For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61
MMS owned: 0

Re: Nolife's First Shinki, Benio

Post by Benio » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:44 pm

Hylian Pirate wrote:I think that if you like Benio you should go for her sister, Xiphos. The knight armor holds together a bit better and her weapons are great. (Sword goes in sheath! *gasp!*) Barring that, I firmly believe that every Shinki collector should own Arnval and/or Strarf in some fashion, preferably both; they compliment each other well and are all around great sets.
I agree w/Hylian Pirate. Xiphos is a great complement to Benio. Personally, the unsheathed weapons don't bother me (would have been nice, but definitely not a deal breaker). Having the changeable faces Caterwaul mentioned would have been great though but since she and Xiphos were series three figures and the first ones to have more than one head, I don't have too big of a problem with it.

I also agree Arnval and Strarf are must haves.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:17 am

Getting Arnval and Strarf almost seems to be a rite of passage of a sorts. :D All the serious collectors eventually get one. Of course, the serious collectors seem to get one of each. :headbang:

Be a serious collector. Join the elite. You get to wear spiffier robes at cult meetings. :thumbsup:

Krnwithnolife
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Benio

Post by Krnwithnolife » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:45 am

Thanks for the suggestions guys!
While I do planning on picking up Arnval and Strarf eventually, I was leaning towards Yda or Espadia, Probably because of the blue mech type armors. heh...
It doesnt look like my Benio will be getting a new friend anytime soon though..Christmas time is fast approching and money needs to be saved for gift for others...heh.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:43 am

This is the point where you start leaving hints for your friends and family. :D The ones that wouldnt be concerned about your sudden infatuation with 6 inch high anime mecha girls, anyways. :D