Battle Masters Mk.2

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
higurashi9
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Sharatang

Re: Battle Masters Mk.2

Post by higurashi9 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:59 am

star wrote:so all ianeira and eukrante get other players parts or just the ones you as a player own, and is ianeira's tail a weapons? and can she use it outside of rail attacks?
its just the players shinki (so anyone i guess) that gets the parts free (need to check he shop to see if theres parts i didnt get yet) ive never unlocked the tail yet and im still very curious if she flys with them on or can walk

ive unlocked Tsugaru after F1 only -.- no sign of Jill Rivers or Estoril yet.

Rinkun
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Rinkun » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:16 am

I am not sure but i don't think Ianeira get her tail part at all in the game but instead her leg transfrom into the tail form during her special attack (as show on one of those official gameplay video.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Still looking for a starter guide at least. I can't do anything knowing what'll happen when I click the option... :P

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Rinkun wrote:I am not sure but i don't think Ianeira get her tail part at all in the game but instead her leg transfrom into the tail form during her special attack (as show on one of those official gameplay video.
:( i know the video leaves her tail-less but the idea of a mermaid is that she has a tail,+ then she has not leg armor, + I dont know how to use rail attacks.

@ Shiaorin: do like me, press buttons until it works, thats what i did in the original game, how different could it be?

higurashi9
Class A Shinki

Post by higurashi9 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:03 pm

ive now seen tsugaru,strarf,arnval,ianaria,eukrante,howlin,zel,shara,baby razz,mary,proxima,renge and a few others in the loading screens~
also my DLC for BM 1 (the free one) doesnt work so i guess that DLC thing from a while back is different -.-

higurashi9
Class A Shinki

Post by higurashi9 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:32 pm

heres some actual game plays (copy and paste it i cant link japanese T.T)

http://www.nicovideo.jp/tag/武装神姫BATTLEMASTERSMk.2

and watch some BM mk2 game plays ^^

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm stuck... I figure that to proceed I must complete tournaments with set requirements, but I don't know the requirements, so I can't take them on :P (I'm trying to qualify for F2)

kasmichan
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 14

Post by kasmichan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:52 am

Shiaoran wrote:I'm stuck... I figure that to proceed I must complete tournaments with set requirements, but I don't know the requirements, so I can't take them on :P (I'm trying to qualify for F2)
the required equiptments are listed on the description..all you need to do is find them on your list..it's just written up there in your weapons.."gatling,missile,rod, etc" written in jap..those challenges that have "&" in the description needs a certain armor set to qualify.

F3: Unlocks Tsugaru.
F2: Unlocks Estoril and JillRivers. Proxima,Raptias,Artille and Sharatang starts to appear as opponents.
F1: Unlocks F0 Tournament. Extended Story. Baby Razz,Renge, Gabrine and Marieceles appear as opponents. New Intro will play after winning F1.
F0: Final Ending.
load savegame: unlocks "?" area. well it's basically "shinki development center"

Notable: Ianeira's Tail is removed. You'll see it during her rail action. Her Gun was also turned into a grenade launcher. Despite the fact that Lavina and Tempesta equips are there, there's no rail action to accompany them or I just haven't unlocked it. Vespello,Graffias and Werkstra's weapons are also noticable.

Intro 2: Features Lavina,Tempesta,Fubuki,Estoril,Jill Rivers,Tsugaru,Altlene and Altines
Intro 1: Features Lavina,Tempesta,Howling,Maochao,Ach,Yda,Ianeira and Eukrante.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:08 am

kasmichan wrote:
Shiaoran wrote:I'm stuck... I figure that to proceed I must complete tournaments with set requirements, but I don't know the requirements, so I can't take them on :P (I'm trying to qualify for F2)
the required equiptments are listed on the description..all you need to do is find them on your list..it's just written up there in your weapons.."gatling,missile,rod, etc" written in jap..those challenges that have "&" in the description needs a certain armor set to qualify.
Thanks, I'll try matching the japanese hieroglyphs XD

kasmichan
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 14

Post by kasmichan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:31 am

Shiaoran wrote:
kasmichan wrote:
Thanks, I'll try matching the japanese hieroglyphs XD
I took this at gmrusaku's blog..this isn't complete but will definitely help you..
ナックル (Knukles)
ダブルナイフ (Double Knife)
ドリル (Drill)
パイルバンカー (Pilebunker)
小剣 (Short Sword)
ロッド (Rod)
槍 (Spear)
ダブルブレード (DoubleBlade)
大剣 (Great Sword)

the missing ones are: they are obvious though..hehe
Instrument (guitar and the such)
Throwing Weapon (Grenades,shuriken etc)
Handgun (everyone pretty much know what this baby look like)
Shotgun (zelnogard had it in her weapon stack..just browse it)
Rifle (PDW11 and the such)
Launcher (just equipt Ach's special Rail action and you'll definitely see it)
Gatling gun (equipt Zelnogards Rail action)
Missile (pretty obvous. It looks like missile)
Bit ( go look at Howling or Maochao's weapons. they look like little cats in tanks x5)

There are also new weapons that I still don't know what they're called..
Lasergun or something (this is a weapon that will aim directly at you firing lasers upward)
Mines (when you see this, it's like bullets floating in the air when shot)

Gaia's shinki also has a new weapon which shoots a blackhole when charged..deadly but can easily avoided..