MaoChao or Howling or Pomock or Arnvel

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

Shinkifan0813
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0

MaoChao or Howling or Pomock or Arnvel

Post by Shinkifan0813 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:34 am

Hi, I sort of discovered Shinkis by Accident and I was curious what they were so I looked them up and long story short now want to get a shinki. I've found some in my price range that I really like but I'm having a little trouble deciding between them. The Shinkis are Howling, :maochao: Maochao,(edit) :arnval: Arnval and pomock. If you guys could help me (I'm a noob lol) that would be great. Thanks

KuruZaku
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Re: MaoChao or Howling or Pomock or Arnvel

Post by KuruZaku » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Hmmm... I guess it depends on your likes/dislikes. Do you like mecha style stuff or would you prefer a more animal theme. Also are you going to display the shinki in armor or straight out of the box. Arnvel has the largest accessories of these four and the most weapons. Also you should pick on that you really like the design of! Hope this help :3 !

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 am

maochao and howling - old modules. many bits which you may find no use/place for (lil dog/cat minions) , with tiny arm/leg pieces which are easy to lose. i dont own either but heard the armor is a bit hard to manage and makes up for poor arm movement.

Arnval(original?)- old module, still has the little arm/leg pieces to cover up gaps, but every piece has a place in getup. except for the hugeass gun, its a brick.

Pomock - mms 3rd body, smaller than the old and no need for the small leg/arm pieces (UNLESS you mean proto pomock)
Compact getup,not much armor (considered a light armor set, but doesnt seem to have less than mao or howling) but balanced. Extra expression (2 heads)

You seem to like blade, so -id recommend pomock.

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:26 am

my 1st Shinki was MaoChao however that quickly changed when I got 2 EX sets Tsugaru and Waffebunny,

I'd recommend Arnval as a 1st choice if you can get her
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Shinkifan0813
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0

Post by Shinkifan0813 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Thanks you guys for the replys! I'm sorry that I took so long to answer, but I wanted to wait until I ordered my first Shinki and that took awhile because I wanted to get Pomock and because of the location and my impatience and the seller's feedback I then had to decide between the others. I ended up ordering Howling, I can't wait for her to arrive but until then I will just have to settle my Shinki craving by posting on this forum and looking at pics of other people's beautiful shinkis :cheesygrin: .