Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Akito
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Lirbiette

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by Akito » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Takashi wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Takashi. I'm into various series such as Gundam, Nanoha, Keroro Gunsou, etc. As well as Busou Shinki. I've been into it for over a year but really couldn't afford one. So now, I'm about to get my first. Nearly decided, but still have some doubts.
Anyways, hope to get along with everyone here!
Well jist take your time chosing I'm sure you'll meet your destinied partner soon. Anyway.... Busou shinki no sekai ni yokoso waga nakama yo
I would not let their story to end like this. even if the flag of ZEON disappears forever. And I won't forget the time we had spent together . I will always remember your smiles. Rest in peace my comrades....

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:44 pm

PLANELEGS wrote:Posting here so my account won't be routed.

Here is a picture of Asuka taken shortly after I found out she forgot to cut the crust off my sandwich:

She always remembers to cut the crust off now.
lololol oh jeez , seeing your stuff on 4ch and now here , welcome anyhow PlaneLegs :D
we know you love your Asuka
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Takashi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 10
Favorite MMS/Shinki: ACH

Post by Takashi » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:21 am

Akito wrote:Well jist take your time chosing I'm sure you'll meet your destinied partner soon. Anyway.... Busou shinki no sekai ni yokoso waga nakama yo
Arigato godsaimasu! To be frank, mine first has arrived yesterday (admin was approving my first post nearly for a month), it is YDA. I'll post some fotos soon. BTW, Arnval is on her way too.

Akito
MMS Naked

Post by Akito » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:33 am

Takashi wrote:
Akito wrote:Well jist take your time chosing I'm sure you'll meet your destinied partner soon. Anyway.... Busou shinki no sekai ni yokoso waga nakama yo
Arigato godsaimasu! To be frank, mine first has arrived yesterday (admin was approving my first post nearly for a month), it is YDA. I'll post some fotos soon. BTW, Arnval is on her way too.
Lucky you.... I've storming more than 12 shoping districts and malls in this counrty of mine and cant find any arnval maybe it's just my luck or maybe I kinda looklike Kamijou Touma... If you want to post pics be sure to drop by my thread. I made it just for that
I would not let their story to end like this. even if the flag of ZEON disappears forever. And I won't forget the time we had spent together . I will always remember your smiles. Rest in peace my comrades....

Takashi
Class S Shinki

Post by Takashi » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:40 am

Akito wrote:
Takashi wrote:
Lucky you.... I've storming more than 12 shoping districts and malls in this counrty of mine and cant find any arnval maybe it's just my luck or maybe I kinda looklike Kamijou Touma... If you want to post pics be sure to drop by my thread. I made it just for that
I definitely would.

higurashi9
Class A Shinki
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Sharatang

Post by higurashi9 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:00 pm

KuruZaku
MMS Naked
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by KuruZaku » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Takashi wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Takashi. I'm into various series such as Gundam, Nanoha, Keroro Gunsou, etc. As well as Busou Shinki. I've been into it for over a year but really couldn't afford one. So now, I'm about to get my first. Nearly decided, but still have some doubts.
Nice to see someone into the same Animes as me! I haven't watched much Nanoha, but Keroro And Gundam are my top 2 animes! Hope to see you around!

Takashi
Class S Shinki

Post by Takashi » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 pm

KuruZaku wrote:
Nice to see someone into the same Animes as me! I haven't watched much Nanoha, but Keroro And Gundam are my top 2 animes! Hope to see you around!
I'm also pleased to see here people with same taste as mine)

Akito
MMS Naked

Post by Akito » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Takashi wrote:
KuruZaku wrote:
I'm also pleased to see here people with same taste as mine)
Okay! More anime lover eventough I watched drama type more than action and my favorite ofcourse Clanad and ms igloo hidden one year war and apocalypse... Anyway lets get along kay!

Takashi
Class S Shinki

Post by Takashi » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Akito wrote: Okay! More anime lover eventough I watched drama type more than action and my favorite ofcourse Clanad and ms igloo hidden one year war and apocalypse... Anyway lets get along kay!
Definetly! :schmetterling: