What video game/s are you currently hung up on?

Talk about Other forms of Media here!
OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: What video game/s are you currently hung up on?

Post by OshareKeiji » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:02 am

Other than replaying Battle Masters Mk II again, I also got nothing.

But I'm about 15 levels shy of maxing out Harumi's Love Level.

That booster friend card I got from that last Ad-Hoc party match was a total boon.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:09 am

Oh, so a friend card and their custom shinki worth more love experience than the normal AI?

Dang it, I really need a friend in here. And using ad hoc party is out of the question due to stupid service provider. Already payed and clear all administration and after 4 months they haven't installed it yet. AGH.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:29 am

Though battling a friend card doesn't feature in any of your fight counts, the EXP is good especially when paired with the Heart Earring+AI.

The FC I got was for a tricked-out but easy to beat Jillrivers.

My next off period will be on the coming week. I plan to have Harumi hit the magic number by then.

EDIT: Suddenly had the urge to boot up Clock Tower 3 on the PS2. With some Nicovids for reference in points where it's possible to get stuck, managed to complete the game in one sitting.

Contemplating whether or not to try the Clear Game mode since the setup will be a pain (instant panic for perp appearance and high damage when their weapons hit), but being able to unlock the alternate outfits was worth it. Meganekko x serafuku-clad Alyssa is so moe.

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Post by DEARDROPS » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:03 pm

:cheesygrin: can't believe it, I'm on top 47 on Philippines Taiko XD here

have anyone tried playing osu! here? it's just like Project diva :3
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 am

PS2: Tried Clear Game on Clock Tower 3.

There are two instances where you have to use Lavender, otherwise you can kiss that rare protection crystal goodbye. Stupid instant panic attack for surprise appearance...

Worse, you can no longer change costumes after finishing the Hammerman arc. This is one of those times that I'm glad I own a memory card USB peripheral, since I was able to back up the starting clear data on the PS3.

I'm thinking of starting either Demento or Zettai Zetsumei Toshi in a bit.

PSP: BSBM MkII. 6 levels to go for Harumi.

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Post by DEARDROPS » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:23 pm

been a while since I played many games again,

Now playing

PSP : Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, DEARDROPS distortion, Project Diva Extend, Busou Shinki Battle Masters MK.2, Bokuha Tomodachiga Sukunai Portable
PC : Ef a tale of memories, Hatsune Miku VN(forgot the title, XD), Osu!, My Girlfriend Is the President, Katawa Shoujo

...still absorbed by DEARDROPS pc, XD still reading it again and again, not to mention Riho's route was the best, especially Gonda Eiji's story, man! that made me cry XD :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:21 am

PS2: Finished Clock Tower 3's Clear Mode. Marquis Burroughs' attacks were still predictable, but the damage made it harder. Also, clearing doesn't allow for another restart, meaning the primary playing file is permanently stuck at endgame. Time to pull that starter backup.

PS3: Got a secondhand JP copy of Uncharted: Treasure Of El Dorado (known as Drake's Fortune in the US). This will be my second Uncharted game since finishing the Vita one. I'm not too big on US-made games, but I give Uncharted a passing mark since Nathan Drake is a hoot and a half.

PSP: Battle Masters Mk II. Harumi is now officially my number 1 in all respects. Also playing a bit of K-On Houkago Live and Rou-Kyu-Bu!

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:37 am

Playing E's (yeah, THAT game about cyborg girl who fights with swords & gun with high speed battle) demo version, AGAIN. It's been a long time, but do anyone ever play the FULL version?
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:00 am

Storm Wing wrote:Playing E's (yeah, THAT game about cyborg girl who fights with swords & gun with high speed battle) demo version, AGAIN. It's been a long time, but do anyone ever play the FULL version?
Tried to see what it was about and got nothing except for info about the manga and anime... It's a hard title to google for:P
What's the platform, publisher, and developer?

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:23 pm

Shiaoran wrote:
Storm Wing wrote:Playing E's (yeah, THAT game about cyborg girl who fights with swords & gun with high speed battle) demo version, AGAIN. It's been a long time, but do anyone ever play the FULL version?
Tried to see what it was about and got nothing except for info about the manga and anime... It's a hard title to google for:P
What's the platform, publisher, and developer?
It's from 9thnight, this:
http://arthearts.net/9th-night/Es/ (hell, the site is DEAD)

It's been 4 years & no news about it...
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!