Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Valderonce
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Artille

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by Valderonce » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Hello. I'm Valderonce, I got hooked up on the Busou Shinkis after watching the "What is this ?" videos, reading Warring at play and for being under the influence of Shikaze's mecha-musume propaganda.

My first Shinki is a wave 1 Arnval. I have a Merienda too and I'm waiting for a Maryceles and an Artille.
I like to take pictures of my figures, even more now that I have Arnval.

I like Kamen Rider too.

Sorry for the clumsy english!

TempestaMkII
Class B Shinki
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval Mk2 Tempesta

Post by TempestaMkII » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi all. New to this place and still new to Busou Shinki. It got me hyped up about it when I started playing Battle Masters. After that, I asked a friend to order an Arnval MkII Tempesta for me. That's where it all starts. I love Arnval really since it is my first series :arnval: . Anyway, nice to meet everyone here.

Takashi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 10
Favorite MMS/Shinki: ACH

Post by Takashi » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:47 am

TempestaMkII wrote:Hi all. New to this place and still new to Busou Shinki. It got me hyped up about it when I started playing Battle Masters. After that, I asked a friend to order an Arnval MkII Tempesta for me. That's where it all starts. I love Arnval really since it is my first series :arnval: . Anyway, nice to meet everyone here.
Welcome and feel yourself at home!

Ohh and I see one more Touhou fan here

pauldy
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vervietta

Post by pauldy » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:47 pm

I'm new here (again... my last account got screwed since I forgot the password and unable to recover it..anyway. I'm looking at the now..)

I'm pauldy and I'm into Mecha Shoujo/Musume whichever you prefer to call this amazing anime/manga genre ^^

I'm not really a Busou Shinki collector per se as I only get specific ones that I really like. Usually the winged aerial themed shinkis since I'm also an aviation nut..

I currently have an :arnval: Arnval MK II Tempesta and Raptias original blue version.
My past shinkis were Asuka Regular version (my very 1st one.. sold off) and Arnval Tranche II (sold off too..)

Aside from shinkis, I also collect specific Strike Witches and other Mecha shoujo figures.
Hobbies include drawing Aircraft theme mecha shoujo girls and playing flight simulators.. (Lock On and Flight Simulator 2004)

I will be sharing my shinki pics later :)

Azel
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 16

Post by Azel » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Hello! I'm into Shinkis since I played Battle Masters last year, got only a few but already love em. That was easy thanks to my interest in anime/manga/videogames and Japan ;)
Hope I can share thoughts and pics with you all soon!

Raiski
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda Stradale

Post by Raiski » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:14 pm

So um, hello...

Decided to finally register here because lurking is bad. And because this community of yours really makes me want to take part in all of your fun with shinkis!
Okay, introductions... I'm a girl from a small European country called Finland. I have silly hobbies like cosplay, figure collecting and card games.
I'm an anime/manga fan and I enjoy playing mostly stuff like visual novels (and Battle Masters Mk.2 of course! ;) ).
Not so much of a mecha fan, but I'm into Transformes like lots of others in here seem to.

My first encounter with shinkis was with my boyfriend's Asuka.
I made a combined MyFigureCollection account for us and found out from there that there's a whole line of figures just like Asuka.
We made a trip to Japan during last year's Spring and I bought a Brightfeather for myself out of curiosity...
...and here I am, totally obsessed and currently owning more shinkis than my boyfriend who's also gotten a bit more into this too because of my hype. :)

What else...well, I like to take lots of pictures and to draw, so maybe I'll be contributing something every once in a while.
And I'm really glad to be here and to be able to share my interest of shinkis with other people! So nice to meet you all~

Klinkin
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Klinkin » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Hello. I've been lurking on these forums as a guest for the past few months, and today Eukrante arrived in the mail, so I'm officially joining. As my avatar attests, I'm a LEGO fan, and specifically like the Bionicle line (especially the first generation). I don't plan on amassing a large collection of Shinkis, but I do plan on crafting up some ZeroEdge-inspired gear for the few I plan on getting.

...What else do I say? I'm bad at these introduction posts... :*)

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 pm

welcome Azel, Raiski and Klinkin, I look forward to what you're about to show us :)
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Welcome and welcome back to any new members! Hope to see more of your collection on here and on flickr ^^.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/busoushinki/

---

-pauldy
I'm not really a Busou Shinki collector per se as I only get specific ones that I really like. Usually the winged aerial themed shinkis since I'm also an aviation nut..

Hobbies include drawing Aircraft theme mecha shoujo girls and playing flight simulators.. (Lock On and Flight Simulator 2004)
Awesome! We need more aviation enthusiasts haha. Shinkis raiding the sky. I got Flight Sim X if you want a flight? FSHost client could be used to connect us both. Nas may also join us if you agree to fly ^^. I tweeted one of your Shinkis looking out a plane window and someone either fav'd or retweeted.

pauldy
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vervietta

Post by pauldy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:28 am

->ArcticKitsune: I only fly FS2004 though ^^; since my computer is not powerful enough for FSX and pretty much any other post 2008 games probably ^ btw I have no probs about you re-tweeting my pics ^^

What plane/s do you fly btw? I solely fly the Project Airbus A320 in local carrier liveries ^^ I get my jet fighter fix in Lock On, specifically the F-15.