What video game/s are you currently hung up on?

Talk about Other forms of Media here!
Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Re: What video game/s are you currently hung up on?

Post by Zenislez » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:49 am

The things I can say about the 3rd Birthday.

Good gameplay, great graphics, crappy storyline (especially if you are a fan of parasite eve, this pretty much crush your hope). If you insist on playing, start on easy, normal is hard, hard is very hard, and above that pretty much suicide.

Speaking of Project Diva, have you cleared Two Faced Lovers on extreme? I pretty much only get cheap, a sad Miku and a sore thumb :rolleyes: .
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:55 am

Parasite Eve 2 kinda ruined the franchise for me. It's just a Biohazard clone with a fanservice shower scene. The first one didn't have service, but the gameplay was awesome.

On topic:

PS3: Battle Operation. Lately the more experienced players seem dumber than the newbs. When using Quick Match, I land on teams where everyone splits up, which is wrong because it multiplies the risk of being ganged up on by the opposing team's members.

PS1: Nekketsu Seisyun Nikki 2: Found my old save file and decided to give it a quick whirl for old time's sake.

PC: Replaying Houchou Shoujo Gensokyoku with an alternate character, grinding on Level 2.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:50 am

Still, I think they have gone too far treating Aya like that.

If there is a main heroine that I want to stab is Mannah from Drag-on-dragoon 2. The first one is cool (though the ending gets wierder and wierder), but the second one totally blew it. Combined with a main character named Nowe (which a lot of fans slang it to NoWay) and totally crap ending, they totally dug a hole on this one. The only saving grace is the epic scene with Caim and Angel in their final moment, but after that it's get downhill very fast.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:14 am

Speaking horror survival game, i'm playing Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2. Use the cheat code to access the 3rd person mode. FPS is just too scary... :*( (Cursed dat Witches...)
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Ah, left for dead 2. The only thing I use is the 3rd person cheat and a mod to change one of the character to Hatsune Miku :cheesygrin: . Change the whole idea of survival cause not only you don't want to die, but also don't want that dang zombie and infected grab on Miku (curse you charger, let go of her).

I also see a quite some mod from the youtube. Some interesting one is the K-on mod, Lucky star mod, ect, ect.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Post by DEARDROPS » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Zenislez wrote:The things I can say about the 3rd Birthday.

Good gameplay, great graphics, crappy storyline (especially if you are a fan of parasite eve, this pretty much crush your hope). If you insist on playing, start on easy, normal is hard, hard is very hard, and above that pretty much suicide.

Speaking of Project Diva, have you cleared Two Faced Lovers on extreme? I pretty much only get cheap, a sad Miku and a sore thumb :rolleyes: .
Is that so, then I think it's not for me to play. I'm a sucker for nice storylines unlike my brother who keeps insisting "whoa! you should play this great graphics", and I kept telling him, if it's graphics that your talking about with a great story, try Final Fantasy Type-0

:O Two Faced Lovers on extreme?!?! it's great that you got cheap a there... I never passed that song on extreme.

EDIT:
I got back on playing osu! after buying a new set of mouse and mouse pad. I can't believe in a months time of not playing, my ranks went down >.<
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:06 am

If you search in youtube, there's a video of someone done a PERFECT on two faced lovers on extreme. That guy really insane.

The list that I haven't finished on extreme

The disappearance of Hatsune Miku
The passionate sing of Hatsune Miku
Pa...pa...(I forgot the name, it is Len singing in a cage)
Starduster (though not because of hard, but because I can't look clearly everytime I hear the song and see the PV)

Some of them can be finished though need a lot of effort.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Post by DEARDROPS » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:21 am

Zenislez wrote:If you search in youtube, there's a video of someone done a PERFECT on two faced lovers on extreme. That guy really insane.

The list that I haven't finished on extreme

The disappearance of Hatsune Miku
The passionate sing of Hatsune Miku
Pa...pa...(I forgot the name, it is Len singing in a cage)
Starduster (though not because of hard, but because I can't look clearly everytime I hear the song and see the PV)

Some of them can be finished though need a lot of effort.
yeah! I finished The disappearance of Hatsune Miku on extreme, but only that XDD the others.... was like... WTF?! HOW DO I DO THIS?!?!
especially when I played The passionate sing of Hatsune Miku >.< will you get something after you finish those on extreme? tired looking at google XD
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:40 am

You only unlock costume and item up to hard. Playing on extreme will only get you the title you can use in avatar card. So it is more like for your only satisfaction.

Yeah, the passionate sing of Hatsune Miku is monster. Once start, there's no stopping to rapid tapping that circle button. I broke my circle button one time just because of this song.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:18 pm

The only Survival Horror game I ever seriously played was Biohazard 4, since the controls aren't as whacked as the others.

PS3: Battle Operation: Had a handful of neat experiences in the last 2 days:

1) Got into a 1 vs 1 match that ended in a tie. It's impossible to do under normal circumstances, but the host kept kicking people out, so almost everyone left mid-launch.

2) There are times when at least one or two members disconnect, either intentionally or just because of a bad connection. It's usually a sure loss, but there were a couple of instances where our team of 5 won against 6 opposing members. Just once I'd like to see the look on their faces upon realizing they lost to an undermanned squad.

PS2: Siren 2. Found a copy for half off, currently trying it out little by little. It'll be my third horror game to date.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.