shinkis types you would like to see made

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Re: shinkis types you would like to see made

Post by ZeroEdge » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:31 am

blade_anime wrote:Type Colnel Sanders.
Type McDonalds, LOL :cheesygrin:

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:05 pm

blade_anime wrote:Or type Tiger and
Tigris.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:48 pm

It was a joke about fans of the Tigers (a japanese baseball team) throwing statues of colnel Sandrers into a river when their team won I think it was. It may have been when their team lost. I dunno. People jumped into the river too.

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:35 am

Hmm, kinda want to see these made by Konami or a costume Shinki maker. If not by Konami, I want in a custom figure form. I'll even pay someone for the concept and/or figure if customizing them for me :P.

----------

- Type Samurai: Benio (remade with modern sculpt or repainted armor and face at least.)

- Type Maple Leaf (Canadian):
Highly decorative body (similar to Kohiru's body) for autumn colors while using leaf as both shield and weapon. Maybe have leaf split into two swords and merge again as shield? Would make a nice reference to the "Canadian Shield" bit. However, national reference would be little-to-none. Maple Leaf would be more "skilled" in what she would be doing in a serious manner.
- Type momiji leaves (Japanese leaf):
Highly decorative as the Maple Leaf type while more traditional in the Japanese sense. Japan would go for more of a "refined" and "elegant" style in it's approach. Honor, or a mixed bushido and high-class code in personality/appearance. Konami/Japan is free to use it's own Japanese influence.

---

- Type Snow:
Throwing snow flakes as ninja stars. All white and multi-white layered in a frosty manner. The body could be whiter than Renge's and possibly glow in the dark for an added nightly bonus. People tend to view snow differently both during day and night with snow reflecting light a lot. Having it glow in the dark would add an eerie personality. Could work off the "Yuki Onna" myths.
- Type Ice:
Similar to Snow type's body, ice type would be more of a melee type. Would have the option of shielding itself with ice (somehow), using a dagger shaped into a fancy sword, and possibly some icicles into daggers. Would be an interesting type.

*Note: Snow and Ice wouldn't melt as they're supposed to represent :P.
---------

Ranalcus

Post by Ranalcus » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:19 am

Type Submarine
and
Type Destroyer ship

Lockdown72
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Tigris

Post by Lockdown72 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:45 pm

A type lion would be cool, we've already got three cats (Mao, Tigris, and Artille) and I imagine something cool could be done to reference GaoGaiGar. Or perhaps the lesser known Gunleon from SRT/W Z, possibly even through making the Shinki look something like one of Gunleon's pilots...

Oh, and we just need more canine-types in general that aren't light armors (Gabrine and Renge). Howling's gear is kind of dated in comparison to more recent Shinkis.

Lastly; more actual mecha-mesume. I'm linking the new "realistic" bike girls (Jill Rivers and whoever is the one with the bunny ears and not the Harley Davidson), but and F-22 type would kick all kinds of ass.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:37 pm

id like to see a type naga(based on my custom designs, so id like to work with konami on that, they could take profits as long as i get 2 copies of the actuall shinki) type penguin(again based on my custom works, same deal) type spider(she could have 4 long legs that come out of her back to stand on and her 2 actual legs could be replaced with the thorax, she could also have a visor with little eyes on it that comes down) and type vampire( her cape could turn into wings and her boots into long multi-jointed extensions so she would look like she turned into a bat) and type werewolf( her armor could convert so she could walk on all fours like a dog and she could have a mouth cover like a dogs muzle that would be small but also replaced with a larger one that opens and closes for bighting and howling) and id realy like to see a type octopus(not maryceles, one, like ianeira, intended for underwater combat) id also like to see a type shark(i think sharks have already been mentioned), a type sea serpent, a type gold fish & koi, a type baseball would be cool, and a type sea turtle would be amazing! :schmetterling: this is alot!

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:59 pm

I know it's wierd that I'm the one saying this, but do we REALLY need another cat type? I'd like a bit more variety.

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Caterwaul wrote:I know it's wierd that I'm the one saying this, but do we REALLY need another cat type? I'd like a bit more variety.
your right, we need even more cat types than that! LOL XD :schmetterling: the eygptians worshipped cats, they played a big part in the world along time ago, id like the see an mms type ancient egyptian cat god, and her wavemate could be an mms anubis :schmetterling: ah heck, lets just through in a ra for good messure and mms mummy/pharoh, never have enough history right? they would also all be tan colors, and a nice break from red white black and blue

Gon29point55
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Oorbellen

Post by Gon29point55 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:00 am

Perhaps some sort of photographer-friendly wave like...

MMS Type-SLR
MMS Type-Point and Shoot
...fail

Or maybe something more in context such as...

MMS Type-Gunner or MMS Type-Sniper (someone with an array of long-ranged weapons)
MMS Type-Rogue (someone with an array of daggers/knives... similar to Renge perhaps)

A continuation to Sharatang and BabyRazz? Like...

MMS Type-Piano (someone with a giant axe shaped like a keytar/synthesizer)
MMS Type-Woodwind (trumpets, flutes, clarinettes... sounds silly though)

A bit more in context...

MMS Type-Harpy [Angelic]
MMS Type-Harpy [Devil]
Similar to how there's an Angelic-Demonic design of Altrene/Altines and Orb/Ziel. Harpies as in those in Mythology (women with bird feet and wings for arms).

Meh, the likes. XD