ZeroEdge's Mods: Harute Otoha (04/01/17)

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

nascar241993
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka, Mizuki

Re: ZeroEdge's Stuff: First post of the new year! (01/01/13)

Post by nascar241993 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:05 pm

Like the work you did on Laika. Keep up the awesome work!

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Post by MrHolister » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Again I am speechless. Seriously. I hate to say I'm planning on buying several sacrificial lamb gundams just to do some things similar to this.. (My Fort Bragg is jealous of my Vitulus' artillery set-up.. ) No copying btw, I don't even have the same girls as you lol. But the inspiration is awesome. You're stuff looks top notch too, there is no telling that it is repaint from the pics. looks totally factory in most pics.
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by royalpain88 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Crazy idea. :eek: For the Asuka model shinki. Either try to attach the aile pack, freedom's wings or some other aerial pack to her. Just saying.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Honestly, I think Asukas one of those Shinkis that doesnt need much of an upgrade. Maybe more underwing packs.

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:15 am

Gatling Laika. Mind = Blown.

Congratulations to getting Asuka! She's supposed to be an air-superiority model, so the Aile Strike Pack seems like a good candidate. Personally, I would suggest something lighter, like modded Enacts or Braves (from 00).
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Re: ZeroEdge's Stuff: Yuuko's Striker Unit (01/18/13)

Post by ZeroEdge » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 am

royalpain88 wrote:She's not a gunner hound. She's a Heavy Weapons Hound! Imaginary points for those who gets the reference. So, weapons set 3 is released. CURSE YOU HLJ!!!!! I WANT THAT SET! Laika looks really great with the new gear. Hats off to you, sir. Now, it's time for me to get active again.
nascar241993 wrote:Like the work you did on Laika. Keep up the awesome work!
MrHolister wrote:Again I am speechless. Seriously. I hate to say I'm planning on buying several sacrificial lamb gundams just to do some things similar to this.. (My Fort Bragg is jealous of my Vitulus' artillery set-up.. ) No copying btw, I don't even have the same girls as you lol. But the inspiration is awesome. You're stuff looks top notch too, there is no telling that it is repaint from the pics. looks totally factory in most pics.
Thanks for the awesome responses guys!
Adventwings wrote:Gatling Laika. Mind = Blown.

Congratulations to getting Asuka! She's supposed to be an air-superiority model, so the Aile Strike Pack seems like a good candidate. Personally, I would suggest something lighter, like modded Enacts or Braves (from 00).
royalpain88 wrote:Crazy idea. :eek: For the Asuka model shinki. Either try to attach the aile pack, freedom's wings or some other aerial pack to her. Just saying.
Caterwaul wrote:Honestly, I think Asukas one of those Shinkis that doesnt need much of an upgrade. Maybe more underwing packs.
So after a lot of deliberation and a lot of work, I present Yuuko's new Striker Unit. Actually, the decision part was the one that took up an awful lot of time. I first thought of buying some scale model warplanes to be the base for 'Strike Witches'-style striker units but I just cannot make up my mind, that and I wanted a more futuristic design... So, as always, a gunpla kitbash was my fallback.

BTW, I also reduced her skirt armor 'cause it hinders leg movement. Yuuko's backpack unit and other stuff coming soon. Cookies for anyone who can guess from which 4 gunpla the Striker Unit was built from...

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Post by MrHolister » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:00 pm

......could you stop being awesome for a second so the rest of us can catch up?..... :eek:

lol,,.. I kid. That is awesome. For Striker units those make a lot of sense when compared with what the other girls are equipped with.
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:50 pm

imho if you're gunna have those strikers, I'd like to see similar wings, but nice job though
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Mobius
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fliers~

Post by Mobius » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:21 pm

ZeroEdge wrote:BTW, I also reduced her skirt armor 'cause it hinders leg movement. Yuuko's backpack unit and other stuff coming soon. Cookies for anyone who can guess from which 4 gunpla the Striker Unit was built from...
I spy with my little eye, at least two Tierens (probably Space Commander Type) and a Double Zeta, both at High Grade. Have no idea where the other parts come from :P

Polenicus
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 23
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Polenicus » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:10 am

As always, your Shinkis have the COOLEST toys.