Battle Masters Mk.2

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Battle Masters Mk.2

Post by star » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 pm

OshareKeiji wrote:16 is the last wave.

I hope Konami makes an HD edition for this game in the near future for the PS3. Ad-Hoc Party can be grossly unreliable at times, especially when the MonHun and Peace Walker peeps clog the signal traffic.
thats so sad, the rest of the characters will probably be with future games, I suspect(if they make battle masters mk3) that battle masters mk3 will come with a Justice figure instead of the mk2s and probably also new download characters, and hopefully mk2's dowloads will transfer to prevent re-buying them!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:14 pm

ok, I have downloaded all 10 episodes and watched them and I still don't have Tempestra available in the store, how do I get her? I thought she came when you got all the episodes? all I got was that head gear, does anyone know how to get Tempestra for the game?

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 am

Check the PS Store Folders. There's one where Tempesta is the only one inside.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 pm

OshareKeiji wrote:Check the PS Store Folders. There's one where Tempesta is the only one inside.
do I have to buy her and her personality seperately then?

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:48 am

star wrote:do I have to buy her and her personality seperately then?
Nah, Tempesta shares the same events as the in-game Arnval.

Her unit just comes with a few extra weapons needed for her EX Rail, so the download will take a bit longer.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:44 pm

OshareKeiji wrote:
star wrote:do I have to buy her and her personality seperately then?
Nah, Tempesta shares the same events as the in-game Arnval.

Her unit just comes with a few extra weapons needed for her EX Rail, so the download will take a bit longer.
I got her and I will say, I am disapointed that they didn't even make her body paint like the real tempestra, it is the same style as arnval mk 2 only in other colors, I am looking forwards to her special extra rail attack although it will be a while cause her basic gear is 5 and her special gear is 7, so will she have to be love 30 to preform her special attack then? and I did notice she is slightly better than normal arnval, but not much, will she be able to get into the mk2 only special battles?

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:04 am

star wrote:I got her and I will say, I am disapointed that they didn't even make her body paint like the real tempestra, it is the same style as arnval mk 2 only in other colors, I am looking forwards to her special extra rail attack although it will be a while cause her basic gear is 5 and her special gear is 7, so will she have to be love 30 to preform her special attack then? and I did notice she is slightly better than normal arnval, but not much, will she be able to get into the mk2 only special battles?
Well Tempesta was a palette swap even IRL anyway.

You can do the special rail at rank 5 too.

Arnval Black is the only Shinki with an innate Attack+ ability, but that doesn't make her too powerful since her base equipment also has a slew of penalties. She can enter all battles and tournaments save for the brand and make restricted ones (naturally, she can't enter the basic Arnval-only tournament)

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Tempesta's not just a direct palette swap like the original black arnval though, she has deco changes to the body.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Xehn wrote:Tempesta's not just a direct palette swap like the original black arnval though, she has deco changes to the body.
yeah, on the figure, but in the game she is pretty much the same, only with different colors, They even didn't fill in all the details in the anime, the anime tempestra also has no numbers on her torso, and I also realized the in game tempestra has color swap armor, it doesn't have the different patterns, and I don't have justice yet since I restarted the game on another memory with more room but when I had her, her helmit didn't fit in her hair well and she only had one set of weak armor with no love event I can think of, does she get better armor and love events closer to 30? I still play the other memory with Justice on it but she isn't really making progress

Azuma-Blade
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Maochao

Post by Azuma-Blade » Fri May 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Guys does anyone have a event-data for Artille and Raptias