Maochao

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

Fredbob
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Maochao

Post by Fredbob » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:53 pm

*sigh* I have a problom. My Maochao's head is missing. it disapeard almost a month ago. It has to be somewhere in the house, so i didnt worry about finding it. Now its become a problom. It's like it dissapeard to another dimension. Does anyone here either have an extra head and bangs with hat? Or at least any idea where i could get another?

mechajunkie
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Waffe Bunny

Re: Maochao

Post by mechajunkie » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:51 pm

www.shoppingmalljapan.com

I think I saw them sell separate heads for Shinkis...it's a hassle to use, but I'm new to it and it seems like they're cool so far......good luck! :maochao:

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Post by Zero_Blazer » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:25 am

You look the most obvious places? Like under the bed or behind the desk? If you don't mind taking a picture of where you usually put your shinki, we can suggest places that look like good hiding spots. Other than that, you also have organic causes, such as a pet or a baby in the house.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Umm, how did you lose the head?

Fredbob
MMS Naked

Post by Fredbob » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:45 pm

To Zero and Blade, My sister, who half owns Mao, was holding her and running down the stairs to show her freind. When she sat on the couch downstares, the head was gone. Its been a few months, and as I need her too start my planed photocomic, unless anyone is willing to sell me a Mao head, im just going to get a new mao, use the body for an ex set, and let Strarf play with the extra Mao armor.

Fredbob
MMS Naked

Post by Fredbob » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:00 am

Sorry for bringing back an old thread, but I found it! It was behind a bookshelf. I have no idea how it could have got there. Anyway, Im happy to have Mao compleate again.

oOnyaOo
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling and Partio

Post by oOnyaOo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 am

Fredbob wrote:Sorry for bringing back an old thread, but I found it! It was behind a bookshelf. I have no idea how it could have got there. Anyway, Im happy to have Mao compleate again.
Well congrats on finding the head! It's so frustrating when something goes missing in the house and you just cant find it. It has to be SOMEWHERE! XD I like to think the items go to a parallel dimension for a wee holiday.
Last edited by oOnyaOo on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avalon Jane
| My Flickr | My Tumblr | My Facebook |
Keep Moving Forward

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:08 am

Congrats on finding Mao's head again.

That's the problem with things you own, they tend to go on vacations and return in odd places. One of Renge's red tails got lost for a good few months before I found it in my pants....huh? I searched in the garbage, around the Shinki parts area, the place I stored them, the living room, the floor, desk and etc....where? One day I randomly poke at my pant pockets and there it was....

Now I'm on a an incomplete quest to find one of Renge's face....One of the happy ones with her smiling and I don't know where that went. I know I lost (figma) Haruhi's camera near a bike path, Benio's hand at the Experimental farm in my city, but looking for those two would take me many hours and a few cop calls to find.

As for them taking trips to dimensions, that they do. I think I got fox spirits toying with my things because the strangest things disappear and return in stranger spots. :maochao: Amusing fox spirits.