Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

torarara724
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval!

Re: tora's shinkis

Post by torarara724 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:31 pm

ZeroEdge wrote:Yo! Awesome to see a fellow Pinoy on the board! And an Asuka for P500?!?!? :eek: Even as a trade, that IS definitely a steal :P .

I ought to return to posting pics soon, busy with work and remodding five out of my eight shinkis...
Thanks! A big HI to you too! Yeah kinda got excited when that person offered me his Asuka haha, I think my next shinki will be Ianeira or Mizuki (Konami style) :D

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:39 pm

which Mizuki? and Ianeira really is a nice shinki, lots of options and you can mount almost all her stuff to her at once, my only advice is to use the wrist connecter to hold on the harp so it wonb't fall off and slide around, it has pegs and works great, also the harp can attach to the end of her spear as shown in the original designs of her, I suggest watching a couple reveiw videos before choosing

torarara724
Class C Shinki

Post by torarara724 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:24 pm

star wrote:which Mizuki? and Ianeira really is a nice shinki, lots of options and you can mount almost all her stuff to her at once, my only advice is to use the wrist connecter to hold on the harp so it wonb't fall off and slide around, it has pegs and works great, also the harp can attach to the end of her spear as shown in the original designs of her, I suggest watching a couple reveiw videos before choosing
The exclusive mizuki :D, well yeah to be honest I like Ianeira but I don't like the mermaid design haha, also one seller offers me his Ianeira for like 25usd (1000php) XD

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:03 pm

torarara724 wrote:The exclusive mizuki :D, well yeah to be honest I like Ianeira but I don't like the mermaid design haha, also one seller offers me his Ianeira for like 25usd (1000php) XD
really? the mermaid design is what drew me to her most of all, maybe her colors aren't great but I can never resist a good mermaid! that is why I have 3 Ianeira, all different colors might I add (one dengeki, one normal, and one currently blue soon to be ???)

torarara724
Class C Shinki

Post by torarara724 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 am

^thats great! cant wait to see that custom colored Ianeira of yours :D

here's another asuka shot ><