Interest in replacement screws?

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Re: Interest in replacement screws?

Post by Shikaze » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:38 pm

Just so you know : I'll need to have the order ready by Saturday. I'm gonna order 5 set of the screws with the hex keys. If someone is interested by the normal screw, tell me before saturday, otherwise, you'll need to wait for the next wonderfest.
Edit : belay that, gonna order the classic one, less problem if we break the sets that way.

Alia Nexis
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 21
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Maryceles

Post by Alia Nexis » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:25 pm

I would be interested in a set of hex and 2 sets of flathead if possible, or just 3 of whatever's being bought, if there's no choice.

Shikaze
Class S Shinki

Post by Shikaze » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:52 am

Just for info, just looked at the current currency exchange, it will most likely add up to 30$ a set + shipping. Yes, I'm rounding up to 30$ to help me pay for the initial shipping to me, the true price is 27.1$. If that's okay withe everyone, I'll make the order tomorrow with the quantities given.

Shikaze
Class S Shinki

Post by Shikaze » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:12 am

I'll ask. I'll still pay for everyone if only to be sure Ken's don't have to bother with multiples payment, but can't be sure. I'm gonna go make the order.

Shikaze
Class S Shinki

Post by Shikaze » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:17 am

The sets have been ordered. Now, here's hoping it won't be sold out. And I asked Ken, he don't won't to send it directly. So, sorry, but you'll have to wait some more once I've got them.

Alia Nexis
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 21
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Maryceles

Post by Alia Nexis » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:08 am

Since I jumped in late, I think I've gotten something confused... greatly. When I meant set, I was thinking whatever covers a body's worth (so 2 or 3 bodies worth). I'm still up for getting some, I just don't know if I requested the right amount.

Shikaze
Class S Shinki

Post by Shikaze » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:01 pm

By set, I talked about a set of thirty screws... That being said, between the torso and leg, you already 8 screws for a body, plus any screw you can have on the armor. Since the sets of 30 are 30$, take your pick if you prefer to get an entire set or if you only want the minimum.

MechanicalPen
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Waffebunny

Post by MechanicalPen » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:04 am

I also thought a set was "just enough screws to fill up one Shinki". I'd be up for purchasing enough screws for a Shinki, if you have any left over.

Shikaze
Class S Shinki

Post by Shikaze » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:24 am

If by set, you all talk about "just enough to fill one shinki body", yup, gonna have more than some left over. The set I'm talking about are of 30 screws, and I ordered :
- 6 sets of flathead screws
- 3 sets of hex crews.
As in a whooping whole 210 screws.
If the entire order can be bought (considering the seller can most likely go out of stock), there will be more than enough to cover for those who already ordered, and then all the others who hadn't manifested themselves already.
I'll update the thread next week, after the WF, when Ken can tell me how much of this order he managed to buy.

Shikaze
Class S Shinki

Post by Shikaze » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:00 am

Given that a 'body' set would average 10 screws, I'm thinking about making those 10$ each. Forgot to say, but there would alsobe the shipping from France to destination, though, given the size/weight, it shouldn't exceed 10$ at most.