Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Gon29point55
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Oorbellen

Re: Orb's and my introduction

Post by Gon29point55 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:30 am

[quote="Chalkred*looking at the incoming cruise type*.. Damn that would look sweet with my Gabrine.[/quote]

Cruise types? Who are these?! O__O If they're motorcycles... I'm dead.

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Gon29point55 wrote:
Cruise types? Who are these?! O__O If they're motorcycles... I'm dead.

havent you heard? there's a thread on the next wave, transforming motorcycle models.
this here's the cruiser ; http://www.rephin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=80

..woot.

Gon29point55
MMS Naked

Post by Gon29point55 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:42 am

Chalkred wrote:havent you heard? there's a thread on the next wave, transforming motorcycle models.
this here's the cruiser ; http://www.rephin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=80

..woot.
Oh, yes. I've seen them many moons ago... though I must say I'm not really a fan of the exceedingly bulky backpiece. I like them both, but obviously, I can only afford one. XD Hmm... I'm torn. The pink/red one has a really cute helmet (even without the bunny ears), but a pink bike is just wrong. On the other hand, I'm not completely pleased with the black one's full armor mode, though her rider armor and bike mode are nice.

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Post by ZeroEdge » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 pm

If you're into light armor types + long hair, get Jillrivers (the black one), then use the bike as... well, a bike XD. Then give her some light equipment and she's good to go. That's what I plan to do, since I'm a bit iffy on the mecha armor forms of both bike girls.

Gon29point55
MMS Naked

Post by Gon29point55 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:36 am

ZeroEdge wrote:If you're into light armor types + long hair, get Jillrivers (the black one), then use the bike as... well, a bike XD. Then give her some light equipment and she's good to go. That's what I plan to do, since I'm a bit iffy on the mecha armor forms of both bike girls.
Wow, you just put together my "I like long hair" and my "I'm not much into bulky armor" bits together. XD My only argument on the pink one is that her helmet is cute and her bike mode would be a decent match with the usual white Shinkis. But so far, I'm really liking the black one... Plus, that epic name JillRivers just sold it for me. I might just not get Altlene anymore (having second thoughts since she's too expensive) cause I have a few Figmas to catch up on.

But I think I'm getting JillRivers... where do I sign up? No pre-orders yet?

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Gon29point55 wrote:
ZeroEdge wrote:If you're into light armor types + long hair, get Jillrivers (the black one), then use the bike as... well, a bike XD. Then give her some light equipment and she's good to go. That's what I plan to do, since I'm a bit iffy on the mecha armor forms of both bike girls.
Wow, you just put together my "I like long hair" and my "I'm not much into bulky armor" bits together. XD My only argument on the pink one is that her helmet is cute and her bike mode would be a decent match with the usual white Shinkis. But so far, I'm really liking the black one... Plus, that epic name JillRivers just sold it for me. I might just not get Altlene anymore (having second thoughts since she's too expensive) cause I have a few Figmas to catch up on.

But I think I'm getting JillRivers... where do I sign up? No pre-orders yet?
I don't think she's even out of the prototype stage, much less into preorders.
So you like Jill's name too, huh? A lot of people don't; they say it's a little TOO normal for a Shinki name.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:23 pm

But it's one word! That's not really normal. And there are several shinkis with relatively normal names! I'm Blade by the way! (Not the designer, I just use pretty much the same nickname by complete coicidence. Also coincidentally, my first shinki were Maochao and Howling) Nice to meet you!

Gon29point55
MMS Naked

Post by Gon29point55 » Sun May 01, 2011 12:31 am

rubixbox wrote:I don't think she's even out of the prototype stage, much less into preorders.
So you like Jill's name too, huh? A lot of people don't; they say it's a little TOO normal for a Shinki name.
Yes, I love that name! JillRivers sounds like someone who would go trigger happy and shoot random things (that sounds oddly sadistic). Oh, you are quite right about her just being in the prototype stage. I haven't even quite seen the official art yet...
blade_anime wrote:And there are several shinkis with relatively normal names! I'm Blade by the way! (Not the designer, I just use pretty much the same nickname by complete coicidence. Also coincidentally, my first shinki were Maochao and Howling) Nice to meet you!
Shinkis with normal names... actually, I can't really remember any Shinkis with normal human names.... And nice to meet you Blade! I've been seeing your Sig for a while and it catches my attention everytime. XD

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Post by ZeroEdge » Sun May 01, 2011 2:29 am

Heyo! GTO just had an Ach available for sale, if you're interested. It wasn't in Alabang, so probably in GH or Makati branches (just went there, bought a Yoshika Figma >_<).

Gon29point55
MMS Naked

Post by Gon29point55 » Sun May 01, 2011 3:54 am

ZeroEdge wrote:Heyo! GTO just had an Ach available for sale, if you're interested. It wasn't in Alabang, so probably in GH or Makati branches (just went there, bought a Yoshika Figma >_<).
I asked GTO... it was sold just now. XD Lucky me. Haha! But it's ok, I personally like Yda more.

EDIT: Actually... Arnval Mk2. just arrive. I think I want her instead! XD