What Anime series are you currently watching?

Talk about Other forms of Media here!
Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: What Anime series are you currently watching?

Post by Storm Wing » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:08 pm

DEARDROPS wrote:oh, so it's kinda like K-on and lucky star. I watch them with my little sister XD I better take a look at it :D
^Did you even notice the "softcore girl's love" part? ^^;; LOLs

But yeah, it's cute, it's FUNNY! *upload some screenshots*

The cake is NOT a lie
http://i.imgur.com/eGstT.jpg

Loli harem. LOLs
http://i.imgur.com/eWTjv.jpg

BOOM! Headshot!! XD
http://i.imgur.com/BZPLH.jpg

This! IS!! PIIIIING POOOOONG!!!
http://i.imgur.com/UKCoR.jpg
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Post by DEARDROPS » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Storm Wing wrote:^Did you even notice the "softcore girl's love" part? ^^;; LOLs

But yeah, it's cute, it's FUNNY! *upload some screenshots*

The cake is NOT a lie
http://i.imgur.com/eGstT.jpg

Loli harem. LOLs
http://i.imgur.com/eWTjv.jpg

BOOM! Headshot!! XD
http://i.imgur.com/BZPLH.jpg

This! IS!! PIIIIING POOOOONG!!!
http://i.imgur.com/UKCoR.jpg
:O failed to remember that XDDD now downloading, gonna put it on my daily anime watching time.
oh yeah, Kono Naka, and koichoco won't be airing till august 17... for non-Muslims only, nsfw Ramadan Kareem to Muslims :3

Is it true that To Love Ru Darkness would be released with 2 OVA and it's release date is on August? XD damn! can't wait for it.
Same with Sora no Otoshimono season 3 and Hayate no Gotoku Season 3. There was also an article that Bokuha Tomodachiga Sukunai would also have a Season 2 for this year? not sure, but source came from SGCafe forums, so it might actually be true.
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:21 am

I'm pretty much already fed up with hayate no Gotoku, but i WILL get the BD version of Sora no Otoshimono. Ikaros is just too sexy, err, cute!! X3
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Haganai's 1's ending was too whacked to be an ending, so it's very possible.

Meanwhile, I have the PSP game to tide me over until then.

DLed all the available episodes of Joshiraku so far, but I haven't started them yet.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Storm Wing wrote:I'm pretty much already fed up with hayate no Gotoku, but i WILL get the BD version of Sora no Otoshimono. Ikaros is just too sexy, err, cute!! X3
I gotta admit, I'm halfway fed up with Hayate no Gotoku, it's because of the anything happens season1, which was great for a season1, but then after the season2 release, I kept telling myself, they should've just followed season1, and made the current season2 into an OVA season1
hehe! I already have a BD Version of Sora no Otoshimono both 1st and 2nd, infact I was the one who uploaded some on nyaa. But then deleted it for some reason, 1st of all, I can't always seed, and last, it's my own treasure of Ikaros ;) I don't want to share it :cheesygrin:
yeah, and for Haganai, it's kind a bit of, something's still missing. Still want to see more of Sena(niku) }:>

OshareKeiji wrote:Haganai's 1's ending was too whacked to be an ending, so it's very possible.

Meanwhile, I have the PSP game to tide me over until then.

DLed all the available episodes of Joshiraku so far, but I haven't started them yet.
that game, I removed it from my psp when I saw my sister reading it, although I don't know if it was a nsfw game, I just feel like it's an nsfw.
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:20 am

Well, it's a fanservice game so there will be partial nudity, but console games never have full frontal as per CERO's specifications.

Otherwise, PC games will lose their place.

Tried watching Gundam Age. Though the plot is about as gripping as any Gundam franchise, the Inazuma Eleven character art style makes it hard for me to take the title seriously.

Waiting for Yuru Yuri 2 Episode 6, deciding between a few titles I have on the HD to tide me over until then. I have Hidamari Sketch (S1~Hoshimitsu), Joshiraku and Upotte!

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:14 pm

more ecchi-harem-semi-hentai manga to be animated this year.

First a bunch of Visual Novels that was animated, now even "Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko" is gonna get an anime adaptation. Just don't know when the release date of it yet.

Gonna wait for it and watch it, :cheesygrin:

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:59 am

Those types of titles are best seen in a Blu-Ray rip.

Despite certain notable exceptions, TV's light of judgment still persists and ruins even a simple panchira scene.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:33 am

OshareKeiji wrote:Those types of titles are best seen in a Blu-Ray rip.

Despite certain notable exceptions, TV's light of judgment still persists and ruins even a simple panchira scene.
^Quoted for *ahem* TRUTH :*) Already snagged BD version of Highschool DxD ep. 1 - 8, but nope, won't watch it now~

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:39 pm

I just finished watching Corpse Party OVA, I think it's from the oldies game where they would chant with paper dolls. Not really interesting at the moment. I hope they would make it more interesting next time.
It was only a short OVA also >.< that gave me much of a disappointment.

Natsume Yuujinchou is added on my list now XD
Yesterday I've finished up to 2nd season, although the downside of the story is that, Natsume x Tanuma x Natori >.<
If you know what I mean...