star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: stars shinki

Post by star » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 pm

rubixbox wrote:
TehPaws wrote:Those are the biggest Shinki FLOATATION DEVICE I think I have ever seen.
Forget the FLOATATION DEVICE size...Is it just me, or has Ianeira reached a level of risque only attained by Graffias?
lol acording to the konami site its a floation device, in reality, the floatation device isnt much bigger than her normal one, simply pressed together and puller up, as for risque: what is there to hide on a 6 in. robot? by the standard of saying grafias is less clothed than arnval isnt right, shes just painted differently, LOL were people take it is up to them

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:59 pm

star wrote: lol acording to the konami site its a floation device, in reality, the floatation device isnt much bigger than her normal one, simply pressed together and puller up, as for risque: what is there to hide on a 6 in. robot? by the standard of saying grafias is less clothed than arnval isnt right, shes just painted differently, LOL were people take it is up to them
  • I'm going to ignore that "Painted differently" comment for the sake of keeping my sanity when I touch my Shinkis, okay? :D
  • While I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason as to why Ianeira has an impossible chest that would put the proportions on most Barbies to shame, I think the Busou Shinki fanbase is entitled to make comments on it, as well as for any other Shinki with extra endowments. :biggrin:
  • Okay, you have a point about them being robots, but that kind of gets thrown out the window when, by human standards, they're pretty much stark naked. Even if they're painted differently, some people (myself included) will be weirded out when they see Shinkis that look like bad stereotypes of Japanese fanart.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:03 pm

rubixbox wrote:
star wrote: lol acording to the konami site its a floation device, in reality, the floatation device isnt much bigger than her normal one, simply pressed together and puller up, as for risque: what is there to hide on a 6 in. robot? by the standard of saying grafias is less clothed than arnval isnt right, shes just painted differently, LOL were people take it is up to them
  • I'm going to ignore that "Painted differently" comment for the sake of keeping my sanity when I touch my Shinkis, okay? :D
  • While I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason as to why Ianeira has an impossible chest that would put the proportions on most Barbies to shame, I think the Busou Shinki fanbase is entitled to make comments on it, as well as for any other Shinki with extra endowments. :biggrin:
  • Okay, you have a point about them being robots, but that kind of gets thrown out the window when, by human standards, they're pretty much stark naked. Even if they're painted differently, some people (myself included) will be weirded out when they see Shinkis that look like bad stereotypes of Japanese fanart.
LOL i suppose you have a point (actually 2 points) but technically its large with an innocent reason(being floatation) unlike grafias, hers is just large because it can be, LOL i just dont see ianeira being dirty, shes so sweet and innocent in personality :tsugaru: and i corrected it as floatation device for the reason of my sanity(what little i have left) because of it

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:18 pm

some new, some not, either way i got new pics! lets start with the new ones Image Image Image partio is still learning the difference between sharing nicely and hitting people on the head with wha she wishes to hand them Image and harmony grace has been "adjusting" her colar lately to be removable Image and add it to other outfits Image and zyrdaria went for a swim with her intertube Image :schmetterling:

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Post by rubixbox » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:01 pm

star wrote:some new, some not, either way i got new pics! lets start with the new ones Image
How long is it going to take her to realize she's riding on it backwards?
OMG PARTIO!!!
and zyrdaria went for a swim with her intertube Image
Lol.

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:23 pm

nice custom made jet with Tempestas parts ;)
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Post by rubixbox » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:nice custom made jet with Tempestas parts ;)
The jet isn't custom; it's one of her armor's official modes.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:44 am

rubixbox wrote:
Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:nice custom made jet with Tempestas parts ;)
The jet isn't custom; it's one of her armor's official modes.
lol its does vary from the instructions because i changed out the wings and added the flying things to it, also she can't atatch to it the other way because her foot pegs into the gun this way, and also she can't fly the other way cause her wings would be backwards, the purple part must face forwards because the other end is flat and pointed, she wouldn't even get off the ground

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Quick note that just occured to me, Ianeira dengeki and Eukrante degeki should go together to make the head of Saber from the fate series, Eukrante's face and bangs with Ianeira's hair tie bun back piece, they have the same hair color so it should work, i don't have dengeki Eukrante but i have normal Eukrante and her hair from fits fine and looks perfect, all thats left is the outfit which with Xiphos should be almost complete, all that you would need from there would be the cloth parts if anyone has all these shinki and can do this, I'd love to see pics, but also Ianeira's face may look better, depending on which Saber you want to make, and the head ornament on Ianeira's face should be covered by Eukrante's hair, I'd love to see this though

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:06 am

star wrote:Quick note that just occured to me, Ianeira dengeki and Eukrante degeki should go together to make the head of Saber from the fate series, Eukrante's face and bangs with Ianeira's hair tie bun back piece, they have the same hair color so it should work, i don't have dengeki Eukrante but i have normal Eukrante and her hair from fits fine and looks perfect, all thats left is the outfit which with Xiphos should be almost complete, all that you would need from there would be the cloth parts if anyone has all these shinki and can do this, I'd love to see pics, but also Ianeira's face may look better, depending on which Saber you want to make, and the head ornament on Ianeira's face should be covered by Eukrante's hair, I'd love to see this though
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I'm (slooowly) cleaning my room, but when I finish and start opening the backlog of Shinkis, which include both Eukrantes and Dengeki Ianeira, I'll try making "Saber". I don't have a Xiphos though, which I'll only get when I find her dirt cheap :P

I was going to try my hand on a Saber Xiphos mod sometime, but I'd use the figma head, not a kitbash. Thanks for the tip.