Shinki Safety Transport! I MADE A THING!!! 4/16/14

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

Shinki_Crazed
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1

Re: Shinki Safety Transport! I MADE A THING!!! 4/16/14

Post by Shinki_Crazed » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Zenislez wrote:Really nicely done.

Just a bit input though if you prefer buying than making, a camera case can also be a good base for storing shinkis.

But still, I think yours is one of the best solution.
I like both buying and making :arnval: Thank you! Glad you like it :nanner:

AlexG
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf Mk2

Post by AlexG » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:18 am

I really like the box, great work! but i bet having a box that size for each shinki gets a bit bulky when you've got a few to carry around. I'm still not sure what I'm going to use, probably a pencil case with some kind of foam insert.
Although with this method you could choose fabrics that give each box a personality to mach their occupant, that would be very handy and very cool!

Also, when posting a reply, you can go to the "topic review" section below the attachments section and put multiple quotes in one reply, just click the "quote" button in the top right corner of the post. ;)
Also check out Alex's WTB Thread and we'll see if we can strike a deal!

Shinki_Crazed
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1

Post by Shinki_Crazed » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:58 pm

AlexG wrote:I really like the box, great work! but i bet having a box that size for each shinki gets a bit bulky when you've got a few to carry around. I'm still not sure what I'm going to use, probably a pencil case with some kind of foam insert.
Although with this method you could choose fabrics that give each box a personality to mach their occupant, that would be very handy and very cool!

Also, when posting a reply, you can go to the "topic review" section below the attachments section and put multiple quotes in one reply, just click the "quote" button in the top right corner of the post. ;)

Thank you! Yeah! Themed boxes would be awesome! I still don't have that problem as Alice is my first. But something else you might want to look into are those multi-layer jewelry boxes. All the small compartments seem ideal for Shinkis :thumbsup:

Oh! :*) Alright thank you!