BSW FAQ discussion thread

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Re: BSW FAQ discussion thread

Post by Caterwaul » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am

ROTF Devy wrote:A write-up of the personality's of the Busou Shinki from both Battle Rondo and Battle Masters 1 & 2 would be nice, I personally would like to know, and Google translate doesn't help that much.
Believe you me, I'd love to get translations of their write ups out, but there's not exactly a flood of volunteers willing to do that work. If you know of anyone who'd want to volunteer their time, let me know.

Caterwaul
News Reporter

Post by Caterwaul » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Ok, to make things a bit easier and consolidate some info, I created a google doc.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... VB6NzlrZFE

I expect this to get bigger as we continue to add information to it. It should be publically accessible. Let me know if you want to volunteer time/effort for fact changing/data entry via PM and I'll see about adding you.

Caterwaul
News Reporter

Post by Caterwaul » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:13 pm

With the realization that I can remove changes and revert to earlier revisions, I've decided to open up the spreadsheet to be generally editable. I'd prefer if you logged in so I can see who made a change, in case I have a question about a source or the like, but hopefully this will get the work done faster. Please dont erase things without a very good reason.

On a related note, I've also created the beginnings of the FAQ. Same 'rules' as above. If you feel a question should be on there, but dont feel comfortable actually answering it, just leave it blank for now. We'll get an answer in there.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rjg ... r7Omw/edit