ZeroEdge's Mods: Harute Otoha (04/01/17)

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Re: ZeroEdge's Stuff: (01/11/14)

Post by Shikaze » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:08 pm

Thanks for the tip.

I did let the putty fully cure with the peg, but since I didn't glue the gunpla part, if I need to, I can still open the leg and get the putty out. Already did that once, hence how I know. The green stuff can 'break' relatively easily without damaging the peg. Since I wasn't sure what was needed to make a removable bond, what I did was make sure that the legs were slightly angled out. I have nearly as much degree of movement as before, just by working with the hip joint and angling the feet. But having a solution on how to make removable bond will be useful if I ever make another kitbash. Once again, thanks.

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Re: ZeroEdge's Stuff: Just a few words... (03/17/14)

Post by ZeroEdge » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:49 pm

Been ages since my last post (again)... but I'm not quitting, just so you know. RL's been kinda tough recently so I just don't have enough time to enjoy my hobbies as much. By that I mean with my work schedule (12+ hours per shift for the next 4 weeks) and stuff at home, I got a lot of backlog... including my armory design/renovation, PC and PS Vita gaming (still haven't bought Project Diva F 2nd :sad: ), and literally TONS of anime!!! So can't tell when I'll be able to post something again, but hoping for the opportunity after 4 weeks (if I don't decide to marathon anime :P ).

That's it for now. Peace!

Sequinox
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Gabrine

Post by Sequinox » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:03 pm

ZeroEdge wrote:Been ages since my last post (again)... but I'm not quitting, just so you know. RL's been kinda tough recently so I just don't have enough time to enjoy my hobbies as much. By that I mean with my work schedule (12+ hours per shift for the next 4 weeks) and stuff at home, I got a lot of backlog... including my armory design/renovation, PC and PS Vita gaming (still havenh't bought Project Diva F 2nd :sad: ), and literally TONS of anime!!! So can't tell when I'll be able to post something again, but hoping for the opportunity after 4 weeks (if I don't decide to marathon anime :P ).

That's it for now. Peace!
I'm new to this board and just had a chance to look through your stuff. First off, your a huge inspiration. Your stuff is so amazing and clean looking! I really hope that you post up some more when you get a chance! I absolutely love your Baby Razz.

Do you have anywhere else online that you post your figures? I'm just curious if maybe you have a Flickr or anywhere else that you are able to keep updated a little more regularly. Sorry, I apparently just can't get enough of your work, lol.

I'm also curious if you have any tutorials or tips/tricks on how to mod. I'm really interested in starting to mod, but don't really know where to start.
FLICKR // DEVIANTART // [url=htp://figurestorm.wordpress.com/]BLOG[/url] // TUMBLR

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki

Post by ZeroEdge » Thu May 22, 2014 5:53 am

Sequinox wrote: I'm new to this board and just had a chance to look through your stuff. First off, your a huge inspiration. Your stuff is so amazing and clean looking! I really hope that you post up some more when you get a chance! I absolutely love your Baby Razz.

Do you have anywhere else online that you post your figures? I'm just curious if maybe you have a Flickr or anywhere else that you are able to keep updated a little more regularly. Sorry, I apparently just can't get enough of your work, lol.

I'm also curious if you have any tutorials or tips/tricks on how to mod. I'm really interested in starting to mod, but don't really know where to start.
Thanks for the compliments. If you had time, you might have already seen my few tutorials all around my thread. Sorry but just too lazy to make a full-blown tutorial. :P

=================================================================================================================================================

And after another looooooooooooong hiatus, I'm back again. Not much stuff to post anyways.

I've been waiting for the GPBF stuff to show up on our stores, but the delays... I mean, months after the original release dates?!? WTF!!!

Anyways, I've finally gotten these two after seeing them on TV and online and knowing who they'll end up with.

Maya gets the Universal Booster of course. Plavsky Power Gate-assisted bow shots are better for raining down on enemies at very long ranges!

Rina gets the Dark Matter Booster with a GN Drive and the ability to Trans-Am!

A heck of a lot better than any of my various mods for these sisters.

Just so you guys know, I've given up on my Armory project. There's just too much stuff in my cabinets that there's hardly any space to spare, and with IRL stuff I hardly have time to keep up with all of my hobbies. But I'm not dropping anything yet, just gonna keep on taking everything in stride.

I still got these and a bunch of other stuff to keep me busy I guess...

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Re: ZeroEdge's Stuff: Finally... (05/22/14)

Post by Lock Cade » Sun May 25, 2014 4:13 pm

Love the new mods for your Fencer girls!

bang04
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Re: ZeroEdge's Stuff: Finally... (05/22/14)

Post by bang04 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:24 am

Wow those builder booster parts are really fit with both girls, these give me an idea how to use my parts.

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki

Re: ZeroEdge's Stuff: Ain't dead! (09/17/14)

Post by ZeroEdge » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:02 am

Ain't dead yet... busy with everything and all, but still working with my girls' upgrades slowly but surely...

Combined Laika's two backpacks, and replaced the Build Booster II's "arms" with something more articulate.

Major upgrade, as Kei says, the more swords the better! :cheesygrin:

Noire's FINAL form... and I mean it this time!!! :cheesygrin: Weapons and gear will be updated from time to time though.

Noire tring out using a shield for the first time, and an Armed Armor De is a good choice. I actually have two, and wanted to mount them like Unicorn Phenex, but decided not to.

Current WIP, Rui's much awaited upgrade.

More to come soon... I hope. :thumbsup:

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Awesome stuff, as always! Love the new upgrades for your girls!

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Shikaze » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Wow...

Noire's streamlined new look is just .... EPIC. How many hours did you put into this version ?

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki

Post by ZeroEdge » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:45 am

TRANS+CRAZY wrote:Awesome stuff, as always! Love the new upgrades for your girls!
Thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate them! :thumbsup:
Shikaze wrote:Wow...

Noire's streamlined new look is just .... EPIC. How many hours did you put into this version ?
More like MONTHS!!! Work schedules and overtime sucks and I hardly have time to mod like way back then. Had to change Noire's payload since one of the Kshatriya binders fell during a cabinet cleanup a few months back. Well, the good outcome of having overtime is... overtime pay! Hence I am able to buy victims (read as "gunpla") for Noire's armor whenever they're available.

In other news...

A got Grapprap! And I hereby christen her Olga. I gave her Griselda's MMS body, but not to worry since I'm modding a spare RAcaseal body for her since, well, she only needs the upper half... she's a centaur, y'know :P .