karla-chan
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 10
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Graffias

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by karla-chan » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:34 pm

halconfenix wrote:
karla-chan wrote:Chanting sounds fun! what do we chant?

:oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus:

:oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: yay, i think i have got the chanting ^^ :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus:

Treadshot A1
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Treadshot A1 » Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 am

Um...Hello.

I'm Treadshot A1, if you hadn't already noticed. I go by that username on any board i frequent, though I prefer if people have to refer to me, to just call me A1. Just for convenience.

I've actually just found out about shinkis recently (like, a day ago, literally), through TFW2005. I really wish i hadn't seen these, especially during this recession. Wow, these are expensive! I don't have a single one in hand, though Arnval (the angel one) is on it's way,and...um...yeah. That's about it. I basically am into anything that either, a) Is a robot, or b), has some kind of removable armor.

I should probably mention i'm extremely sarcastic, if that makes any difference. Oh, and i do some kitbashing/painting/customizing/whatever you call it.

:maochao: What's "One of us" mean? Like, i know english, of course, but i just see it around many Shinki discussions. Sorry, i'm a n00b at this.

Icarael
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by Icarael » Sat May 02, 2009 10:58 am

Treadshot A1 wrote: :maochao: What's "One of us" mean? Like, i know english, of course, but i just see it around many Shinki discussions. Sorry, i'm a n00b at this.
It just means we're happy that you joined the Shinki cult- I mean, club.

And now, we go to your induction. Brother. Here we drink Kool-Aid and chant. Don't worry, we didn't put anything remotely poisonous in it.

:oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus:
I am Icarael, Techpriest Acolyte of the Adeptus Shinki.
Glory to the Moe God!

Treadshot A1
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1

Post by Treadshot A1 » Sat May 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Didn't put anything poisonous in it, huh? Is that coz you're being nice, or because it already is poisonous and you don't need to add any more? :biggrin:

Eh, might as well start: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus:

karla-chan
Class C Shinki

Post by karla-chan » Sun May 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Treadshot A1 wrote:Didn't put anything poisonous in it, huh? Is that coz you're being nice, or because it already is poisonous and you don't need to add any more? :biggrin:

Eh, might as well start: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus:
well you have the chanting down and i was told thats what you needed to do to join this cult ;)

:oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus:

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0

Post by Caterwaul » Mon May 04, 2009 9:05 am

Treadshot A1 wrote::maochao: What's "One of us" mean? Like, i know english, of course, but i just see it around many Shinki discussions. Sorry, i'm a n00b at this.
Bit more of a serious answer...it's a running gag in the Shinki community.

The line comes from an old OLD movie called 'Freaks'. It was a chant (well, there's other words, but One of Us is the bit most of us use) that the named Freaks used to induct a new member. While the shinki community isnt the first one to use that chant (Heck, it was in an early Simpsons ep), we've certainly embraced it.

ckpmax1989
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by ckpmax1989 » Mon May 04, 2009 9:42 am

Hahaha seems like you guys are havin' fun with that chant....anyways....

I'm ckpmax1989, or you could just call me Ken, I got swallowed in the world of figure collecting with my Figma Saber (Its Fate/Stay man!, why wouldn't I get it) and I continued collectin from there. I currently have 7 figmas and 2 Nendoroids...My very first Shinki was a Juvisy which I randomly found in a downtown modeling shop, (Of course my first shinki was supposed to be a Strarf bis, but fate had other things in mind. Delivery is as slow as heck (T-T))

Anyways...I'm glad to be part of these forums and I hope I fight ya at Battle Rondo :D...Oh yeah, I'm an architect/graphic artist/manga artist. So you'll be seein me in the Arts gallery soon...PEACE!!!
"The Heart of the Tempest beats eternal... and those beaten remember eternally."

karla-chan
Class C Shinki

Post by karla-chan » Mon May 04, 2009 3:18 pm

ckpmax1989 wrote:Hahaha seems like you guys are havin' fun with that chant....anyways....

I'm ckpmax1989, or you could just call me Ken, I got swallowed in the world of figure collecting with my Figma Saber (Its Fate/Stay man!, why wouldn't I get it) and I continued collectin from there. I currently have 7 figmas and 2 Nendoroids...My very first Shinki was a Juvisy which I randomly found in a downtown modeling shop, (Of course my first shinki was supposed to be a Strarf bis, but fate had other things in mind. Delivery is as slow as heck (T-T))

Anyways...I'm glad to be part of these forums and I hope I fight ya at Battle Rondo :D...Oh yeah, I'm an architect/graphic artist/manga artist. So you'll be seein me in the Arts gallery soon...PEACE!!!
Woah you was pretty lucky to find it in a shop because postage i find really adds a fair bit of money to the price :) any way welcome!

ckpmax1989
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by ckpmax1989 » Mon May 04, 2009 3:39 pm

karla-chan wrote: Woah you was pretty lucky to find it in a shop because postage i find really adds a fair bit of money to the price :) any way welcome!

Hahaha true...I was even luckier that I bought it for only $ 35 Can....I have yet to get my Strarf bis that I ordered from another shop (-_-') Its been a month now... Hehehe Thanks for welcoming me :oneofus:
"The Heart of the Tempest beats eternal... and those beaten remember eternally."

karla-chan
Class C Shinki

Post by karla-chan » Mon May 04, 2009 3:47 pm

ckpmax1989 wrote:
karla-chan wrote: Woah you was pretty lucky to find it in a shop because postage i find really adds a fair bit of money to the price :) any way welcome!

Hahaha true...I was even luckier that I bought it for only $ 35 Can....I have yet to get my Strarf bis that I ordered from another shop (-_-') Its been a month now... Hehehe Thanks for welcoming me :oneofus:
That is a pretty good price ^^ mind you i have picked up a howling for £11 including p&p from amazon so that was a pretty good deal too ^^ i got her because i got the santa one and she is an add on and getting a Howling or moaw chow is cheaping then the base dolls. And no problem, i was pretty welcomed on here too ^^

any way your now ->

:oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: