Moderator: Sword

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Fubuki? - The First

Post by persocomsan » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Hey everyone. I've decided it's finally about that time where I reset my Fubuki (who's been in EX for a long time) and give her a new life. I want to make the most out of my little ninja, so I figure it's time to ask for some advice from my superiors. I know Fubuki is a great dodge type, and she's versatile with weapons and learns skills quickly... but the more I think about it the more I wonder just what the ideal build or builds are for her. What can I do to get the most out of a newly restored Fubuki? At a long shot, I would like to attempt to get her to S class. I need a few different options just in case I'm unable to do things (because I don't own every Shinki just yet), but I do have a little bit of SPT (and some already owned SPT items) at my dispense. Using other S class items aren't an option though, because I've yet to get an S class :*) . I'm determined to put my girls to work and try for it now though.

So, how do you guys/girls Fubuki it up? This might also be a good way for new players to learn more about their possibly only character for the moment, I think Fubuki deserves a thread of her own (unless there's an old one I didn't notice). :fubuki:

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Re: Fubuki? - The First

Post by MaximumBurst » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Try a some tension builds with Juvisy's and Schmett's gear. Fubuki's accuracy and evasion should be perfect fits for that.

Edit: I forgot that there are some new Tension sets, too. I wonder if the Valkyrie ones are good. Luckily I never got the chance to be destroyed by one during that crazy premium weekend.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Post by Zero_Blazer » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:33 am

Juvisy and Fubuki? I thought her armor was defense-based.

gundamboi
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: SEED

Post by gundamboi » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:32 pm

fubuki body with juvisy armour set? lol sounds like asking for death. lol

so far i found the best match for her body is - mizuki set, Schet set, Eukrante set. for sets.

well, fubuki is a accuracy/dodge type with good sp. i'd say you give her a sword or a throwing weapon and as long as your armour stays dodge type, she does well enough.

*i have seen bronze fubukis with her original armour set + weapons in class A, so think that in itself says it all.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Post by MaximumBurst » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Well honestly, even considering the stats on Juvisy's armor completely slipped my mind. I just thought about good tension attacks, and Juvisy's was the first that popped into my head. I really don't even know the stats on her armor, and I can't check because the JP armor section doesn't seem to work for me. My mistake. Ignore my post up there. :ianeira:
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Maochao's leg armor gives just as much of a boost as Fubuki's, and it increases other stats as well. It also has a powerful follow up skill for close attacks.