Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Glace Leau
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: White Strarf

Glace's Shinki Gallery

Post by Glace Leau » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:26 am

Hi there. I write terrible titles. And introductions.

Here's my girls; as you can see, I like to mix and match things. I'm used to custom dolls and am slightly bothered by other people having the exact same looking dolls/figures. I'm also one of those crazy people who gives all their dolls characters and backstories.

=THE SCRAPPERS=

the mechanic
The leader of her team, she is a brilliant builder and tactician but rarely, if ever, talks about herself. In battle, she isn't fond of getting her hands dirty, but dirty tactics are usually part of the equation. She is always cold and can be manipulative when she wants to be; a common theory is that her ultimate goal is world domination.

the mercenary
The infamous "lingerie gunner." She is somewhat of a legend, as those who get close enough to see her insane attire rarely live to tell the tale. There's no doubt that she has a few screws loose, but she's more than competent and always calm.

the reaver
She's loose cannon compared to her teammates, but what she lacks in predictability and composure she makes up for in power and agility. She is upbeat, but has a very short fuse and her temper makes a very big boom. Rumor has it that the streaks in her hair are dyed with the blood of those who made snide comments about her fur coat/stilettos combination.

=UNIT 01=

the gunner [alt shot]
The team leader with an ego as big as her gun. "Charismatic" is a nice way to say it; she has big aspirations for her team, most of which involve her becoming famous. Regardless, she is very protective of her partners... and a very good shot.

ImageImage
the twins [alt one][alt two]
A team of sisters so close they don't like to be referenced separately. They are offensive and defensive halves of the same whole, both on the battlefield and in personality. They also constantly finish each other's sentences, which is widely regarded as annoying.

More to come as I play around more with my new photo space, which is a great size for Shinkis.

Ninth
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Zelnogrard

Re: Glace's Shinki Gallery

Post by Ninth » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:32 pm

(together, they fight crime)

I especially like your tentacle-ful incarnation of Grapp Lapp.
Battle Rondo username: ninerplease

Class A Shinki:
Panzer Melt
Class B Shinki:
Gunbunny HETARIA
Class C Shinki:
Cannon Utsuho
Angel Commando Gabrielle
Fighter Ijimeko
Not in Service:
Ninja Zubera
Firearms Kanna
Succubus Lilim

alebravo6
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Can´t really say...

Re: Glace's Shinki Gallery

Post by alebravo6 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Great shinki mixes, they look like fun.
By the way, great use of both zel´s faces, i can´t wait to see what else is in your shinki shelf.