Re: Raiski's Shinki Collection! (Gashapon Update 12.03.2013)

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Raiski
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda Stradale

Re: Raiski's Shinki Collection! (Christmas Update 25.12.2012

Post by Raiski » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Caterwaul wrote:Those hats are adorable.
Aww, thanks! :*) I really need to make more so there's one for everyone. At least I'll have enough time until next Christmas comes, eh? More presents are also needed, since the girls don't really like sharing with each other...

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Raiski wrote:
Caterwaul wrote:Those hats are adorable.
Aww, thanks! :*) I really need to make more so there's one for everyone. At least I'll have enough time until next Christmas comes, eh? More presents are also needed, since the girls don't really like sharing with each other...
lol I know that problem and I agree with cat, they look adorable with them :)
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Raiski
Class B Shinki

Post by Raiski » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 am

Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:lol I know that problem and I agree with cat, they look adorable with them :)
Wah, thank you! <3 At least I got the rest of the clothes I had ordered, now there's almost enough of those for everyone. Here's some new pics!
Image Image Image Image

Taking group shots and trying to get everyone in focus is so hard...

I'll post more when my newest addition to the gang arrives~

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Re: Raiski's Shinki Collection! (Clothing Update 03.01.2013~

Post by MrHolister » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:48 am

Those hats.. :*)

Everytime my wife sees a thread like this she starts wanting to doll up all our shinkis again.. Really adorable stuff.
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

bang04
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Re: Raiski's Shinki Collection! (Clothing Update 03.01.2013~

Post by bang04 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:42 am

Cute hat. Shara and straf blitz cloths are very cute

Raiski
Class B Shinki

Re: Raiski's Shinki Collection! (New Girls Update on 08.03.2

Post by Raiski » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:03 am

MrHolister wrote:Those hats.. :*)

Everytime my wife sees a thread like this she starts wanting to doll up all our shinkis again.. Really adorable stuff.
Aww, thank you! :*) Dolling up shinkis is fun, your wife should definitelly do it, hahha. I should really get back to sewing more stuff too. I just haven't decided what to make next...
bang04 wrote:Cute hat. Shara and straf blitz cloths are very cute
Yeah, I think their monochrome clothing looks so classy and stylish. Picconeemo should really make more clothes like those.

Here's a group pic for you guys!
As you can see, I've gotten quite many new girls! First one I got was Lirbiete, whom I've been wanting ever since she got released. She's using Mami figma's drill hair, if you're wondering. I think she looks adorable like that.

After that I tried getting some of Taobao's factory rejects. I bought china dresses (or qipaos/cheongsams like they're called in China) for them. Altlene Viola is in great shape, I don't really understand why she was rejected, but my Lavina has a shiny face (messy topcoat), and the swimsuit body is a bit loose on some parts (her right arm falls off easily). But I got Lavina for customizing (I'm going to re-colour her hair to match the original white Strarf's haircolour) so it's okay. (Got any tips to give me about what paints to use/how to get started?)

And then there was this awesome deal on MFC, which some of you might have also noticed; Vespelio&Graffias both for under $100! Of course I jumped on it, bought Vespelio for myself and Graffias for my bf. Both girls are absolutely perfect!

I also got myself an Ach today, but I need to go pick her up from post office later. And I paid my order of Raptias Air Dominance today, I'm eagerly looking forward to getting her!

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Re: Raiski's Shinki Collection! (New Girls Update 08.03.2013

Post by MrHolister » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:46 am

Nice newcomers. I wish I was more comfortable in the process of getting rejects off Taobao. I just feel like I'm a cat walking into a pet store trying to buy gerbils.... just confuses me the whole process. Wish someone on here (in the states) could just buy a bunch in bulk and sell them for a small profit.. I would if I knew what I was doing..lol.

But again, I like all the custom clothes and the hair on Lirbiete is awesome.

Raiski
Class B Shinki

Post by Raiski » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:27 pm

MrHolister wrote:Nice newcomers. I wish I was more comfortable in the process of getting rejects off Taobao. I just feel like I'm a cat walking into a pet store trying to buy gerbils.... just confuses me the whole process. Wish someone on here (in the states) could just buy a bunch in bulk and sell them for a small profit.. I would if I knew what I was doing..lol.

But again, I like all the custom clothes and the hair on Lirbiete is awesome.

Actually, I think there's a US-based Taobao group order going around in /toy/. If I remember correctly the host is called Alia Nexis or something like that. So you might want to drop by and ask there! ;) I think using a proxy to shop from Taobao has been the easiest proxy order I've experienced so far though. You could just make a tiny, cheap order and see how it goes...

Yay, thanks! I really like the Picconeemo clothes, they work as a great reference for sewing too. :) The hair isn't an exact match, but once I get the new school uniform Mami (whose hair colour is closer to Lir's) I'll change it.

I'll get a hold of a good camera this evening, so prepare for more pics!

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:19 am

Raiski wrote: Actually, I think there's a US-based Taobao group order going around in /toy/. If I remember correctly the host is called Alia Nexis or something like that. So you might want to drop by and ask there! ;)
???? What is /toy/ ...??? Sorry for my ignorance.. :|

Raiski
Class B Shinki

Post by Raiski » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:29 am

MrHolister wrote:
Raiski wrote: Actually, I think there's a US-based Taobao group order going around in /toy/. If I remember correctly the host is called Alia Nexis or something like that. So you might want to drop by and ask there! ;)
???? What is /toy/ ...??? Sorry for my ignorance.. :|
It's a board on 4chan. They regularly have a Busou Shinki thread up there. I'd send you a link but I'm using a cellphone to post right now. :/