Battle Masters Mk.2

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
higurashi9
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Sharatang

Re: Battle Masters Mk.2

Post by higurashi9 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:49 am

kasmichan wrote:black wing? fubuki's black wing? I do know there's no white and black wing in-game..only the butterfly wing..
there is a white wing in game :)

also, no one posted this (i think) you could fight DLC :D

kasmichan
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 14
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by kasmichan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:23 am

higurashi9 wrote:
kasmichan wrote:black wing? fubuki's black wing? I do know there's no white and black wing in-game..only the butterfly wing..

fight them? you mean encounter them on Game center and Shinki center? yup they are encounterable though they don't have their armor sets unless you bought it on PSN or already have them during your first game I guess..

I'm wondering about Astrea's armor..I wanna have it..hehehe and there's a cheat that will manage you to buy the DLC including astrea and the mimic shinki though it will hang your psp..XD

higurashi9
Class A Shinki

Post by higurashi9 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:25 pm

kasmichan wrote:
higurashi9 wrote:

fight them? you mean encounter them on Game center and Shinki center? yup they are encounterable though they don't have their armor sets unless you bought it on PSN or already have them during your first game I guess..

I'm wondering about Astrea's armor..I wanna have it..hehehe and there's a cheat that will manage you to buy the DLC including astrea and the mimic shinki though it will hang your psp..XD
Astrea @.@ whos that? and whats the cheat!? (pm me)

Rinkun
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Rinkun » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 pm

higurashi9 wrote: Astrea @.@ whos that? and whats the cheat!? (pm me)
The cheat code will cause alot of problem and Astrea is the name of the "last boss/shinki"
Also can you get what she wear?

kasmichan
Class B Shinki

Post by kasmichan » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:36 am

Rinkun wrote:
The cheat code will cause alot of problem and Astrea is the name of the "last boss/shinki"
sadly you won't be able too obtain that armor..T_T instead they game that blue "OB" set I've posted together with the "nun" set..

@higurashi
don't bother using it..it's unusable anyway..it's just for the fun of it..oh yeah, you'll see astrea after the F1 tourney..you'll find her in a rubble on the explosion site..you can't use her though since I think they said she's a unique shinki that no armor fits her..so you'll hang up on there waiting for her events to unfold while leveling your shinkis..though you'll be naming her at least before she became your enemy..

SPOILER: the secret on the virus data program will unfold so you'll know why Gaia's strarf is too strong during battle masters and why some shinkis there turn berserk or broken..

higurashi9
Class A Shinki

Post by higurashi9 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:14 pm

kasmichan wrote:
Rinkun wrote:
sadly you won't be able too obtain that armor..T_T instead they game that blue "OB" set I've posted together with the "nun" set..

@higurashi
don't bother using it..it's unusable anyway..it's just for the fun of it..oh yeah, you'll see astrea after the F1 tourney..you'll find her in a rubble on the explosion site..you can't use her though since I think they said she's a unique shinki that no armor fits her..so you'll hang up on there waiting for her events to unfold while leveling your shinkis..though you'll be naming her at least before she became your enemy..

SPOILER: the secret on the virus data program will unfold so you'll know why Gaia's strarf is too strong during battle masters and why some shinkis there turn berserk or broken..
thanks for the info, ill guess ill enter F1 and level Jillrivers later :P

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:48 pm

So the code really is a black wing. I don't know why I was so paranoid inserting the code......Easy as pie. Thanks :)

Also randomly decided to try and capture videos of my Fubuki vs a drunken/Childish Arnval.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzLM-kZSH6I

Going to be taking more videos if anybody is interested. I'm not the "best" of players because I prefer to play for fun over being a stiff-played "pro" :P.

kasmichan
Class B Shinki

Post by kasmichan » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:49 pm

the childish arnval is smaller than the regular arnval..I was surprised when I noticed it using my arnval..XD also that sadist Ianeira and clumsy Eukrante are funny..XD there's also a tsundere tsugaru though I don't know if your tsugaru is tsundere since she doesn't act like one..

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0

Post by star » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:16 pm

so many questions! first, what type of shinki is astrea, second, how do i beat f1 from the last game: like what do i need to do to get there?, third, how is this cheat code bad for the game and psp and please pm me it, and fourth and finally, does anyone know how to access the japanese playstation store from the psp? the english site still wont let me log in

kasmichan
Class B Shinki

Post by kasmichan » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:35 pm

star wrote:so many questions! first, what type of shinki is astrea, second, how do i beat f1 from the last game: like what do i need to do to get there?, third, how is this cheat code bad for the game and psp and please pm me it, and fourth and finally, does anyone know how to access the japanese playstation store from the psp? the english site still wont let me log in
1) Astrea is a cyberhuman-type shinki (konami doesn't have that type on their line sadly). As for the Mimic shinkis, they're like Mokujin of tekken though they only copy your equipments upgrading it further and they can only use normal rail actions.
2) For F1 keep hitting those players on the game center and do challenges on Shinki center. also Beat Gaia on club valhalla if you haven't beaten him. He's the last guy you'll face with Chitose that detective girl.
3) Cheat code for the "Buy shinki 1.5" and some others may hang your game. "All parts/armors" cheat will prevent you from doing F-tournaments and getting rank on each battle.
4) I don't know about PSN since I don't use it..though I do know there are people who uses a program to access it via computer..