Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Re: MrHolister's Shinkis..

Post by Zenislez » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:48 am

Congrats on your new Tigris and Vitulus. And your juvisy is cool too.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Post by MrHolister » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Zenislez wrote:Congrats on your new Tigris and Vitulus. And your juvisy is cool too.
Thank you very much! I have grown fond of all of them. Although Xeni (Juvisy) has kind of had her hands full keeping Nariko (Tigris) and Kaya (Vitulus) from turning the collection on it's head with their antics..

First, Kaya tried to take Nariko's "cutlery" away per Xeni's request as she and Optimus were a bit nervous with her fixation on "Stalking" some of the other toys..

She tried to explain it was only temporary,.. but I don't think that helped..

My First Edition Bulkhead seems to have taken a shine to the new girls, but I think he just likes the whole "strong man" pose opportunities..

The girls playing around, doing a photoshoot,...with a can of beans??
Of course, Nariko is easily distracted by sharp things,.. and Bulkhead has a knack for coming in at awkward moments..

Apparently, Kaya REALLY likes baked beans..
Can you help me?

Arcee asked T.e.d -E (Tigris Electronic Defense Entity) to watch the beans for her, since they everyone's food, and Kaya is still learning the whole sharing aspect of the collection..

And Nariko seems to think Arcee is her personal stunt bike, but Arcee doesn't seem to mind
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Arcee might be small, but at least he's genuinely trying to impress someone. (Ha.)

Nice get! I've been stalking Tigris for a while, but I could never justify paying as much as they asked for on YJA.
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:55 pm

So Kaya asked me to show off her light armor mode I came up with. She found out I had a Fort Bragg coming and wanted to set up a long range artillery set-up.

All the while Nariko was perplexed by the snow outside. She started sharpening her swords when she saw a squirrel run around outside.. (Guess I need to be careful about getting a Pomock)

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Huh. I like the Vitulus setup.

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Caterwaul wrote:Huh. I like the Vitulus setup.
THANKS! I was hoping someone would like it. It took some effort to get it decently balanced so she can actually kneel with the gun comfortably and not tip over.

I also totally reconfigured T.E.D-E (the mech) so that her artillery cannon is useable by him too without changing much up.. so they can both use it a bunch. I also re-did his arms to be more articulate..

My Fort Bragg is still has a bit of giant gun envy, but I gave her and Nariko (Tigris) some WaffeBunny gear, and it smoothed things over a little..Those boots that come with WaffeBunny are AWESOME for supporting a heavy character...

And lastly, my wife's newest shinki, Raptias (no new name yet).. She is an odd one... That pet of hers reminds me so much of Laser Beak..
Evil little thing...

Raiski
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda Stradale

Post by Raiski » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:13 am

Congrats on getting new shinkis! You've gathered quite a nice bunch in such a short while too, that's great. :D I want a Raptias too, she's awesome! Hadn't thought that her companion looked like Lazerbeak, but now that you mentioned... well, more reasons to want my own! xD

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:15 am

MrHolister wrote:
THANKS! I was hoping someone would like it. It took some effort to get it decently balanced so she can actually kneel with the gun comfortably and not tip over.
I've been a fan of fan modes ever since I figured out a 'Giant robot' mode for Ach and Yda's gear.

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:23 am

Raiski wrote:Congrats on getting new shinkis! You've gathered quite a nice bunch in such a short while too, that's great. :D I want a Raptias too, she's awesome! Hadn't thought that her companion looked like Lazerbeak, but now that you mentioned... well, more reasons to want my own! xD
Thanks, my wallet is screaming in pain, but I've honestly gotten really good deals on all but one of them (the shinki in question will remain nameless, certain components were just..er.. not worky good..) And as far as Lazerbeak, you can thank my 5 yrd old for bringing that to my attention."She's just like Soundwave huh Daddy?" he said.. "He pops off her back and flies around, kinda like Lazerbeak.." I looked at it then at the Prime Soundwave's Lazerbeak, and couldn't argue..lol.
Caterwaul wrote:
MrHolister wrote:
I've been a fan of fan modes ever since I figured out a 'Giant robot' mode for Ach and Yda's gear.
I do want to see this. Sounds EPIC. I love giant robots for giant robots sake. (and the fact the Tigris and Vitulus set came with TWO different robot heads was a neat bonus too.. :cheesygrin: )
Oh, btw, Kaya (vitulus was jealous everyone else got WaffeBunny gear, so I told her she could have whatever was left she wanted... apparently she liked the "Headphones"...lol

What's funny is that it still goes okay with the whole cow theme I think...lol.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Shiaoran wrote:
MrHolister wrote:I'm gonna have to start finding something to do with a bunch of naked big headed un-articulated monstrosities with barbie hair...]
Why not make some really creepy stuff, with burns and gouged eyes? Then sell them as art on Etsy! XD
Saw this old pic from a set that used to be infamous on the internet and remembered this conversation XD

I believe they were an inspiration for the Human Centipede :P