Battle Masters Mk.2

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Re: Battle Masters Mk.2

Post by DEARDROPS » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Zenislez wrote:Your opponent weapons are Hammer, bazooka and missile swarm and it is capable of doing each RA. If you see her moving backward RA, it is either Missile or Bazooka RA if she move forward, it is Hammer RA.

Since you only have dual dagger, the Hammer is your biggest threat. You swing your weapon too late or too fast and you are pretty much screwed. Fortunately the Hammer RA is very easy to avoid. Just step or dash to the side should do the trick.

Missile and Bazooka, both the RA and normal attack are easy to avoid with a well time dodge.

General strategy:
When dodging, always dodge to the side. Dodging toward her is suicidal.

Never stand behind a pilar or elevation. Sometimes the Bazooka attack will end up hitting and explode there and caught you off guard. Bring the fight in open area.

Keep your distance to around 10. 6 if you are daring. This range is short enough easily avoid both the missile and bazooka while long enough to be safe from her hammer. And most importantly, you can see clearly what she is up to.

Don't give up. Even with the best strategy, sometimes bad luck happens.

Two main strategy that work:
Be aggresive
Dual dagger if you timed it right when she wake up from a fall, can stun lock her infinitely. However if you missed the timing even once, you"re screwed.

Wait and Lure
Just avoid missile and bazooka. Your aim is to lure her using her hammer and RA and counter it after finished attacking. However this takes time and you must be patient.

Hope you can beat her.
thanks for these strategies :D gonna help me a lot, just got back at playing. Floods are everywhere here in the Philippines >.< and I'm at the 2nd floor of our house cause the floods reached first floor.

oh yeah, even if you level up and all, the base doesn't really grow right?I tried leveling her up to 25 but didn't help
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:04 am

Ah, I don't see the news lately. Hopefully you and your family are allright.

Edit: and yes. Base stats don't change. Only increase in Cost capacity.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 am

DEARDROPS wrote:oh yeah, even if you level up and all, the base doesn't really grow right?I tried leveling her up to 25 but didn't help
Yep, the levels here apply to Cost and Rank after all. There's no stat growth like with your run-of-the-mill RPGs.

Anyway, wish you well on both the battle and your current RL situation. A couple of my cousins live around those parts, and they're totally freaked about the practically nonstop rains and flooding.

At least they're safe.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:26 pm

oh well your base stat may not change but your life meter gets longer and enables you to hang in a little longer, that's why I suggested leveling up, I hope you stay as dry as possible! best of luck to you

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 pm

yes! I've finished Ach's event :D XD I just took a chance of charging at her, and whenever she's down, I distance myself away until she finishes attacking. Almost finished my patience XD.

Yeah non-stop rain o.O atleast it stopped for a moment now.
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:06 am

The Ad-Hoc Party update is awesome.

Before, it was practically slo-mo Shinki Battling with people at a 5MBps connection.

Now it's like I'm next to my opponent.

My interest has been revitalized.

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Shikaze » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:20 am

In which hours is there the msot chance to find people on the ad-hoc party ?

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Shikaze wrote:In which hours is there the msot chance to find people on the ad-hoc party ?
what is ad-hoc?

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Shikaze wrote:In which hours is there the msot chance to find people on the ad-hoc party ?
Around 9 in the evening to 2 in the morning, Japan time.

A handful of my acquaintances have also restarted doing Nico Live Broadcasts of Shinki versus matches with other people. Joined one last night, that's how I got wind of the update.
star wrote:what is ad-hoc?
It's the PSPs wireless multiplayer communication system. It originally involved people who are close to one another, but after the introduction of the PS3 application "Ad-Hoc Party", it is now possible to play with people from far away by using the PS3 as a go-between to interact with another person's PSP via Wi-Fi to wired Internet.

It only works with the current model though. The first release PS3 model doesn't have Wi-Fi.

The application used to be exclusive to Capcom's Monster Hunter series, but has since spread out to accommodate other games.

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:12 pm

what are the requirements on doing that kind of ad-hoc game? PS3, and a PSN account?