shinkis types you would like to see made

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: shinkis types you would like to see made

Post by star » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:17 pm

blade_anime wrote:I googled it (Well, Bing actually,) and the mythical being I was talking about was the ciguapa.
LOL yeah, my thoughts confirmed, we were talking about different things, i meant ianeira should have some sort of leg armor for when not in her tail because in battle masters mk2, her tail is only available through a special attack(or so it would seem from konami's videos) and i believe that the special attack are rail attacks? but i never could figure out how to use then in the original game, i cant tell them apart and i most certainly cant preform them, even when i have the right weapon to do it, i still can't and have no idea how, so if she had other leg armor, i could put her in only her own armor, and not be so unprotected.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:05 pm

And I'm saying that if she had other leg armor, the feet should be on backwards!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:10 am

blade_anime wrote:And I'm saying that if she had other leg armor, the feet should be on backwards!
LOL ok, im a little confused still, and not to be frustrating but the myth you posted had nothing to do with mermaids, but it does sound interesting to have its own shinki, but maybe with more clothes on

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:29 am

A female curupira/caipora mix would work better.
Backwards feet, flaming hair and/or long mane-like black hair, dark, green or red skin (actually RED, not indian-like), and may include a fox head mask.
A couple of references: Male curupira and female caipora, female curupira.
The armor could be a headless mule, with the option to build a centaur, a satyr, a muladona, a patasola, and if a horse head is included, a sihuanaba. The horse head would also enable to build a full horse as a mount for the shinki.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:52 am

hmmm, what about an mms owl, and her wavemate could be an mms mouse or condor

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 pm

No owl, Mothman! A cryptid series would be nice.
And on a similar subject, a ray with lots of parts to build Jenny Harnivers would be interesting.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Shiaoran wrote:No owl, Mothman! A cryptid series would be nice.
And on a similar subject, a ray with lots of parts to build Jenny Harnivers would be interesting.
...sudden urge to combine parts from a Vespelio and a Proxima to make an MMS Type Jersey Devil. Shame I don't have a Vespelio.

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:22 pm

blade_anime wrote:Oh! How about type Lawyer! Or police officer, or firefighter!
Humikane actually tweeted some pics of a police-themed Valona redesign a while ago.

I can't find the original artwork, but Amber (the custom builder who did the fencer girls based on Humikane's art, before they were done officially) has done a version of it, and a matching version of Werkstra (can't remember if that's based on Humikane art as well or if it's original).

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:47 pm

arhra wrote:
blade_anime wrote:Oh! How about type Lawyer! Or police officer, or firefighter!
Humikane actually tweeted some pics of a police-themed Valona redesign a while ago.

I can't find the original artwork, but Amber (the custom builder who did the fencer girls based on Humikane's art, before they were done officially) has done a version of it, and a matching version of Werkstra (can't remember if that's based on Humikane art as well or if it's original).
amber is officially my hero! after watching shark week(atleast a few parts of it) just now, id love to see mms shark and mms torpedo, the shark could have a tail like ianeira but it would sway side to side instead of back and forth and the fins on it could be sharp so you could take it off and mount it on a handle for a massive weapon, and then also spikey boots with a large blade at the end, the mms torpedo could have a berae(i think i spelled that wrong but i meant the hat thing) and a smooth streamline body design, she should also have the same chest size as strarf mk2 and estoril, but not be a loli, they should both be mms tall, and the torpedo should also have spinners around her ankles, they could be a weapon used to kick and slice at the same time, shes should also have a gun that shoots torpedos that have a shark face painted on them, then the 2 could combine gear to make a submarine, the shark could have a helmit that has huge bear trap like jaws on it that would be at the head of the sub, this id love to see konami make, and blade needs to make an mms monkey!

higurashi9
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Sharatang

Post by higurashi9 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:09 pm

star wrote:blade needs to make an mms monkey!
Seconded!