Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by DEARDROPS » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:34 am

yoh as it seems I've read the notification that accounts may be deleted if they didn't post within a week of creation, so I might as well post first. As my name indicates... YES! I'm a vn lover XD in short, I'm an otaku who loves almost every thing about anime, vn, manga, anime adapted games XD.

that's all bbuu
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 am

Hello there. Welcome to the Busou Shinki World where money is not important and people throw away their wallet for their beloved shinkis. :cheesygrin:

Nice to know you also like game and looks like you also play battle masters mk2. Btw, I assume vn is visual novel yes? Have you ever tried playing Ever 17?
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:19 am

Zenislez wrote:Hello there. Welcome to the Busou Shinki World where money is not important and people throw away their wallet for their beloved shinkis. :cheesygrin:

Nice to know you also like game and looks like you also play battle masters mk2. Btw, I assume vn is visual novel yes? Have you ever tried playing Ever 17?
Ever 17? hmmm not yet, maybe I'll try downloading it. Not good with reading japanese though, so I may look for an english version XD
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Don't worry. Ever 17 is already fully translated to english (it is already around for quite some time). It contains some difficult knowledge, but the story is just excellent. There's a reason why among the vn lovers, Ever 17 is one of the most top rated.

And as a bonus (or malus if you prefer the other way around), it is completely safe. No NSFW material there.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Zenislez wrote:Don't worry. Ever 17 is already fully translated to english (it is already around for quite some time). It contains some difficult knowledge, but the story is just excellent. There's a reason why among the vn lovers, Ever 17 is one of the most top rated.

And as a bonus (or malus if you prefer the other way around), it is completely safe. No NSFW material there.
yeah I just dled it last night, but right now I'm playing my fav. VN, since I'm also a Jrock lover, I'm starting to love deardrops XD.

speaking of which, have you played it yet? DEARDROPS, is not really that story wise though, but great music and protagonist.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Nah, I currently live in a place where it is damn difficult to get anything (rubbish connection and far from anywhere). The last vn I play are Princess Waltz, Yume Miru Kusuri and Ever 17. After that, it is long hiaitus until god know when. :headboom:

Still, thanks for the advice, I'll try to look for it when I have access again.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Zenislez wrote:Nah, I currently live in a place where it is damn difficult to get anything (rubbish connection and far from anywhere). The last vn I play are Princess Waltz, Yume Miru Kusuri and Ever 17. After that, it is long hiaitus until god know when. :headboom:

Still, thanks for the advice, I'll try to look for it when I have access again.
Oh, so your in a country like middle east? XD I've been there. And it gave me a hard time watching anime, even Special A that time was banned because of their skirts. There are so many vns out there, you can just google it. And another great VN that I've played is ef~a tale of two. Nice cg background and the ambiance of every scene mixed with the bgm is just great. Though it has some bad endings unlike deardrops and other vns.

Nagant
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 25
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval Tempesta

Post by Nagant » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:02 am

Sup Guys

Waitin for them biker shinkis to get a release date and posting because the announcement said my account would be deleted if I don't.
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (Book 2 of The Guide)

Krem
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Sharatang

Post by Krem » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:31 am

Hello, 'tis Krem of TFW2005. I've been pulled into the Shinki fandom by Chaos and Polenicus. My wallet hates them.
Charlie Miller wrote:[Krem] is not unfunny. I respect his wit.
Saint Robert of Molesme wrote:There is only one mistake in life--not to be a saint.
Sarah Jakielski wrote:Screw cancer - love life!

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Welcome, Nagant and Krem!

You'll have to put up with your wallet hating you, sadly. It gets broken repeatedly. And the same could probably be said about your bank account... (lol)
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>