Zenislez's Housemate

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: Zenislez's Housemate

Post by OshareKeiji » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:28 am

lol at the pizza box snafu.

In my end, I have to get the hot sauce from the box fast or Namiko steals all of it. She loves adding a heaping helping of it on her Nitro.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

Kirie
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0

Post by Kirie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:19 am

Zenislez wrote:Thanks. And to be honest, all my girls are not perfect. Even Erica have some bad side that she desperately try to hide from others, including some VERY embarrassing ones :P
No need to be perfect, actually I'm envying that you have set and strong personality on so much girls.
Zenislez wrote:So.....sorry for the long delay. But project making dress for shinki will be on hold for now. I still need to study more about basic sewing.

For now, just some pics of Erica and Anastasia
And amazing curve they have, especially their back :)

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:46 am

Love their poses!

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:46 pm

halconfenix wrote:i'm so sorry but i have to say it...
DAT POSE!
*nosebleed* :headboom:
lol. Hope you enjoy it and don't let Erica know about it.
OshareKeiji wrote:lol at the pizza box snafu.

In my end, I have to get the hot sauce from the box fast or Namiko steals all of it. She loves adding a heaping helping of it on her Nitro.
Fortunately, Pizza Hut at my place LOVES hot sauce and they give in bulk. So there's plenty for all.
Kirie wrote:
Zenislez wrote:Thanks. And to be honest, all my girls are not perfect. Even Erica have some bad side that she desperately try to hide from others, including some VERY embarrassing ones :P
No need to be perfect, actually I'm envying that you have set and strong personality on so much girls.
Zenislez wrote:So.....sorry for the long delay. But project making dress for shinki will be on hold for now. I still need to study more about basic sewing.

For now, just some pics of Erica and Anastasia
And amazing curve they have, especially their back :)
One reason why I can maintain strong personality is by deciding which personality before getting them. This way, I can always relate and know who's who and what is her personality.
lol. Enjoy it then. Just hope Erica don't know about it and pretend don't know about it when I and Erica comes to Jakarta.
TRANS+CRAZY wrote:Love their poses!
Thank you very much.

Okay, replying finished. Going to upload some pics, but because there's quite some, please remind me if I need to divide the content.

So today after bathing Erica and preparing for finishing her armor "Blue Valkyrie Tears", I ask her to don her armor but she is still a bit drowsy because she just wake up from a nap. Just in case I forgot to tell you, Erica is a heavy sleeper and always bad at waking up.

So while waiting for her to fully wake up.
Let me introduce you to my girls new assistant/pet the ZE01.
Uh yeah, crude I know and right now still can only do some basic things like carrying something for my girls like a spare shield
BUT, it has a more complicated and more important things to do later.

So here Erica is demostrating with a beam rifle and a shotgun in tandem. Of course she can add some fun....

by adding...

2 fin funnels to join the shooting fray.

For close range combat, Erica can utilize 4 swords (or more like 1 HUGE sword, 2 swords and 1 short sword) at once to overwhelm the opponent with strength and numbers.

Here is from the side to get a better view

Test practice with this setup so far the results is none of my girls manage to hold for long in 1 on 1 combat, with the only exception of Alisa (Ach) since she has superior speed and have strength that can hold against Erica's strength.

But of course, Erica still have a new trick. So she called her pet to carry a spare shield.

then docked to Erica's main back armor Nibelung

And suddenly Alisa was facing this

As if now have two opponents that as strong with the original in more numbers bad enough, she still have to deal with fin funnels...

In the end, though, nobody was injured as it is just a test and no one fight at full capacity.

But even though like that, Erica is still Erica. She doesn't change and none of my girls have Ill feeling towards her (or more like jealous and wants an upgrade like Erica too). And he favourite past time still the same. Sitting in front of me.

So this is me and Erica saying
"Thank you very much for following us until now and hope you enjoy your time."
And sorry for the long post this time.

Last note:
Blue Valkyrie Tears
Armament Data (Some still not used due to certain factor and still need adjustments)
1x Sieglinde
1x Blau Stern
1x United Sword
2x Beam Saber
2x Shield
1x Beam Rifle
2x Shotgun
1x Arm Machinegun
2x Fin Funnel
1x Assistant/Pet
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Well, I want to just add it to my previous post but since the last one already too long, yeah.

A bit experimentation of taking Riela's pic at night

And here is a new pic of Tear's new armor parts. Still need to recolor her parts though.

"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Mobius
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fliers~

Post by Mobius » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Zenislez wrote:Well, I want to just add it to my previous post but since the last one already too long, yeah.

A bit experimentation of taking Riela's pic at night

Oh great, ANOTHER Shinki Reaper :P
Zenislez wrote:And here is a new pic of Tear's new armor parts. Still need to recolor her parts though.

Nice with what I assume is the HG Exia parts! Gonna paint them to be show accurate (or custom to Tear)? And just what kind of stand is that?

Edit: They more look like 00 parts on closer inspection - 1/100th Designer Color set?

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Actually, she takes both of them. Her arms part from a HG Exia while her legs from a HG 00 Raiser.

And of course, I'll recolor it to match Tear. Already finished (though some part need a bit repainting). I'll upload the pic later.

The stage Bandai stage act 5. It is nice to have around when shinkis stand just a wee bit too tall for some ground action.

Here is some pic of the recolor version. I know it still need a bit color retouching, but eh, should give you guys the idea how it will ends up.

It's done. Just some touch up to make all look neat, but it's done.

The Ex00R Eagle

"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:23 am

Love the new armor for Erica and Tear! And the night shots are pure awesome!

Mobius
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fliers~

Post by Mobius » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Hot damn that blue is nice! What did you use for it? Oh, and the Wing Zero wings, are those HG parts? ANd if so, do they open and close like the MG? Need to know for Charlotte :P

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Post by ZeroEdge » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:05 am

Mobius wrote:Hot damn that blue is nice! What did you use for it? Oh, and the Wing Zero wings, are those HG parts? ANd if so, do they open and close like the MG? Need to know for Charlotte :P
I believe those are from HG 1/144, they can move but not open/close; the ones that do are from 1/100.

Oh, and I like the gradient on those blue parts (impossible for me since I can only do solid colors with spray paint).