Welcome Sciver, Heckfire and AlexG!

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by ArcticKitsune » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:09 pm

Heckfire wrote:May as well introduce myself...I'm known as Heckfire and I collect toys, as well as doing other stuff (like writing and drawing). My buddy Roequ recently convinced me to use some of my tax refund to buy a few Shinkis, the first of whom arrived, amusingly enough, on Valentine's Day. I'll probably be posting some pics as they arrive, so I figgered I should introduce myself.

So, hi everybody..!
AlexG wrote:Hello,
I'm Alex and I recently got into collecting Shinki's after collecting transformers for years and reading several photo-comics on TFW2005 featuring them. My first and so far only shinki is Maochao, and similarly to Heckfire^ she arrived at my apartment on February 13th. I'll be starting a show & tell thread pretty soon and hopefully expanding my shinki collection even sooner!
I want to welcome you both onto BSW. :oneofus:

I saw Heckfire's images on Tumblr and AlexG's tweet on Twitter. Welcome!

(Seeing as how Busou Shinki is having issues I'm going to break the "I'm not coming back to BSW bit" from end of October till now thanks to Konami JP being silly. Hope to see lovely images from you both. :thumbsup: )

SumomoKei
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: oorbellen lunaria

Post by SumomoKei » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Hello there. My girlfriend had just recently purchased me two figures from The Busou Shinki line due to my infatuation with transformers.. mostly because she can't get me anything from that line due to me instantly picking up the figures I want. I was curious of the line after receiving Tsugaru and Oorbellen, and from that, its turned into an infatuation. Im currently taking a solidworks class, so Im hoping to be able to 3D print stuff soon after I get a little advanced in it.
Laziest robot designer in the world!

Okeranpa
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: tsugaru

Post by Okeranpa » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:51 am

yo! name's okeranpa, amateur illustrator and mecha-musume enthusiast.to be honest, i never thought i'd join in here because shinkis are very hard to come by here in my country, then a wild lirbiette appeared so here i am... heh. be showing off my girls later, so see ya guys around!
Hoping to get a Tsugaru

jestermon
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0

Post by jestermon » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:05 am

Just got into Strike witch Figma and Armor Girls my wallet hurts but I hope they make more.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:42 am

Grah, been too long on a hiatus. Keep forgetting to check here.

So welcome to SumomoKei,Okeranpa, jestermon.

Hope you have a good time over here.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

AlexG
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf Mk2

Post by AlexG » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:11 am

ArcticKitsune wrote:
Heckfire wrote:May as well introduce myself...I'm known as Heckfire and I collect toys, as well as doing other stuff (like writing and drawing). My buddy Roequ recently convinced me to use some of my tax refund to buy a few Shinkis, the first of whom arrived, amusingly enough, on Valentine's Day. I'll probably be posting some pics as they arrive, so I figgered I should introduce myself.

So, hi everybody..!
AlexG wrote:Hello,
I'm Alex and I recently got into collecting Shinki's after collecting transformers for years and reading several photo-comics on TFW2005 featuring them. My first and so far only shinki is Maochao, and similarly to Heckfire^ she arrived at my apartment on February 13th. I'll be starting a show & tell thread pretty soon and hopefully expanding my shinki collection even sooner!
I want to welcome you both onto BSW. :oneofus:

I saw Heckfire's images on Tumblr and AlexG's tweet on Twitter. Welcome!

(Seeing as how Busou Shinki is having issues I'm going to break the "I'm not coming back to BSW bit" from end of October till now thanks to Konami JP being silly. Hope to see lovely images from you both. :thumbsup: )

well thanks for the mention, but since i don't have a twitter account, that was probably some one else :lol:

Edit: just googled for "AlexG" and realized that there is a female singer that goes by that name, and to clear up any possible confusion, i Have no twitter account, i am Male, and had no idea that i was using the same name as someone else. The name is completely coincidental.
i'll be changing my username shortly to reduce the issue.
Also check out Alex's WTB Thread and we'll see if we can strike a deal!

Shinki_Crazed
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1

Post by Shinki_Crazed » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello! I am 19 and live in CA
I am sadly just getting into Shinkis :sad: They are all so expensive! But I was lucky enough to find a Light Armor - Werkstra! And she looks amazing to me. Can't wait to activate her :] Nice to meet all of you :benio:

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:18 am

Welcome on board, all of you :)

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Shinki_Crazed wrote:Hello! I am 19 and live in CA
I am sadly just getting into Shinkis :sad: They are all so expensive! But I was lucky enough to find a Light Armor - Werkstra! And she looks amazing to me. Can't wait to activate her :] Nice to meet all of you :benio:
Welcome to the club! :fubuki: