shinkis types you would like to see made

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: shinkis types you would like to see made

Post by star » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:13 pm

maybe a type beta, she could have lots of fin blades from all over her body, I would love to see that! but she would have to be somewhat of a tomboy, but still have flowing gorgeous armor

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Adventwings wrote:
Nutjob wrote:Have tank-type Shinkis been mentioned yet?

Not just like Fort Bragg or other heavily armed units, but full-blown tracked tanklegs to contrast the Strike Witches planelegs.
I thought that's what Murm represents? :maochao:
Technically she is. Type Panzer, and Panzer is generally used in German to refer to tanks.

Nutjob
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Proxima Spinel

Post by Nutjob » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Adventwings wrote:

Not just like Fort Bragg or other heavily armed units, but full-blown tracked tanklegs to contrast the Strike Witches planelegs.
She DOES represent the Panzerdivision, I agree (Specifically the WWII, no?) but I was thinking something more like the bike girls, in which the locomotive tracks are represented in the legs.

Was thinking specifically a thigh-down leg replacement, with armoured thighs, tracked shins, and armoured feets, in which kneeling down and flipping the feet up over the calf area would leave your Shinki on a full-blown tank chassis base.

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:41 am

Nutjob wrote:
Adventwings wrote:

She DOES represent the Panzerdivision, I agree (Specifically the WWII, no?) but I was thinking something more like the bike girls, in which the locomotive tracks are represented in the legs.

Was thinking specifically a thigh-down leg replacement, with armoured thighs, tracked shins, and armoured feets, in which kneeling down and flipping the feet up over the calf area would leave your Shinki on a full-blown tank chassis base.
Oh, like the Land Striker girls. I don't think anyone mentioned that on here yet. Well, at least we have royalpain88 who's gone as far as building a custom gear based on the land striker. There's a ton of customs completed with exactly that in mind, so I guess there wasn't an immediate need to mention it.

Might as well throw some suggestions into the ring... a Type Mantis and Type Spider. I would've suggested Type Mosquito, but Bright Feather would work fine as a custom base.

And Type Pillbug. I still don't know what would be her wavemate, though. Maybe a Type Centipede.
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:03 am

I do have some idea and their personality.

MMS type Shark
A loner, solitary type. Have a complex way of thinking that make her hard to understand. Though once someone understand her, she is very clingy to that person. Have a bad habit of biting anything that took her interest.

MMS type Orca
A very friendly and social type. Always stay close to her master and very protective toward her master and her friend. Though friendly, she won't hesitate to resort to violence if needed to be.

And for laugh

MMS type Honeybadger
One of the smallest yet one of the bravest and ferocious shinki around.
Her personality best describe as "She doesn't care. She doesn't give a ****. She takes what she wants".
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 am

Zenislez wrote:
MMS type Honeybadger
One of the smallest yet one of the bravest and ferocious shinki around.
Her personality best describe as "She doesn't care. She doesn't give a ****. She takes what she wants".
You saw that video too, huh?

Klinkin
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Klinkin » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:03 pm

One thing that I'd like to see but might be a bit difficult to make is a Shinki with honest-to-goodness power armor. Something like Strarf or the Alts, but instead of having two additional heavy arms, have those larger arms attached to and around the Shinki's actual arms; an example would be the powered armor marines in Starcraft wear. I'm aware it'd have to have a sliding joint or additional elbow somewhere, but I think it would look neat, since most Shinkis are rather lightly armored themselves, and most of the parts go into add-ons.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Klinkin wrote:One thing that I'd like to see but might be a bit difficult to make is a Shinki with honest-to-goodness power armor. Something like Strarf or the Alts, but instead of having two additional heavy arms, have those larger arms attached to and around the Shinki's actual arms; an example would be the powered armor marines in Starcraft wear. I'm aware it'd have to have a sliding joint or additional elbow somewhere, but I think it would look neat, since most Shinkis are rather lightly armored themselves, and most of the parts go into add-ons.
well the original Strarfs massive arms can attach to her actual arms and howling and maochao have large attached arms, and also Strarf mk full arms package can equip the hands from her large arms

Nutjob
Class B Shinki

Post by Nutjob » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Adventwings wrote:Oh, like the Land Striker girls.

... Wait, it's been done already? D'oh.

Hrm, I'll have to look for that custom then.

Nutjob
Class B Shinki

Post by Nutjob » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 am

Crazy idea time!

Meido-type Shinki. The major component would be a hemispherical skirt that splits into left and right halves to fit around the waist, attaching to a multipart apron assembly to reach the plugs in her back. Also a large mechanical bow assembly that plugs into the back of her upper body covers. Puffy shoulder caps that attach like Altlene's glove tops, reuse the wrist cuffs from that figure too, replacement feet-in-shoes, and add a frilled edge to a set of thigh spacers for garters. Accessories include a translucent feather duster, one of those little hand-brooms, a serving tray that clips over the tips of a standard splayed hand, and a powered push broom, the kind with a rotary head.

Stage one rebuild would move the skirt halves up, attaching to frames on her secondary upper body cover, to become massive Spess Muhreen shoulderpads; The frilled edge that was the bottom of the skirt would face inwards toward her head, while the sides that were pegged together when it was a skirt would reveal giant rocket nozzles. Full arm and thigh-down arm replacements for big stompy boots and smashy hands; Optionally have a socket behind the giant fist to tuck in her normal-size hands. Feather duster would have the feathers replaced with a beam sword, the little hand broom would have a short dagger blade pop out, and the powered push broom would gain end caps and become a giant maul. Possibly have slots inside the skirt/shoulderpads to hide giant handguns. Have her Meido head frill drop a clear segment forward as an eye visor, while the frills fan out into an antennae assembly.

Version two rebuild would have the base figure wear just the shoulder caps, wrist cuffs, apron adaptor and shoes; The big bow backpack would be rearranged slightly to use the bow parts as exhaust pipes, the backpack would reveal three butterfly valves like a supercharger from a classic muscle car, and the two skirt halves would clip together around it so the bow/engine block is poking through what was the waist hole. Strip the broom rollers off the handle, clip them inside the skirt as roller wheels, and peg the remaining T-shaped handle into the back of the skirt; Pop out a set of footpegs in the back, and have your Meido rampaging around hanging off the back of an overblown floor buffer.