Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Re: yggdra's shinki

Post by ZeroEdge » Thu May 19, 2011 7:28 pm

yggdra_723 wrote:shame i'm not into proxi's hair , but i would get her if i got chance
also new MGS weapon has arrived
Nice heavy-duty gear, they suit Mur very well. I was lookin' for that gatling gun around here, but they only had the old MSG's... we can't have too many gatling guns now, can we? :cheesygrin:

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu May 19, 2011 7:36 pm

@rubix: i have battle masters and although i didnt spring for any dsl characters, from videos and research i can assume to say she is very cute and sometimes laughs hysterically in a battle in which she is winning, but not psychoticly(atleast not to psychoticly)

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Fri May 20, 2011 7:14 pm

You werent paying attention to those much Star, were ya? (she yells 'DIE!' for crying out loud)

Anyways, Maryceles didnt show up in BR, only in Battlemasters, so that's about all most of us have. In game, she tends to have a bit of a split personality. She talks very politely and 'sweet' to her master, but tends to act sadistic toward everyone else. Note how her voice tends to change toward a lower, growly register against others. That's pretty stereotypical of 'mean' girls, but the hysterical laughing when swinging her sword and revealing her cannons tends to make people characterise her as yandereish
http://ichiba.nicovideo.jp/item/azB0045OVSUS

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri May 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Caterwaul wrote:You werent paying attention to those much Star, were ya? (she yells 'DIE!' for crying out loud)

Anyways, Maryceles didnt show up in BR, only in Battlemasters, so that's about all most of us have. In game, she tends to have a bit of a split personality. She talks very politely and 'sweet' to her master, but tends to act sadistic toward everyone else. Note how her voice tends to change toward a lower, growly register against others. That's pretty stereotypical of 'mean' girls, but the hysterical laughing when swinging her sword and revealing her cannons tends to make people characterise her as yandereish
http://ichiba.nicovideo.jp/item/azB0045OVSUS
LOL you'll have to forgive me, my japanese isn't all that good, she seems cute to me with just the right amount of insanity, hows proxima in terms of personallity? proxima seems sinister to me but also noble in a way

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Caterwaul wrote:You werent paying attention to those much Star, were ya? (she yells 'DIE!' for crying out loud)
To be fair, Star DOES refer to Ianeira's *ahem* as flotation devices (Which is what they are). He probably doesn't like to think of Mary as being nuttier than most trees in the Juglandaceae family (For normal people, those are walnut trees).

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri May 20, 2011 7:42 pm

rubixbox wrote:
To be fair, Star DOES refer to Ianeira's *ahem* as flotation devices (Which is what they are). He probably doesn't like to think of Mary as being nuttier than most trees in the Juglandaceae family (For normal people, those are walnut trees).
LOL actually i love insanity, my favorite mortal kombat character is Mileena after all, maryceles just gets excited, shes totally innocent, and she does have just the right amount of insanity to suit my personality, and as for ia's floatation device, you yourself called it an *ahem*, ianeira just strikes me as caring and sweat(like the one mao goes to when shes crying for comfort), not slutty, atleast not to slutty, its just basic respect for a good character :tsugaru:

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Fri May 20, 2011 8:15 pm

star wrote: LOL actually i love insanity, my favorite mortal kombat character is Mileena after all, maryceles just gets excited, shes totally innocent, and she does have just the right amount of insanity to suit my personality, and as for ia's floatation device, you yourself called it an *ahem*, ianeira just strikes me as caring and sweat(like the one mao goes to when shes crying for comfort), not slutty, atleast not to slutty, its just basic respect for a good character :tsugaru:
Touché.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Fri May 20, 2011 8:33 pm

You called her sweat. I think you meant sweet. Also, the video doesn't seem to work for me.

And my Ianaria's a Yankee (the Japanese kind, not the American kind.) I really need to make her a little lead pipe and Sars mask. Maybe I can use part of a runner from one of my gundam models for the pipe.

Edit: reloading the page worked, but, WHY NOT SHOW HER WITH HER OWN WEAPONS? I want to see the attacks and specials for her own weapons!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat May 21, 2011 10:38 am

blade_anime wrote:You called her sweat. I think you meant sweet. Also, the video doesn't seem to work for me.

And my Ianaria's a Yankee (the Japanese kind, not the American kind.) I really need to make her a little lead pipe and Sars mask. Maybe I can use part of a runner from one of my gundam models for the pipe.

Edit: reloading the page worked, but, WHY NOT SHOW HER WITH HER OWN WEAPONS? I want to see the attacks and specials for her own weapons!
whats a japanese yankee? really, my dengeki ianeira is kinda B.A. i think, but she also isn't ashamed of much eiter, my blue ianeira seems kina cute and sweet like mao(only less whiney), and my original ianeira i see as the sweet one

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Sat May 21, 2011 12:50 pm

A hooligan. Just read Fruit's Basket. You should read it anyways, it's good.