until August 31st. I suspect she may come in sooner, as Yoshika was availiable for general purchase at least a month earlier than HLJ had said. I just hope GSC/Max Factory doesn't push her release date back, since I'm going to college soon and it's going to kill me if I have to wait until an open weekend for me to visit home and open up my package. (And I can't have the package shipped to my dorms for two reasons: 1. I don't know where my dorm will be, and 2. I'm pretty sure I'd be breaking a LOT of rules if Lynette was displayed in my shared dorm room in all of her no-pants glory).
Bwahahahahahah!! XD
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by royalpain88 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:12 pm

While we are on the subject of Strike Witches on a Busou Shinki site, I was wondering if anyone has a Miyafuji/ Lynette figure and Busou Shinki Asuka. I think it be interesting or funny to see their flying parts switched around. As for a wish list, I think Mio, Perreine should be next but if it is coupling based on friendship, that's a long list. There is Charlotte (Shirley)-Francesca Lucchini, Eila- Sanya, Erica Hartmann-Gertrude Barkhorn and looks like poor Minna Deitrich-Wilke is a loner. Yet in season two, Perreine was friends with Lynette and Yoshika so she could be next and that can have Mio-Minna freed up for release. Oh god, I watched the show only once on Youtube and I know all about their names, their archtypes, and aircraft their strikers are based off of as well as their weaponry. I NEED A LIFE!
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.