Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

AlexG
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf Mk2

Re: Alex's Shinkis & Customs New Photos 4/22/14

Post by AlexG » Thu May 15, 2014 2:09 am

so, it's been several days since i've updated this due to my busy-ness. The girls are doing fine, they're a little sad about the lack of attention these last few days, but there's just so much to do...

However I did find some time, late saturday night, to give mandarake another chunk of money in exchange for.... Xiphos! :xiphos: :headbang:
she'll probably be here sometime very early next week, possibly this weekend. Xiphos is another one of those models that i wasn't especially impressed by at first but grew on me the more i saw. i'm really looking forward to her! ....maybe she'll get a box-opening comic....

so just a few pics this time and nothing super special or interesting, just some playing with weapons and armors.

i also dug out some old car models that i had and stripped them for interesting parts for a little garage diorama i set up including the girls' motorcycle, various parts, some tfs, and a papercraft toolchest. it's nothing close to any of the dioramas i've seen on BSW, it's just a small collection of themed props really. i'll get pics sometime soon.
Also check out Alex's WTB Thread and we'll see if we can strike a deal!

AlexG
Class B Shinki

Re: Alex's Shinkis & Customs ~ New Photos 5/14/14

Post by AlexG » Mon May 19, 2014 12:49 am

hey hey! some pictures that aren't just boring group shots! sadly no mini comic or anything though, just some cool poses from Xiphos!

I went with the light shoulder armor for this photoshoot because I'm pretty sure that the bulky set will restrict her shoulder motion severely. Xiphos is another underrated shinki that actually turns out to be on of my favorites. My only complaint is the rather dark and boring body color. I may use Chao's body for my first shinki custom repaint to give Xiphos a more interesting outfit. I really like Xiphos' selection of weapons and the aesthetic of her armor, all around quite a good shinki. That being said, I found the armor quite finiky and it only just barely fits in places. Surprisingly, Maochao's skintone is roughly the same as Xiphos', so Mao and Chao kindly donated their parts for a few minutes and let Xiphos have a t-shirt. :P

Xiphos does have a nice head sculpt, and is easily the most realistically proportioned of all my shinkis. Although, the head-in-helmet isn't quite as good looking.

and the whole 'family' together
:vitulus: :strarf: :maochao: :maochao: :xiphos:

AlexG
Class B Shinki

Re: Alex's Shinkis & Customs ~ New Photos 8/31/14

Post by AlexG » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:40 am

hi all!

been a while since i've posted anything at all. me and my girls have been good, i've just been too busy to give the girls (and this forum) much attention :vitulus: . i managed to snag a second-run MP grimlock a while back and while a bunch of my TF's were chillin on my desk, strarf made a new friend:

it remains to be seen if if any of my other shinkis will mingle with my new tfs or if strarf is just going to keep claiming my MP's as giant henchmen of destruction :ach: . In case i forgot to post pics, she has also claimed my MP soundwave.

cheers!